Why does lifting weights turn men into such chauvinist racist assholes? How can we stop it, Veeky Forums?

Why does lifting weights turn men into such chauvinist racist assholes? How can we stop it, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htw1w8lYQdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't know, i have felt more red pilled as of late

That's wrong. I'm halfcast so I can't get racist.

>its this thread again
fuck off you cuck

Assuming it's the same guy who posted this in /pol/, OP is a Brazilian monkey

>I was going to make a thread with that image here tho

that insults testosterone.

There are plenty of females and beats voting for trump. Hell, anyone who needs a "leader" instead of viewing politicians as politicians, is a beta and probably scared shitless of all the things going on. Also, Trump is a reality TV star, what kind of man watches reality TV?

Testosterone would vote 3rd party if it was paired with intelligence. Otherwise, it wouldn't vote at all.

Same guy here, I knew you were a racist asshole.

came here to say this

OMG like ... u dont even NEED to be that big... just proves u are some steroid abusing asshole..

>this whole thread
>be a numale guise
>shitskins are our friends, they certainly don't destroy, rape, and rob!
>Communism is the answer!

Mfw:

>implying Communism isn't the answer

Put estrogen th the water supply so they don't get too angry and overthrow stuff

>I can lift weight, heavy weight
>I want to continue pushing myself cause at this point if I take my pent up agression out on people I'd go to jail
>excercise my anger out and feel great afterwords

Some people go to therapy and ask their questions, but I know my own answers.
So I lift and getting bigger correlates to getting stronger.

retard

Implying communism = people using communist ideas to gain power

Also what's the death toll of capitalism?

>white people are waking up and start to vote in their OWN interests

waaa waaa its teh evul wayycissts, somebody do something.
RWDS soon you subhuman piece of shit

Lifting is self improvement. You realize most people dont really want to improve everyday. 'Normies' just go about their lives not changing much personally. You realize after self-improving that it's great and everyone should be lifting/self-improving. You also realize that people who aren't about self-improving(doesnt have to be lifting) are shitty people. You become redpilled

dont you see any deaths under capitalism have nothing to do with capitalism, it was only people using capitalism to gain power ;^)

also, nigger, capitalism has pulled millions and millions of people out of poverty. india is the most recent example. communism has not produced anything ever except death and hunger. name 3 groundbreaking inventions from a communist country. FAGGOT

Why does self-improvement always align with becoming more right politically?

Is it because Republicanism is for the strong-willed and focused?

>collectivistic sheep confirmed
Right, I'm voting in MY own interest - how is that in any way related to the millions of faggots that coincidentally share my skincolour? Meanwhile, you are just voting what you're told to vote, because m-muh patriotism, m-muh masculinity, m-muh whiteness. Enjoy your indoctrination,

t. Ministry of Truth

Satellites for one

>unable to think in more than two categories

I started this meme on pol creating a Horsey hate thread, italian flag, second post
Glad it spreaded

nice argument holy shit i'm gonna be a flaming antifa nigger right this second

Literally nobody on /pol/ even lifts

Satellites
AK-47
Tetris

Because left wing beliefs are the enemy of self-improvement
Wealth redistribution via tax and benefits is the best way to show this.
Imagine grtting IFBB levels of gains and thrn the govt deem you have too many and so they surgically remove half of thr muscle mass and implant it into scrawny/fat fucks who have never lifted a day of their lives.

It's ok goy, the Jews love narrow minded sheep that can't think outside the two categories they've been told.

Basically "Mens sana in corpore sano"

Right, that's what the Soviets did. They removed half their weighlifters muscle mass and implanted it into scrawny/fat fucks. You've got some great knowledge on politics, senpai. Can you please teach us more?

People have tried communism.

It did not go very well.

RUFUS!! BFK 4 LYFE

It's really fucking weird now that I think about it.

I used to be a typical college leftist (even had a fucking nose ring) right up until the semester I started seriously lifting.

What the fuck.

Isn't the stereotype of Republicans typically that they're fat? I guess they they all simultaneously started going to the gym.

Its an analogy for excessive taxation of the rich to benefit the poor

R u thick?

1% of the mutants have 90% of the gains
Occupy the squat rack

Fat people pretend to be fit on the internet
See
And realize they never post pics of themselves because they look like shit

And it's a stupid one. Even if you want to take the muscle-analogy, you can tell it this way:

Imagine getting IFBB levels of gains and then, because you absolutely don't need them for anything being a douchbag-showoff (aka Jeff), the govt deem you have too many and so they surgicaly remove half of the muscle mass and implant it into a poor kid that has just too little muscle to be able to move.

Suddenly it doesn't sound so bad, does it?

