Do SS they said

>Do SS they said
>It will work they said

how do i evem come back from this Veeky Forums ?

does it look like i've gained any muscle at all ?

>tfw 133lbs to 190lbs in 6 months

Deload your bench, concentrate on using your left pec more. Once those even out you should cut and you'd be golden.

Of course get your other lifts up as Mich as you can during this time.

next time take a picture in the same angles its hard to tell

I did SS

I'm still cutting atm though, lost a lot of muscle mass from motorcycle accident but at least I'm alive

damn OP you look better before SS and to me your muscle looks the same.

I always thought SS was meant for skeles, which you clearly are not in the before pic

SS didnt make you fat you tremendous faggot.
You made yourself fat trough a calorie surplus.

You saw yourself in the mirror every day, you could stop whenever you wanted.

posting my SS progress

made it, mom!

mirin traps but you still look small as fuck. Honestly I'd just suck it up and keep bulking for a year or two before cutting.

You really aren't going to make much progress if you do mini bulks and cuts. Two steps forward two steps back.

Honestly I'd just look at the data rather than what you see in the mirror. If your lifts are going up and you're getting stronger keep going...it almost seems counterproductive not to

if you'll excuse me can i tell you to shut the fuck up?

KEEP BULKIN, OP. YOU'RE DOING FINE. BULK FOR TWO MORE YEARS, ALL THE WAY TO 260, MAN

1. It takes a long time to build a lot of muscle naturally.
2. You have to cut as well.

Just keep working on it.

I bet you did lowbar squats

u low bar masterrace too??? my man!!!

>lowbar masterrace
kek

if you did highbar squats your legs would at least look aesthetic

you ate too much, dumbass.

SS wasn't the culprit.. it's your fault

You bulked to hard, retard. Did you never stop and look in the mirror and go 'oh shit, maybe I should stop stuffing my fucking face'. Not once in 6 months? What the fuck did you think was gonna happen?

That photo 10/10.

what do you do for traps?

do you know what's starting strength?

No you can't because you won't make progress. Keep bulking, your obsession with abs doesn't even mean anything in the long run. All it does is hinder your progress. BULK I wish people would just fucking bulk!

Didn't know you posted here Rip.

yeah but I haven't seen trap gains like that from simply SS

What are your lifts then vs now?

If you read the fucking sticky you would also have noted that the most muscle you will build as a natty is like 25 lbs in a year OPTIMALLY.

That goes down to around 12 in 6 months, + maybe double that in fat while bulking.

Certainly not fucking 3 times that you autistic illiterate fuck.