Happy Monday Veeky Forums, how's everyone holding up?

Happy Monday Veeky Forums, how's everyone holding up?

tried to talk to a girl yesterday and acted like a complete autist. Should I just accept my fate as forever alone?

I'm sick.
didn't workout, eating is shit, didn't shave. still going to work though

really bored, started questioning whether or not I was going to make it but I'll keep going

no, just keep trying. it's a skill you develop just like everything else. talk to more girls, especially girls you're not interested in.

Dumped gf and she moved onto 5'8 manlet. Really questioning whether I should've tried to make it work

It's over, she doesn't have time for me, she told me yesterday night. I've been drinking all night and day, didn't go to work, didn't go to the gym.

It's the worst Monday I can remember but thanks for asking.

Not well. Today was supposed to be the first day I lifted, but I was to nervous about asking the people crowding the power cage if I could use it next. It see stupid but I was so intimidated. I don't know, any advice?

tell them they have 5 minutes

Go when there is less people, before work or late evening maybe ?

Keep going even if you're nervous, at some point you will feel the confidence to make it !

I tried to start working out at home today, managed like 3 sets of 10 push ups.
How terrible is that?

Tomorrow do 3 sets of 11

Because of reasons I hadn't worked out in 3 weeks.
I lost 30lbs on my squat and 20 on my bench

The usual alone feeling and depression, same ol shit but have never been more motivated to work out, cus thats the only place i dont feel like a looser

I've been a paranoid mess recently so im quitting weed

Was an everyday stoner for over a year now

why so paranoid, user?

If you're not paranoid, you're not looking.

Just graduated from a 180 day program for opiate and alcohol addiction. Also on my 5th month back into lifting and have made some great gains now that I'm healthy. Also just finished up my bankruptcy for roughly 80k of debt and get to keep my house.

Have an interview Thursday for a finance manager opening at a Lexus dealership where I can make a cush $100-$150k a year.

To any of my bros with an alcohol/drug addiction. Get help now, it's like playing life on the hardest difficulty. It's the ultimate life gains goblin.

have you done anything you regret because of your paranoia?

What's the difference between addiction and just being a causal user of drugs/alcohol?

Grill who I had a summer fling with told me she "had feelings" for me but her ex is at her college , visiting her rn. probably fucking. hate is the best pre workout m8's

Allergies got me fucked up I can't so shit.

I'd say when you start letting your use interfere or set back other facets of your life, or start forgoing things you used to care about and use your substance of choice instead. Another reason would be self-medicating an underlying emotional/psychological problem.

You have to try and evaluate yourself from an outside perspective, or find a non-biased third party and talk to them and see what they think. It's crazy what I was rationalizing as casual use.

Allergies to what?!

just went back to the gym in the fist time in about 2 months or so. went mediocre. but i feel great bros.