A rising tide lifts all ships user.

I wouldnt mind improving a fellow human's life by bestowing him with my gains.
All them good good noob gains again

I would just PSMF for a decade and help contribute to the end of obesity

Truly only the weak (mentally) are so selfish as to feel the need to claw their way to the top at the expense of others

Testosterone I would imagine. Hormonal changes turnig you from weak (physically and mentally) beta cuck to a proper man.

I guess my man issue with the comic is it doesn't seem to be based in reality. You're right, I think a lot of the biggest "alt-right" memers are probably skinny or chubby weebs. Most republicans, well, most Americans in general are morbidly obese. So who is this comic based off of? Granted, I haven't kept up with this election cycle as much but is there some huge following of muscleheads in the Trump camp? It seems like the artist is just completely divorced form reality and is making up enemies. At least the comment about Trump fans liking anime was funny and partially based in truth. This one just doesn't make sense.

You don't think a bunch of NatSoc-loving traditionalists who worship a regime that literally glorified the "uber-mensch" would aspire to physical perfection? Especially now that the leftists they hate so much glorify fat people?

Here's what's most obnoxious about you nu-males who whine about /pol/; you have no consistency with your strawmen.

>wah wah they're literal Nazis
>wah wah they're neckbeards who embody everything the Nazis hated

/pol/fags at least have the sense to maintain a few coherent, overused memes. You leftist faggots have this persistent contradictory white-noise whine that makes any person who encounters it want to stab your eyes out.

This is simply the natural, correct state for a human male. Weightlifting helps us undo the anti-evolutionary training society has forced upon us.

>partially based in truth
>partially
Irl the basis of the comic looks is some fatty wannabe stronk like sam hyde (pic relate)

>/pol/fags at least have the sense to maintain a few coherent, overused memes.
kekarooooo

this is a funny post, here is an upvote

>govt surgicaly remove half of the muscle mass
>Suddenly it doesn't sound so bad, does it?

You are fucking stupid, kill yourself my man

>
>You don't think a bunch of NatSoc-loving traditionalists who worship a regime that literally glorified the "uber-mensch" would aspire to physical perfection?
You've never seen irl Neo-nazis, have you?

Can confirm lifting made me /pol/ but in reality I was always that way just to much of a bitch to admit it.

Horsey is such a fucking cuck.

>Trump represents masculinity
>that's BAD

What a fucking faggot.

>Big Ramy doesn't need half of his muscle mass
>luuul u so stoopeeed kekekekek, how he gon life???
Wew lad, really proved me wrong.

>doesn't just post body (because he looks like shit)
Let us witness your physical perfection, brah
No?
Because you don't lift?
Neither do the rest if you /pol/posters.

>inb4 more (you)s and no pic

Hi there OP. Noticing this is your first post on Veeky Forums and just first off welcoming you to the board! Hi my name is Brian =) Its nice to see another free thinker out there and if you havent felt emotionally attached to the internet yet dont worry, I'll be the one getting triggered!

Literal autism

Hi, Brian :))) Thanks for the reply. Glad to see someone else out there is a free thinking just like me! (Now only if we could get free smoothies xD)

Am I the only Veeky Forumsizen who actually supported bernie sanders?

Same reason why I supported Jack Layton ;_; , genuinely good guy who wants to do what's best for the country and world

>Imagine getting IFBB levels of gains and then, because you absolutely don't need them for anything,...the govt deem you have too many and so they surgically remove half of the muscle mass and implant it into a poor kid that has just too little muscle to be able to move.
>
>Suddenly it doesn't sound so bad, does it?

In what world does that not sound bad? I've worked hard for my meager gains, who the fuck is anyone to tell me that I have to much? Fuck them and, frankly, fuck the crippled kid.

Gains redistribution, like wealth redistribution, would have anyone of value fleeing the nation like rats from a sinking ship.

Good intentions means very little

Trumps entire platform is literally good intentions

Not even close, did you even read the thread?

Gary johnson is the only actual choice.

I think there should be a "none of the above" option, as that would surely (and deservedly) win

>It seems like the artist is just completely divorced form reality and is making up enemies.

Nah; some political cartoonists will do commissioned pieces. It's more likely that this is one of those.

damn i got btfo'd hard. let me just ride my tetris to work and fuel my house with my ak47 while a satellite is curing my infection.

>I think there should be a "none of the above" option, as that would surely (and deservedly) win

Why do people think apathy makes them intelligent?

>hurr it is so hard to get mah noob gains
Kill yourself, geneticlet

Not even relating to your argument, i wasnt talking to you before and i dont give a shit about your argument, but if you don't get gains easily as a novice, you are fucked when you hit intermediate/advanced.

