Tfw there will never be good research done of steroid use

>tfw there will never be good research done of steroid use

Other urls found in this thread:

steroid.com/Where-are-Steroids-Legal.php
m.circheartfailure.ahajournals.org/content/3/4/472.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gotta confuse the gymrats
scientists are doing whatever it takes

Imagine good research being done by some ludicrous stretch of the imagine on rec users.

Now imagine it gets put on pharmacy shelves
What makes you think that a nation like America wouldn't either
A) End up having more problems than we already do
B) Have crazy fucks use and abuse that shit for the purpose of commiting crimes

Etc

It just doesn't make sense to do studies on it cause the people that did seek it out have their goals, and the people who woul be introduced to it on a whim would probably develop some (quite interesting) problems

>steroids where you can retain all your gains with no side effects will never exist

People usually publish the results theyre looking for and you can only control so many variables in an experiment.

Also lots of substances especially steroids are gonna have varying results and side effects depending on the individual. As long as we know its not lethal it should be enough.

The only reason there isn't is due to it being illegal, at least in places where a bulk of the research could be done. With it being illegal they can't get grants to perform controlled studies in a clinical setting.

I wish the uk would step their fucking game up and do some research here.

>As long as we know its not lethal it should be enough.
lolno not even close

it could drastically reduce your quality of life and shorten your lifespan without being lethal. fuck that shit

cuz it's legal for personal use here
people import small amounts of roids from turkey all the time and border control doesn't give a shit as long as it is under 3 months worth of personal use

you can already run your sperm through a centrifuge and using the weights of the base pairs of your DNA knock up your wife with the sperm that has the traits you want in your kid.

where is here and wherever here is isn't doing any research so it's worthless

>talking about uk
???

it's only illegal for sale

nobody said it was illegal in uk nobody is talking about selling steroids

you can get roids otc without a script in the uk if you could do that in america we'd have a giant library full of research on the topic by now

>otc

no you can't, it's still illegal for sale you can just use it personally legally, you buy it from a lab online but no pharmacist will give you roids if you ask over the counter

What he's trying to say is that usage isn't illegal, like recreational MDMA usage

even being able to legally import them for personal use it would still lead to shitloads of research here by sheer quantity of people who would begin using

it is legal to import them though for personal use as I said earlier?

wait cem if I order roids to turkey will I receive them or nah?

to turkey?
in turkey you can buy them over the counter

if you mean FROM turkey, yes you will as long as it is limited to a 3month's worth of supply maximum and doesn't look like it is intended to be sold

in the uk it is afaik there's some steroid abuse law that allows importation for personal use. disclaimer: i'm not from uk it's just what i've read.

really?over the counter ? fuck are you serious I'll try this if you are.
also I meant TO not FROM turkey

cidden şimdi eczaneye gidip bana test enanthate ver qaşim desem verirlermi ? izmirde oturuyom bu arada

they are fully legal you just ask over the counter at a pharmacist, enjoy

tabi, cok kolay abi
eczaneye git ve "test-e ver bana" soyle
bak bunu

suna bak steroid.com/Where-are-Steroids-Legal.php

>Turkey is another place that comes to mind; you can legally buy and possess them

without prescription?even if youre under 18?

No, because the researchers wouldn't be able get a study that administered bodybuilding-level doses post the ethics review board. Alcohol is legal, but you can't get a study funded that gives people eight beers a night to test the effects of binge drinking.

yes without prescription
I'm not sure about the age as I've never tried to buy them underage but just ask your dad or someone you know to buy them for you, but if you're under 18 I wouldn't roid anyway unless you had very low test

*ahem* asking for a friend uh even if he does pct properly?I mean seriously what harm can a 10 week 250mg cycle do?

What are the negatives of steroid use? Potential organ failure? Are there any immediate effects or any risk of harm towards others (how real is roid rage)?

yes because it being legal means

1. more test subjects
2. test subjects more likely to come fourth

there is overwhelming research for alcohol abuse that's case in point not a counter to the argument

by how young is your "friend", I'd just wait till you're at least done with puberty man, you'll fuck with your hormones and even with PCT you can harm your baseline test so basically you'd have to BnC for the rest of your life

m.circheartfailure.ahajournals.org/content/3/4/472.full

So it's illegal because it increases heart failure? Why is McDonald's not illegal then?

hes 16 (17 next month) and had the last growth spurt 2 years ago (5'8 ever since) I'll look into this topic for my dear friend
also a trt subscription wouldn't be that bad ?

if you're turkish you can just buy otc you dont need a trt prescription

otherwise in any western country you cannot get a TRT prescription this young they usually only give TRT to people older than 30

if you're going to cycle just do 250MG test-e/wk for 12 weeks (standard cycle) with proper PCT and wait till you're AT LEAST 18, I mean your friend is at least 18...

>implying the law is logical

you asked what the negatives were. there's no proof that long term supraphysiologic doses of test are safe. there is no proof that it can be offset long term. nobody is claiming stuffing your face with red meat all day is healthy. there is no comparison whatsoever. your body doesn't naturally produce and consume red meat like test. you are a fucking retard.

arnold hopped on gear when he was 13....
same with lee priest

even proper experiments elude infallibility.

Also, IRBs are very sensitive on the topic of high risk experiments with people as participants.

Also, the individual reports of the negative effects of roids is just too frequent for anyone on these committees to overlook. These reports don't make roids look good.

i'd rather fallible experiments than none

what about anavar?

true, I would too. But you have to get large amounts of data and for that you would need lots of experimentswhich the ethics committee wil simply not allow. So everything remains shrouded in broscience.

That's the part where wanting steroids to be legal comes in. Being legal considerably widens the pool of subjects to extract data from especially in this day and age.