So it turns out that my gym decided that over 1/3 of the facilities are going to be used only by women now

So it turns out that my gym decided that over 1/3 of the facilities are going to be used only by women now.

The price still remained the same for both women and men, even though we men can use considerably less machines, treadmills, and mats for stretching in general.

When I said I wouldn't pay the monthly fee and that I'd look for another gym (It was due today), they looked at me in disbelief and disgust like I was in the wrong.

What the fuck?

Also how can this even be viable as a bussiness? Most woman spend 2 months at the gym tops and then ditch it.

Has it happened at your gym user?

Also, if someone were to open a "man only gym", it'd be burnt down by feminists pretty quickly. Fuck all this shit.

you did the right thing and left instead of silently taking it 'because it's not even that bad yet'. good for you. prepare for a lot of 'it's not even that bad yet' comment though, especially if you tell this story to people you know in real life.

my gym has the same thing. it's even worse because it's a pretty small space overall. I was wondering why then I realized the chain it's a part of is originally from sweden so it's probably for muslim women who can't be seen by other men without a blanket on their head

OP left. you didn't. why?

because even with that it's still by far the best option
>24/7
>500m walk from home
>3 squat racks and decent free weight area in the "general area"
>affordable
yeah it sucks to support that kind of business but if I just pretend that women's room doesn't exist it's still by far superior than any alternative

fuck it's been so long since I last saw that pic
I'm in tears everytime

fair enough.

don't cry, user.

Asked a couple female friends and they all admitted that the reason they workout is to get oggled by guys, says it gets them off
They also all have bfs

?

name and shame or op is bullshit.

yes
my situation is different from OPs in that they always had one and I knew about it when I signed up

I also use the same gym, knew about it when I signed up (actually the grill gym is a separate room so I have no idea how much stuff is in there) but since they got a deal with my employer I can train for ~15 usd a month, (149SEK)

I've tried to peek in while the door is open and it's actually more than 1/4 of the total space. Seems to be mostly cardio machines and open gym mat space for those bodyweight/kettlebell/exercise ball exercises bitches love.

Does it also mean the women cannot use the other 2/3?

where do u train? barkarby here

helsinki

rip

Stockholm, (gonna move out of here once I finish my education though)

>see free str training class sign
>call up about it
>it's apparently female only
>ask if there's a male only one
>no
gee thanks

seems to be a common theme

>its not even that bad yet
>and then they came for me, but there was no one left to speak out
OP you are in the right. why would you pay the same amount for less of a product or service. im not subsidizing someone else's workout for your bullshit shenanigans.

>be cis white male
>be discriminated against at every turn
>dont cry and whine
>try to say i have been discriminated against
>people yell at me
>the actions of people im not even related to somehow justify these actions against me
ah well... *sigh*

>why would you pay the same amount for less of a product or service
well one good reason would be that the service he gets for that amount of money is still better than any of the competitors. the women getting a better deal doesn't mean he'd get a better deal anywhere else.

>actually using machines, and treadmills in the year 2014+2

yeah ok eat shit you gains goblin you aren't in the right at all.

This could apply to me as well but I'm a Muslim male....really makes u think

>Also how can this even be viable as a bussiness? Most woman spend 2 months at the gym tops and then ditch it.
That's exactly why it is viable, gyms wan't money not people. People pay the monthly/yearly fee but don't actually go to there. If everyone who paid for gym actually went there 3 times a week it would be filled with people.

Islam isn't a race though??

Just use those machines anyway. What are they going to do, bicker at you?

At the University of Toronto, one of yhe major gyms has daily women only hours. With the straightest face I tell the staff I identify as a woman when they try to kick me out, it's amazing watching these leftist lunatics having to drink their own medicine and accept my claim.

I'm not even trying to be an ass hole, not my fault the only prime time between my classes is during women's hour.

The /pol/ psy-ops are busy today

Religion of pieces

You're right, but when I say Muslim male most people immediately think Arab. Even though Southeast Asians make up the majority of Islam. So I should've put Arab in my OP as well.

not OP but at my gym the "women's gym" has a locked door and you can only get through it with a keycard and the card knows if you're a woman

You are just as crazy as they are, they see Jews behind everything, you see /pol/ behind everything.

Who cares

Women go to the gym to do one of two things
1. bodyweight exercises with a light dumbbell or stupid ass ball
2. run on a treadmill instead of running outside

what r u losing

Good for you OP, discrimination is discrimination. Your tuition paid for equal access to that gym same as everyone else. I know there have been successful lawsuits against this kind of BS so you are doing good. Maybe get a group of guys to go next time?

>this could apply to me as well
its just homegrown racism to you. its a straight up brain deficiency when its done to me. but yeah it looks exactly the same on the surface.

