How the fuck do you guys remember to take your multi every day?

How the fuck do you guys remember to take your multi every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/07/the-vitamin-myth-why-we-think-we-need-supplements/277947/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/slave#Etymology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because i'm not a child

She has a point you know.

/thread

>tfw slav and was enslaved and mistreated by muslim arab ottomans for several hundreds of years
>the derivation of my people's name is directly from the word 'slave'
>tfw no one cares because i'm not a nigger and bitch about things that make leftist cucks feel smug

She doesn't actually.

This.

Also white people were the first to actually abolish slavery.

ČETRISTO GODINA POD TURCIMA

And blacks and Arabs were the biggest traders and handlers of slaves back in the day.

do it first thing in the morning

So no blacks died on 9/11? It was only white people?

>nigger logic

Brits abolished slavery almost worldwide (across the empire) and in the modern day almost every country where slavery is even somewhat prominent is a non-white country, yet whites must eternally apologise for what was in reality one of the least harsh (and most beneficial in the long run) instances of slavery.

get your routine gains in check

>act like children
>surprised when you aren't treated the same way as an adult

This applies to a lot of young adult women too.

>wea wuz kingz an shiat

>Hates being surrounded by whites
>Doesn't move to Africa

Lefty cunts

No just nigger

thanks for reminding me

Quads of peace.

yeah, politicians can use terrorism and racism to control us

just take them with all the other shit you have to take once a day? Like fish oil. I have a container with 5 rooms 1 for each day

>container with 5 rooms
Into the filter you go.

>an event that happened in our lifetime
>vs something no one in generations has experienced

These people are so dumb. 9/11 happened in our lifetime and the people that witnessed it will be alive for nearly the end of the century. 9/11 changed our world.
Most people would not even know slavery happened if it wasn't covered in history class.
>mah ansestorss had 2 pik cattawn for 400 yers whitey!
Slavery is still happening around the world and ironically in Africa but they don't care about people that are alive and in chains, only about dead people from the 19th century.

Kinda like how black people like to ignore the 500,000+ white men who died in the American civil war to free them from oppression.

>this is what white people actually believe
The Civil War was not about slavery.

Yes that's true.

>back in the day

Bruh, blacks in Africa and Arabs still trade slaves

I know , white countries provide jobs , education and human right for everyone and they still need to bitch about something that happened 300 years ago , which btw the first slave traders were black.
Look at the Syrian and north Africans refugees in Sweden and Germany.

It led to the abolition of slavery across the country, if it weren't for the whites that died blacks in the south would have been slaves for much longer.

Regardless of whether or not it was the primary motive, blacks still owe a debt of gratitude to (northern) whites for freeing them.

Why? I eat the stuff at noon and in the weekend i am at home so no need to bring it fucking retard pls kys

>mfw my penninsula was raided and harrassed by Arabs for almost a thousand years and no one cares anymore, but blacks in america have a huge victim complex

lol white people, always trying to paint themselves the victim

>regardless
I think you mean "irregardless". You're saying that the motive was not in regard.

Get out of here

>muslim arab ottomans

no wonder your people were slaves
it's 2016 and you still don't know anything about history

The only good muzzie is a dead muzzie.

>Fakebombing intensifies

>the derivation of my people's name is directly from the word 'slave'

Dumb Serbian piece of shit.
Slav (Slovan, Slovyanin/Slavyanin) comes from the word "slova" which LITERALLY means "word" as opposed to "Nemec" for Germans which literally means "mute".

And stop calling yourself a slav you Turkish excrement.

That manga looks fucking interesting.

You mean irrespective. Irregardless is not a proper word breh..

Thats autistic, the first slaves off the boat can be slaves but their children shouldn't have been this generational shit is where white people really fiucked up. Now we pay for it by having some of the largest and most ignorant negro populations of all time.

this might be Veeky Forums but i would still like some sauce on that

It is.

Goblin Slayer.

Guys family gets killed and sister gets raped to death by goblins while he's a kid. He's to hide and watch.

>goblin genocide soon
>when?
>NOW

thanks bud

Breh the image you posted.. "most dictionaries regard it as incorrect usage" it's a bastard child of regardless and irrespective. It has a double negative within the word..

Thats autistic, the first slaves off the boat can be slaves but their children shouldn't have been this generational shit is where white people really fucked up. Now we pay for it by having some of the largest and most ignorant negro populations, literally lost cities to their crime and now this BLM shit with race riots. Its all karma.

>if it weren't for the whites that died blacks in the south would have been slaves for much longer
Define "much longer". Industrialization eliminated a good amount of the need for slaves, and part of the reason it was so slow to be adopted in the south was due to the war and the following reconstruction. Both those offset the growth of industry in the south by several decades, but had things been left to continue as they were, the use of slaves would've ceased being as economically viable aside from a very select few.

Goblin Slayer

The story of one man who really hates goblins

HE LOOKS SO COOL

AND HE HAS A CLUB

>muslim arab ottomans
>slav is directly from the word slave

You are fucking retarded.

COOL CLOCK

Africa sucks

He'll use whatever he can get his hands on as a weapon.

He's just that fucking cool.

Without the war industrialization would have been even slower. It allowed the north to do whatever the fuck they wanted. The south wanted to stop it.

