Is getting a tapeworm a good way to lose weight quickly?

Is getting a tapeworm a good way to lose weight quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tapeworms will fucking kill you. Best way to lose weight is to cut calories and do cardio workouts.

How about eating healthy and doing sport?

It could work if you want to take the risk desu

Eat less, run more, be more conscious of your day to day life. Just generally add more movement in little ways that you can

If you want malnutrition, amenia and potential death, then sure, go for it. If you want to also appear on the news as the local retard, that's another plus.

Stop looking for shortcuts and quick fixes. If you aren't able to control your diet now and don't have the self-control to exercise it off, you'll just balloon back to fatass mode if hypothetically by some divine miracle the tapeworm didn't seriously harm you. Because you never learned how to deal with the cause of your fatness.

>scientifically proven

is this real?

Get on a keto diet with a calorie deficit. Get cla and drinks lots of water. Lifts weights too.

Get to it autist

>a couple of times when I take a bath I find a small thin red worm on the floor

Should I be worried?

Nah, definetly dont go to a doctor.

SOUTH BRONX PARASITE DIET

alexis?

no symptoms tho and sometimes I just find a couple of worms on the floor before I ever go in.

drainage problem maybe?

yes.
They did this back in the day.

Don't worry man, that's the bath worm. Common occurrence in many houses with a connection to mains gas and electricity. Energy companies often send them through the pipes to watch their customers bathing to make sure they're not using too much water. Basically a living water meter, it's a hang over from the pre-war days.

>not just doing meth instead
LMAO
meth is a much better way to lose weight and keep it off. It faster and its more enjoyable than a tapeworm. Also because you spend so much of your monthly grocery budget on meth, you find yourself buying only the essential foods.
Plus meth really gives you that extra energy to get through your workout

This sounds way too ourrageous to be true. Source?

u wot m8

the things people are willing to do to not workout and eat clean is insane

you guys would rather nearly kill yourself instead of just not stuffing your face and running every other day

How many calories do you really expect something 1/100th your size to burn through in a day? I hope you don't think it would be anything significant.

If you want to get worms to burn an extra 20kcals a day, go right ahead you dum dum.

those things lay eggs you fuck after a while you'll be having hundreds of those things

Here you go user, use this information wisely:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Don't believe me? Your loss haha ;)

I believe

Glad I could help

That's south bronx paradise diet you pleb

SOUTH BRONX PARADISE ALL DA WAY BABY

alternatively you could get addicted to speed

Unless you manage to gain a significant amount of weight from them (like, a quarter your body weight or so) then they aren't going to help you burn a meaningful amount of calories. And if there are like 40 pounds of tape worms in you, you have problems.