Gais is 4pl8 for reps good by Veeky Forums standards?

gais is 4pl8 for reps good by Veeky Forums standards?

for OHP? yeah, it's slightly above fit's average

wut lift?

deads it's above average, squat it would be advanced, bench would be elite tier

>deads it's above average
The vast majority of people on this board can't even max a 4pl8 deadlift according to the polls taken. It's also significantly stronger than the average person and well above the average gym goer.

squats i meant

4 pl8 squat is really fucking good man

idk man I've seen normie-ass people that rarely deadlift at my gym do 4.5 pl8 for reps.

I can deadlift over 470 and I only weigh 170lbs

When I started a couple years ago I could hardly lift 2pl8

the biggest powerlifter guys in my gym struggle to sumo 4pl8
you need to remember that this is the internet.
95% of people estat or straight up lie to make themselves feel good.
1/2/3/4 and especially 4pl8 DL is really good, unlike what retards here say

naw man. 1/2/3/4 is literally go to the gym for a year on a somewhat decent strength program, and eat. some people get there faster. I had a friend bench close to two plates after only ever trying bench for like, a week.

3/4/5 for 1rm each is you're undeniably strong compared to the general public.

no, if we're talking general population 1234 for reps is pretty good.
very few people do 4pl8.
of course if you train in a powerlifting or strongman or really serious strength gym more people will, but that's not the average.
Also, absolute bull on the 1 year.
I mean yeah, if you did sports your whole life or are just a strong motherfucker maybe, but otherwise you'll be nowhere near 1234 in one year. And most of Veeky Forums isnt either after 1 year, even though apparently every poster does 2345 for reps

dude. In no way is 1/2/3/4 in one year absolute bull. Just because you did a suboptimal program, fucked around and skipped sessions, or didn't eat enough doesn't mean that others who committed for a year did the impossible. I'm about 1year and 2 months and I've got a 365lbs squat. Didn't do anything spectacular, just trained, ate, and slept. Gonna hit 3/4/5 by next summer, and you can't stop me.

forgot to add, I started from a 160lb Langley who could squat 60lbs.

this

im and you guys just need to push yourselves, eat and lift. 1/2/3/4 is NOT that hard. I smoke cigarettes and weed every day, drink every weekend, eat fast food etc... am not even 78kg and I can ALMOST do 3/4/5

not e-statting at all, I've posted my deadlift at some point

3 pl8 is Veeky Forums standard. 2 pl8 is pretty respectable and puts you above the beginner dyels on here

This is not true. Any idior can get 2 pl8 in like 3 months. You're not respectable until you hit 3.5 pl8 in my book.

just because in your case it was possible easily doesnt mean that's the norm. this is something really common, people have a really hard time seeing stuff from others' perspective, because you are used to your reality, where you just worked hard for a year and achieved all you wanted
like billionaires that tell you "hey dude you just gotta work hard, if you want it you will get it"
this "phenomenon" has a name but I cant remember it
>Just because you did a suboptimal program, fucked around and skipped sessions, or didn't eat enough
you're really clueless, like you have blinds on

lol 3 months. I hit lmao2pl8 in 6 weeks!

>2pl8 respectable
hahah

yeah bait. 2 plate is in like 2-3 months

this is the face youd make if i told you I squat 2 pl8

Advance for squats? lol, 180kg for reps is nothing on squats if you've lifted more than 3 years for strength.

Probably because the vast majority of people on this board are new lifters and spend more time shitposting than lifting and following diet. Plus they're too poor to bulk most of the time due to being college students.
It is stronger than the average person and well above average gym goer, but it's pathetically light for a deadlift.

It's okay, though I appreciate a lot of people seem to have trouble increasing squat (I remember hitting 180 in the 2 year mark and it was a milestone for me, then 200 in the 3 year mark and 240 in 5 year mark so idk I may have a good response with squats, my bench didn't increase the same)

I had a 4 pl8 bench, but that was on my first cycle after being 5 years natty (was stuck forever at 160kg)

If you guys actually lift for strength and eat appropriately; that being high carb high protein low fat (just essential fats) and program your strength properly and volume you can get BIG and STRONG
So no I think 4pl8 isnt amazing if you've been lifting more than a year, especially if its deadlift. If it's bench yeah that s amazing, I doubt many naturals get to 4pl8 even with strength training... but squat is more than doable. I got to do 200 for 15 reps while on first cycle, pre-cycle is was 200 for 5 reps. I was 10% 79kg 5'10 pre cycle too.

You can do it too.

how many kilos are 1 plate?

western people can't guess what even is on your gynm, anglo-americucks.

I squat 100kg, is that good?

Its what you should get with about 3 months of lifting; it's okay. Lift more.

man, we can argue about this, but the fact of the matter is you need to commit to a bulk and get serious about lifting if you're posting shit like this.