> lol

I think of it as part of my breakfast.

>that "lol" at the ending
the ending of slavery was a mistake
>multi
why do you think you need a multi? why do you think a multi is even remotely beneficial to you?
>theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/07/the-vitamin-myth-why-we-think-we-need-supplements/277947/

What is black history month you stupid nigger.

think there were just people working in those buildings so probably no black people around.

the motive wasn't in regard. The point was blacks were free as a result of the whites that fought, whether their motive was magnanimous or not.

so you think slavery should have ended sooner? That's irrelevent to my post.

Slavery would have ended yes, but later that when it did, and there's no guarantee that just because slaves cease to be economically viable that slavery would be made illegal, it would likely be the case that many blacks were effectively emancipated but slaves would still be kept on a smaller scale.

The one month out of the year we don't explicitly celebrate white people.

White people have the most to celebrate faggot, no other race has contributed nearly as much to the entire world than white people.

All the GOAT engineers, artists, composers, playwrites, authors, mathematicians, scientists are white men. It's not racist to celebrate them, nor is it ignoring the accomplishments of other races, the other races just have barely any accomplishments to acknowledge in the first place.

>Implying white people have any privileges besides being attractive
Don't mind me, enjoying my full scholarship for being a blacky.

Underfuckingrated, thanks for the laughs my friend.

It's not from slave.
It's either slava (glory) or slovo (letter, as in literacy).

>2 million [citation fucking needed]
Kek

>innocent
Providing material support/resources to terrorist organizations.
KYS - But like, just you, ok? Don't take anyone with you.

>Without the war industrialization would have been even slower
No it wouldn't have. Though agricultural products dominated the southern economy, only a handful of people could afford the land and the slaves to make a decent enough living from it. Combine that with the fact that industrial products were becoming the more viable economic output and you can see why the majority of people in the south would have adopted industry.

The south didn't want to stop it, or at least most of them didn't, because it would have allowed them a bit more stability for living instead of relying on the occasionally unpredictable nature of agriculture on the small scale most operated on. The war itself and the following rebuilding of the societies that got buttfucked by it slowed down the capability of expanding into industry.

Obviously it would have ended later, but not by much. And you have to consider the following effects of the emancipation, which would've led to more educated blacks in the south (not saying much since there was only like 6 at the time) to call for the illegality of the slave trade.

Arguably, slavery still continued in the south post-war with the application of indentured servitude, which happened on a larger scale than what would have occurred had the south decided to enact emancipation in their own time.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/slave#Etymology

He got it the wrong way around, slave is derived from slav

>That subtle hint of sarcasm.

My based user.

That's what "history" class would have you believe, yes.

Shiiieeett the irony was missed on me

Stay woke

It was about "state's rights" to keep owning humans because no slavery would have crippled the south's economy. You have no idea what you're talking about.

multi is for niggers

thanks for the reminder OP, going to pack vites now

>whiteboys triggered by dumb twitter excrement threads
Seems right

>9/11 was a white man's tragedy

This is the problem with blacks in this country. 9/11 was a national tragedy if not an international tragedy. There was no attack on whites or blacks, but on America. Posts like these show the mindset off "black first, American second (or third)". The point of diversity in this country is based around the concept of the melting pot, where all types of different people become one group, American.

You can't call yourself American if you hold anything above that identity, be it race, creed, or something else. They failed to melt and should be removed from the pot.

>tragedy
>not a fabricated excuse to go ham on the middle east

Come on you can't be this stupid

>engineers
>artists
>composers
>playwrites
>authors
>mathematicians
>scientists

Who in your opinion is the greatest individual of all time in each of these fields?

Kek niggers btfod in this thread.

So glad mein bruders still rule then chonz

>blacks triggered by literally everything

it's not international, no one gives a fuck about this except murica

Nigga a shitload of people still died. Regardless of if (((they))) had anything to do with it or not.

10,000 innocent people killed or injured is a tragedy regardless of why/how it happened

9/11 was not that big of a deal.

NASA Apollo team
Michaelangelo
W. A. Mozart
Shakespeare
Hemingway (fite me)
Gauss
Newton

Difference is that 9/11 in our lifetime. No one alive in western culture was affected by slavery so complaining about it is like complaining that your great great great great great x 50 uncle was pressured by the rest of his tribe to fight a sabretooth tiger and died

>More than 90 countries lost citizens in the attacks,[9] including the United Kingdom (67 deaths), the Dominican Republic (47 deaths), and India (41 deaths).

AHMED is fucking STACEY while my BRUDERS browse Veeky Forums

Jesus for all of the above, and it's historic fact that he was dark skinned.

>Difference is that 9/11 in our lifetime
Difference is that 9/11 *happened* in our lifetime

I know it's kind of trite to say, but really, if things are "so" bad here for black people, they can literally go anywhere else on this planet and see if it shakes out any better for them. And they won't, because they know perfectly well that things are just about ideal in the United States, but they're still going to bitch and slander the country and pretend they're all still being strung up from trees and forced to piss in the blacks only room

Why would I want to fight you? You have stellar taste.

AND IT WILL COME TRUE

It was clear from the start that this thread was never about vitamins.

Incorrect.