As the most developed person on Veeky Forums I can start my own CBT. Dyels fight me

As the most developed person on Veeky Forums I can start my own CBT. Dyels fight me

I'm a dyel since I don't lift.
>Only PP, fuck L
>STreet workout FOR LYF
>Le Xd

mirin thick chest

you shredded af bruh, should do a bulk tho

Ty my boi. I'm starting gym today and also my bulk.

Mas T is the most developed. He may be an insecure faggot, but he's the biggest on this board.

mirin
whats your bicep measuremment?
also mirin, especially thick triceps and leanness

He looks like he is retaining a lot of water

started cutting 2 weeks ago. from 275 to 262 (mostly water at this point)

2 years ago i was a steady 240, 3 years ago i was down to 230 @~10%. 4 years ago I was 280 after 6 years of bulking and collegiate throwing. working to get down to 220. My strength levels aren't nearly what they were 3 years ago, so not expecting the same shreds at that point. we'll see

wow u on dat dreamer bulk, could barely tell you lift if not those sick traps

There's some people on Veeky Forums who look better, more aesthetic, are more lean, more symmetrical, NON MANLET and way less insecure than Mas T.

[spoiler] we just don't tripfag about it you cancer faggot [/spoiler/]

Pic related, gym buddy who focuses on mass. Me and another buddy focus pure PL so not as big as him, but we get close

That still doesn't make him an honest to god mass monster

>biggest dude on Veeky Forums
yo where masT at ?

he looks like a bag of smashed assholes.

Contributing

Is it true that masT is thick solid and tight?

Mas T is bigger than that guy bro. Yes he looks disgusting, but he's still the most developed, which is the question at hand here.

>15 inch fatceps

I doubt there's even 12 inches of real muscle of those sausages.

Keep in mind that the pic related guy weighs over 120 kg and is 1.98m.

Kekkeroo

here's me in 2012 after a year long cut from ~280 to ~230 (see how stupidly big shorts are). Gonna get back here.

pale as fuck reporting in

Why are you insulting him you insecure dyel?
Keep pushing my man

He posted in a thread like last week saying how he was so much bigger than everyone else. Since then I always laugh at his posts.

Actually he's not. The biggest guy on the board is the firefighter whos been doing judo for like 15 years. Numbers are big has big delts big chest back legs and arms.

What are your stats and how long have you been lifting? Goal body

>As the most developed person on Veeky Forums
where's mast when you need him?

Dyel reporting in.

Is dat sum ottermode?

Post buttocks, plz.

you do realize that there is literally MONSTERS lurking beneath the summer?

Those are some nice cannonball delts. How long did it took you to reach that with calisthenics?

keep it up bro

500mg test p/w

I don't think it's even ottermode..

he has massive arms and thats all we see from the pics
not sure about the water retention tho,seemed pretty dry to me

Please don't summon him from the mastubation chambers...

Swimming for 2 years, 2 years of being passive with maintenance workouts and now 10 months of active training

I don't get it

>as the most developed person on Veeky Forums
That's like saying you're the coolest kid on the short bus. You're not bad but I've seen better and you are far from most developed.

Finally starting to leave dyel mode
A-am I right guys?

I bet girls go crazy over your ability to wear a shirt that's tight in the arms and chest but loose in the waist

Kinda. I usually wear tight t-shirt, desu. But I'm not very positive about my body.

Yeah, show your lats tho

But am I allowed to wear tanktops?

How do I do this? How do I leave dyel mode? I feel like I'm just getting there but my delts are lame and I don't have that kind of development. Help pls.

haven't hit chest and back for months,all arms.
fuck should I start pinning?

6'5" 120kg
Currently have lost 33kg on this long ass cut, hoping to get down to 105-110kg and get to a respectable bf%

Best lifts are S257.5kg B180kg (paused) D312.5kg in competition

what a fucking animal mate, also strong AF
mirin hard
any chance youre natty?

>any chance youre natty
Yeah man, been lifting for 2.5 years and am natty

8/10 just keep doing what you're doing

not convincing at all
honestly I dont think anyone ever could DL 312kgs natty

I thought that too when I started lifting, didn't even think that you could hit 5pl8 natty, yet I hit a 5pl8 deadlift 4 months into lifting, and I know a few genetic freaks who have had better progress than this

>"who is omarisuf?"
he's 6'5 I'm not surprised

Yeah but if hes doing this weight now imagine what he could lift if he jumped on high doses of Halotestin and bulk to 180kgs..