1 plate is 45 lbs or 20 kg

I can squat 4 plate at 85kg after 3.5 years and i have yet too see someone irl that came close to me at my bodyweight.

higher res of pic?

1 plate means two 45's (40 kg tot) plus the bar (another 20 kg).

So:

1 pl8 = 60 kg
2 pl8 = 100 kg
3 pl8 = 140 kg

and so on.

>the biggest powerlifter guys in my gym struggle to sumo 4pl8
I sumo 5.5 plate and I placed 12th out of 16 in my last competition. the biggest powerlifters in your gym dont even compete, do they?

>counting the bar

>the biggest powerlifter guys in my gym struggle to sumo 4pl8
I'm pulling 4,5pl8 and I place dead last at almost every local meet I join. Also I'm a super twink at 83 kg bodyweight. Is he a powerlifter or do you just say that because you have seen him deadlift once?

>83kg
>super twink
This alone should show how delusional the people in this thread are when it comes to strength and weight standards

I'm 183 cm tall so 83 kg isn't that much for my height. I understand that some people itt would be very muscular or fat at 83 kg.

Hahahahahhaha

Oh man I do 1.5/3/4.5/5.5 for minimum of 3, I feel dyel, I look ok for normie standards but dyel for fit.

Fug man only 7 more months of this cancer PL and I can get huge

>The vast majority of people on this board can't even max a 4pl8 deadlift according to the polls taken.
I’ll admit to this. Deadlifts are hard to progress in without good form.
I started lifting with the 1pl8 OHP and 2pl8 Bench.
Worked my way to the 3pl8 squat.
Still never deadlifted more than 345 though. Form is too bad.

>super easy bro just gotta be dedicated lmao
Meanwhile the vast majority of Veeky Forums hasn't reach it yet as numerous surveys have found.

>people on an anime/vidya forum can't lift heavy
geeeeeeeeeeeeee who woulda thunk it eh cletus?

Exactly retard, hence the Neon Fitness E-statgelion that goes on so hard here.

'''''''''some''''''''''' of us actually lift

And '''''''most''''''' lie.

let me dig up my deadlift vid rq, and this was like 9 months ago. I was only like 12-14 months into strength training at that point

Dear god, your experiences are not par for the course. Of course someone can reach those stats in a year. That does not mean it's common among the group. Playing football in highschool will give alot of 18 year old kids close to the stats before they even start lifting. There are so many factors that come into play that it's retarded to say that for a true untrained novice those stats are easily achievable.

I refuse to believe so many people have this problem. The deadlift is by FAR the easiest exercise to perform correctly. You can teach a person to do it in less than ten minutes.

it's the easiest to ego lift with tho cause the common person can lift 'big' numbers with the deadlift. they want more and end up catbacking

I do 30 reps at 240 pounds with my dead lift...

Do I have potential?

dude. you are so fucking stupid.

you keep saying a simple milestone like 1/2/3/4 is harder to achieve than we are trying to lead you to believe

then you say some bullshit about estating

then someone tries to post proof that they got there easy, and you're like "ohh, wah boohoo you're an outlier.

that's some seriously circular logic you got there. I hope you're either some skinny weakfag or fat fuck behind your keyboard who's just angry because they're inferior to people who are dedicated.

it's shits like you that make skinny kids here who wanna get big complacent with some honestly shitty leaves.

seriously consider suicide.

*lifts, not leaves.

>checked
>30 reps
>dead lift
>Do I have potential?
not if you are doing 30 reps

>t. rump roasted millenial
Average lifter ain't hitting 1/2/3/4 in a year.

I just started though

p-pls

> le millennial calling a millennial a millennial on a site files with millennials.

ok, kid

don't do fucking 30 reps dumbass

Shhhhh, go back to your dorm and shitpost faggot.

>dubdub trip summerfag

what do you mean by 30 reps though, in how many sets?

Deadlift, esp. heavy, is a very taxing lift and you shouldn't overdo it in terms of repetition. 240 is good for a beginner. If your form is on point, you are being too hard on yourself. Time lifting? Athletic background? lifts/stats/pics?

I do 3 sets of 10 repititions with a two minute rest interval. I was a good weightlifter back in high school, and even though I never got SUPER MAD GAINS BRAH I always received high marks for form and always made consistent milestones.

go for reps of 5-8 if you want impressive weight. doing 30 reps is a stupid thing to do :-)

I graduated college. I'm at work.

is this image made for manlets?

you had people judge your deadlift form in high school? p nice school faM

what I do is like 5>3>3>2>2 and then either another double or a 1rm test if I feel up to it. weight would be 135>225>315>405>465>??

disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm doing

I started with 2 pl8.
Nobody ever taught me how to deadline properly so I don't do it.