Would you rather be an handsome manlet or an ugly giant

Pic related.

Anons here are mostly ugly, giant and obese dudes (you know the 6'3 master race).

Why does it gotta be two extremes?

Why not be decently tall and decent looking. That would do the most for you anyway.

There are strong diminished returns beyond a certain point in each category.

Once you've got past 8/10 facially, or 6'1" in height, under 15% bodyfat, or a 7"×5" cock you have plenty. More in any category might benefit you, but not as much as unlocking those.

Beyond that it's your social skills, style, income, etc...

I would rather be myself

> pretty much all girl want Kip Harringtons manlet dick
> how is this even a question

I'd give away 4 inches to look like Kit. I'm 6ft1 and as ugly as Hodor.

sub 140lb manlet detected

>Why does it gotta be two extremes?
Because you don't actually have a choice. It's up to your genetics, to chance. OP is asking which of these two bad things you would rather like.

177,6 cm and 74 kg. I'm doing good and you user ? Obese triggered ?

> Good old days.

Hodor.

He made the wild chick cream when she saw his monster cock.

>I don't want to play: the post
Ugly people are fucked. You can work with manlet, especially with the face bonus

[spoiler]IRL hodor is a flamming faggot[/spoiler]

oh god what the fck

also i would rather be a beautiful manlet, it can't be any worse than what i am now as an ugly behemoth

the only thing I might miss is the fear i inspire walking down the street

A flaming faggot with a cock that could be embedded so far up you asshole that whoever pulls it out will be crowned King Arthur.

>handsome manlets get laid
>giant pvt piles get nothing

..from old ladies and small children cause of that seedy serial sex offender look

I'd be the handsome manlet
Not because I lift for grills, but because manlet's get the fastest gains and most aesthetic insertions
As a 6'0 white male I'm not tall enough to get girls wet by height alone, but tall enough to have to work extra for muscle mass
I'd rather be a 5'0 powerplug desu

I look like Kit (I'm Spanish) and I'm proud of it.
I'm just a bit taller : 175,3 cm.

>whoever pulls it out will be crowned King Arthur.

kok

In a contest of pure strength, wrestling or arm wrestling or something, who would win, the Mountain or Hodor? Obviously in any other kind of fight the Mountain would win just based on having actual combat skill and Hodor's retarded.

Sure you do. That's why you didn't include a pic. Probably a mongoloid-looking muthafuck with brown hair the same length as Kit and a short beard.

I'm the same user. You clearly made my day. I won't post pics on Veeky Forums, I'm not that retarded, sorry.

I was just playing. I believe you. I look just like Brad Pitt.

I love when manlets mistake their fat for muscle and then think they're big.

so fucking pissed hodor died before we found out what his name meant