How's my back looking?

im sure you've heard this before, but if what you said is true then you could go on to hold records in the super heavies if you wanted to enough

great lifts and progress for 2.5 years man, miron

>Narrow hips
Strong pottential for killer V-taper

I've wanted to do this before, but I'd die since the reason I'm cutting in the first place is because I got up to 153kg bodyweight and my blood pressure was 210/140, so on tons of gear and being 180kg I'd probably die before I can even get there tbqh

do you even cardio?
Top strongmen carry these ammounts of weight and are on shitload of drugs
Exercising your heart is as important

I've gotten a junior national record in the deadlift after 1.5 years lifting, and my goal was to get the junior superheavyweight world record deadlift but my health is my main concern now tbqh, so I need to cut and be weaker :(

I don't do cardio, but according to my my gp, and a nephrologist, doing cardio would only lower my blood pressure miniscule amounts

just try it
Ive had a pleasure to chat about cardio with one of top strongmen Zydrunas Savickas few years ago, he said that he regularly does cardio and said that if he didnt do it he probably woulda been out of sport many years ago because of health being priority

Only "cardio" I'd be willing to do without wanting to shoot myself doing is prowler work desu, was thinking of adding them in soon, will definitely try it out for a couple months and see how my health goes

you're not eating nearly enough. unless you're a manlet you should increase your caloric intake by at least 700-1000 calories if you want any kind of results

fuck calories
I eat around 200gr fats 300carbs and atleast 120gr protons
I am a manlet,5'8
google slow twitch fibers mate

>this is what starting strength looks like
Maybe if u actually lifted youd loook good. Like me

>"eat more calories regardless of the source,it will get ubig"
why is %99 of Veeky Forums like this?

>blames slow twitch fibers and not his eating habits for being small
fuckin lmao
this is top notch excuse to be a skinny twink kek

fuckin apple fanboy

Can I get a heads up on my routine, as well?
>inb4 inb4

A: weighted chinups, OHP(in front of the head), DL 3x5 (45 mins)
bicep curls and lateral raises 3x12 (15 mins)

B: squats, bench, rows 3x5 (45 mins)
triceps pushdown 3x12 and facepulls 3x12 (15 mins)

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

you look like shit, why do you even trip you little twinkboy apple fanboy

do some fucking posterior chain work mr granny ass
more hip extensions

>Most developed person

are you that dyel faggot that keeps posting that collage of his shitty angled twinkbody with all those whiny posts? kill yourself

>blame
I used to be 25 pounds skinnier than I am now, its been 2 years I know how to eat for gains ffs.
my chest and back grow like a mother fucker and always get better pumps than my arms.

>only gained 25 lbs in 2 years
this is bait

Will never have aesthetic Dorito shaped upper body

would you be pleased if the angles were proper?

you look like fucking shit, your arms look like tube socks filled with gravy. just cause you contort your body to look vaguely aesthetic doesn't change the fact you're a DYEL curlbro with nothing to show for it.

i didn't even say anything about the source of the calories. it should go unsaid that the calories should come from whole foods but he looks like he eats 500 calories a day and does curls x failure. aka, never gonna make it

Not sure if I should start my cut right now to be in shape for summer. If were to cut I want it to actually be worth it and not look like a dyel skelly. What kind of body would I be like if I were to lose maybe 15lbs. I'm currently 5'9 175lbs. Also a bf% estimation would help thx in advance.

dont let the body dysmorphia get you down, you look better than 90% of fit. work on your core more

mirin delts and pec shape

goal on right, if i cut now will i look similar?

No, he has much more well developed abs, chest and delts.

how can I be called a curlfag when I have spaghetti for arms?

fuark how long will it take me

kek are you actually asking this? go lift some weights first, dyel

i have been for 2 months ;;

Not super developed but I don't think I'm small

underrated toast

got a pic of him?

Height ?

tryingnottolaughface.jpg

Yea baby

he'll never have a bangin ass though, forever pancake

5"10 83 kgs
Bench 115Kg
Dead 190Kg
Squat 170Kg

upper chest and calves seems lacking otherwise looking solid

Always struggle with calves, upper chest isnt as bad as it looks, my collar bones poke out so it looks smaller

My goal body senpai.

Nice. What's your OHP? How long lifting?

i remember you