>capital controls
>hide money oversees, lose your citizenship.

Fat men are beta because they can't run nor fight, so they need to be submissive to survive.

>the holy government knows best goy. and since they know best (in their opinion!!!) its a-ok for them to use force and fuck up your property

being this retarded. kys

>supporting the TPP
>libertarian

I am not apathetic.
We need a new election with neither trump nor hillary.

I think an inanimate object would literally be preferable to either candidate.

A corrupt sociopath, or an incompetent narcissistic ignoramus.

Either would be actively detrimental

nice thesaurus

It apparently wasn't the answer the last 40 times it was tried.

Oh wow your views are so nuanced and special.

I don't identify as libtardian; but gary is the only candidate that doesn't frighten me.

Shame he has precisely no chance of making it

>inanimate object
so Hillary then?

The answer to Communism

youtube.com/watch?v=htw1w8lYQdQ

>implying it isn't the government whom grants property rights.

Or are you one of those fags that thinks property rights come from God?

>TPP
>open borders
>endorsed by a long line of neocon GOP underachievers
>doesn't frighten you

He has the worst of both major party policies. At least Stein has a bunch of NEETbux if you want that. Trump's tax plan is better for businesses.

I think my views fairly obvious and not at all nuanced.

I clearly said i think that option would surely win, suggesting i do not think it "special" or at all unique.

I however DO think it to be accurate

the leftists in this thread show once more that they are immune to logic and reason. there cant be a future for the west unless we start killing every last one of them.

Kek'd

Inanimate objects don't laugh about setting guilty rapists free.
Shillary does.

I would still vote for her before trump, but only just

>they need to be more reasonable
>genocide when?
Kek.
I hope this is satire, and not legitimate retardation

dont you see, that wasnt real communism tho. we only have to change one tiny bit of this big retarded man-devouring ideology and then everything will be great forever and ever.

>hur
>look everyone I said hur
>I'm totally not retarded

Where did I say anything about noob gains? Learn to read faggot.

>implying anyone would want to be a citizen of a country that's holding them back

If they're a citizens abroad they'd still be paying taxes, which wouldn't be fleeing the ship. You know you can renounce your citizenship, right?

the numale is the greatest bogeyman ever

>the only two political choices in life are supporting trump or full-blown communism
Is this what you people believe??

>once more that they are immune to logic and reason
>said the man grouping everyone slightly left of center into SJW territory
>said the man who claims 'there cannot be a future for the west unless we kill every last one of them'

Read a fucking book
Step out fucking side

How fucking stupid are you
Do you realize how idiotic you sound

You could not tell me a single meaningful thing about Marx's Labor Theory of Value, or Spengler's Theory of Faustian Civilation, you probably have not read a single significant political work in your life outside of some redpill youtube videos you got linked to from /pol/ and a few Breitbart articles. You get your ideology from memes and then talk down to others as if you've seen the light. Yet you're spouting off as if you're an authority on the political climate of contemporary society, please do the entire world a favour and shut up or educate yourself.

>worked hard
>meager gains
>meager
Still noobgains, fagbitch
Kill yourself

have an ounce of pragmatism and vote for a candidate with a chance of getting elected

OP you sound triggered. Maybe you should post this thread 5000999918187262 times in a safe space such as www.reddit.com/r/theredpill

Communism is infinitely patient. If it can't win in a bloodbath, it wins by salami tactics and entryism.

hey had footage of that? holy shit, i never knew. awesome. based 17yr old jap

>he thinks noob gains count as actual gains

k, I'll definitely listen to you edge lord.

The ONLY thing making gary not have a chance, is this mentality.

If we eliminated the "hurr third parties don't real" meme, gary would win by a landslide

>implying you have ANY gains
I guaruntee six months of noob gains is bigger than you

>Someone disagrees with him
>He resorts to calling them a numale
>For every line of disagreement with him, with undisclosed political views,
>He returns back 5 lines calling them an obnoxious, self-contradicting, faggot, leftist

I've never cringed harder

wow i thought this would be a thread of guys going off on how OP is making a stupid generalized stereotyped statement. Instead, I'm met with many guys that are actually living, talking, walking, bad stereotypes.
protip guys, if you were so easily swayed into a paradigm shift it's because you're unsure of yourself and have no sense of self; pathetic guys. I really wanted to not have so many of you strengthen bad stereotypes like this. You may be even worse than the sjw crowd, as fit people you should know better.

did not mean to post that pic, but w/e

K. I'm starting to think noob gains is all you have the way you keep going on about it.

>Educate yourself

Spotted the male feminist.