Discrimination is discrimination. Equal access for all.

hey me too

Holy crap that's awesome. If i was able to do that i would throw a complete tantrum on how this asshole assumed my gender and used the wrong pronouns.

just go wearing a dress. what are they going to do? call the cops?

>1. Decide that you're now gender fluid of some shit like that
>2. Gain access to women's only room

That easy

Thank fuck my field of study & student association is filled with shitlords united (business school), we even got flack from the campus newspaper last semester after they r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶b̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶d̶u̶a̶t̶e̶ heard that some people in our association wanted to hold a colonial themed party. (Not an open party, only open to members of certain commitees)

>claim to be woman MtF
>say that you dont abide by gender roles so you want to get fucking swole
>say that grunting and slamming weights is when your inner genderfluid male is coming out and you are bipolar
>walk around in sexy ass yoga pants and a sports bra in the womens section
>push the envelope and come dressed as a helicopter and say you identify sexually as an assault helicopter and when you smash a PR go "PEW PEW APACHE MISSLES" and throw your towels at random womyn

almost forgot
>when you lift make a "rofl soi soi soi soi soi soi soi" sound and when struggling with a PR yell "PULL UP, INCREASE THRUST"

actually that doesn't work lol there was a weekly feedback post about it on the wall about how the gender assignment system works by your social security number (which tells your gender here: odds are male, evens womyn) so someone felt oppressed because the computer called their friend male or something

That only flies if you look like a degenerate freak

there are 3 stationary bikes in my gym that can only be used by women because it's weak for men to use.

Men have one where the speed control is fucked up. Great. I have no money for a better gym so fuck it.

Im planning a nationalist only gym. Weights, fighting, plus a shooting range if possible.

Only white, only born in my country. Should come up with some ideas to make it more attractive for the educated people and not only /pol/ neets

>wearing a dress to the gym as any gender

In one of my two local gyms men are forbidden to wear tank tops

Lmao

Nah senpai, I lift at a place called Fitness 1 and it's all old dudes abd high school kids. We might have one chick on deck hitting the weights at a time, the rest are if there are any walking on treadmills.

Speaking of gyms tho, if you guys are in Arizona specifically North Phoenix check out Mt. Side. I have never seen a gym that has so many fucking hot chicks in one place it is fucking amazing.

The worst is how women have an exclusive half of the gym, but they can come to the men's half whenever they want. Have it mixed or a clear line, enough of this bullshit.

>going to a chain normie gym
kek

They forbidden to make gains too?

time to home gym master race

>When I said I wouldn't pay the monthly fee and that I'd look for another gym (It was due today), they looked at me in disbelief and disgust like I was in the wrong.
You did the right thing user

>Also how can this even be viable as a bussiness? Most woman spend 2 months at the gym tops and then ditch it.
They also sign up for 12 months, so there is that

What are you in for?

how many times have you read bullshit like "my gf is too afraid to go to the gym" and then a gym tries to make a 'less scary weird dudes staring at me like OP' section and then you complain like a business shouldn't pretend to give a shit about making their facility sound appealing without spending any money.

>live in Serbia aka eastern europe shithole
>nobody gives a shit about females
>a number of them actually lifts weights because most of the cardio machines in every single gym are ancient and never work

I'm an actual MtF

I would have spat in their face and dropped them so hard.

>Serbian female weightlifters
Any of them THICC sexy strongfats?

arby n the chief? ahahha

Two groups use the gym.
One has access to more exclusive space and/or time slots than the other.
Both pay the same.
That's smart business sense right there and not at all a scam.

I dunno if you're serious or not on this site anymore.

/3rd of the facilities are for women
/3rds for men

You're right, men should have some more of their facilities taken away to make it fair

lucky bastard

> 1/3 is for women
> 2/3 are for men and women (a lot of girls avoid bullshit female only zones tbf)

Are you event trying fampai?

Bravo

This guy's right. It's also why all the "trainers" you see in the gym are like 18 year olds. They can't train shit - their job is to process membership fees and vacuum the floors once every three days.

please tell me this is a meme i cant tell eveyrone sounds serious

Well now you know where all the women are going, so you and a bunch of your home boys can go and just turn their safe space into a rape space.

That is what Islam would do, and we proved they were right about everything during 9/11.

this is google translated because there is no english page but this is what my gym's website says

Tbh i wish i didnt have to lift around other guys. Theyre all stuck at intermediate lifts for years and the old dudes tell me they can lift as much as me if their backs were fine. Its depressing.

>2002+14 still giving jews the benefit if the doubt

love the idea.

>smelly turks shitting up the gym
>niggers constantly staring at females like the uninhibited animals they are

even a whites only gym would be a fucking great start.

i wish you all the best with your plans. deus vult

>smelly turks
can't talk about smelly when you can't even fit in your bathtub ^^

ahahahah

>sweden