The non click bait version of how to ACTUALLY hack your body

So I'm gonna write this up, this will be the short version and if enough of you fags actually show some interest in getting up off the couch and fixing your fucked up body and brain hormones then I'll get into more detail.

1. You lack motorvation.
No not a typo, even though you see hot chicks and people being happy and social everywhere, and you know you want that, you can't bring yourself to get up off the couch.

Fix: Adderall.
Take whenever you need extra motivation to not be lazy and to boost your wit and response time in social interactions.

2. You feel like you're a piece of shit and none of this shit in life matters. When you do talk to people you're so terrified and constantly think negative thoughts that your natural personality shuts down and you just want to be alone.

Fix: Prozac

Taken every day, this will blow away your depression negative thoughts and much of your anxiety overnight. Boom.

3. You're a soft fat slob, have next to no sex drive, get too emotional too easily, shy away from confrontation, and feel like your brain is in a fog all day.

Fix: Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

A potent combination of injected testosterone, and HCG and pill Anastrozole, create a hormonal balance that puts your physical self in line with those blesses with better genetics than you.

So yeah, fuck you dad for giving you the genes that made you a lazy little bitch.

This is 2016 medicine summed up folks. This regimen out does every single supplement, exercise, diet for making you a normalfag. Because Lord knows you wouldn't have the will to do it the traditional way. This regimen is safe. And this regimen is legal if you know what you're doing.

Now if you don't have health insurance, you're fucked. And if you're too poor to afford $200/Mo TRT you're also fucked.

But this is the formula. And if you can get this done, it will pay for itself in better job, social, and sexual opportunities a hundred times over.

Wish you luck. Questions?

>Questions?
Why are you such a fag?

Because he is OP

Resources:

Prozac: Your local family doc, fuckers dole that shit out like candy.

*Note, any SSRI antidepressant will probably work, but it needs to be an SSRI. Because that knocks out depression and anxiety. And anxiety is what kills you socially.

Adderall:

This is the harder one, you have to convince a certified Psychiatrist that you have ADD. Basically look up the symptoms of attention deficient type ADD, apply it to your life, and make up stories that sound like you have it.
Also research the hell out of methods for testing ADD. I had to do a game where I pressed a button when I saw a blinking light at the corner of my eye.

It's a longer test so I assume that at some point the add brain gets sick of looking for the light and you'll miss a few button presses.

TRT: this one is the most difficult and the most financially difficult. Remember folks those with more test make more money so this is an investment.

Primebody.com has mail order trt that costs $200 a month. You have to fly to one of the cities they're located in and meet a doctor once.

They measure your hormones though locally. There are many many ways to manipulate your hormones to cheat the test. Do that and you'll be set. They won't your money so chances are if you have less than 600ng/dl they'll help you out.

With all of this KNOW THE SYMPTOMS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR. The vast majority of doctor diagnostics come from WHAT YOU SAY not what they measure.

Because I'm OP, seriously is this your first day newfriend?

Nobody is gonna fucking listen to me unless they're a gigantic faggot. Hence why I listened to the guy who told me to go to eroids dot com to find legit sources for mail order steroids online.

But I don't need that now since I'm on legal TRT.

Goddamn it my picture is sideways.

Really? I figured there'd at least be a couple decent trolls.

If guess this might be the wrong board for this, too many normalfags.

good thread op, but this feels like cheating, like taking steroids for muscles.
i feel like normal peeps that cant motivate themself dont deserve a fit body. change comes from determination, its like natural selection. (subjective tho)

nevertheless here is a positive (you)

Lmao you are a terrible person and I appreciate you for it OP. I too want to peddle drugs to the masses to keep them at the mental level of a zombie. Anything to accelerate our downfall.

See the zombie meme got around because often those on antidepressants are so content they have no motivation to do anything at all.

That's where the Adderall and TRT come in. TRT keeps your vitality and sex drive up, and adderall motivates you to engage yourself into the world around you.

It is technically cheating. But the cards are stacked against most men from the get go.

This is the answer to the biological "beta" the anti alpha, the hypergamous woman.

And it also counteracts the pseudohormones and the social structure of today's world that stack and create the hopeless man.

We're we all hunters and gatherers, who had to (or were allowed to) physically fight our way through life, with nature itself poking and prodding us to do our best, then we would have the balance we were genetically wired with.

But in a society of abundance, there is no external stimuli to prod the vast majority of men into doing thier best. So only those with the genes that force themselves to act and do, regardless of outside input, will be successful.

Do you want to live in a world where 80% of the male population is genetically irrelevant? Do you yourself want your life to be thrown away? To be as if you didn't exist?

What I'm peddling is the key. It is literally a pill to fix your life.

And maybe, maybe even fix society. Enough men hijack thier bodies they hijack the system and could very well turn the system on its head.

And if nobody destroys the system, then complacency, sedation, and ultimately biological slavery will conquer us.

*were we all hunters and gatherers

>improve your life by becoming a drug addict

Only Adderall has a chance of addiction and your doctor will definitely prevent you from abusing it. None of the other drugs have a chance of addiction. Hell I have a hard time remembering to take my prozac and TRT.

Anyone else care to spread bullshit?

>solve all your problems with drugs
great advice

holy shit OP, number 3 just described my life in a nutshell (except for the sex drive part). Didn't know roiding up would fix that for me

I was already planning to get on addy, just started a corporate job with a sweet health insurance policy. So, is TRT covered by health insurance policies or is that shit outta pocket?

Only way trt will be covered under health insurance is if your ng/dl is less than 275 ish.

And even then they try to give you topical cream which DOESN'T WORK, or a shitty injection every two weeks you have to go in for which DOESN'T WORK.
Testosterone only has a 3-4 day half life. So your injection needs to be every 3-4 days.
I take HCG on Monday which boosts test, and then test on Thursday.

It's also virtually impossible to find a doctor that understands you need to keep your estrogen levels normal (by taking Anastrozole) and keep your balls working and active (by injecting HCG)

So you can almost never get it prescribed.

Hence why you need to pay for TRT. And the only company I have found that does it is PrimeBody (they bought the LowT.com company)

I bet you eat nothing but organic food, walk to work, and pray to your voodoo healer when you get sick too!

Anyone try supplementing L-Theanine?

fuck, ok thanks for the info op, you're totally right, definitely is an investment. Also, would you recommend the primebody.com stuff over just running a beginner test cycle?

Good thread. Here is your bump.

It's a money thing. I had issues consistently sourcing hcg and Anastrozole and the prices were all.over the place. That and I hated dealing with western union and MoneyGram payment.

But if you can find it cheaper than $200 a month there's no difference if it's prescribed or bought.

Just make sure you take therapy dosages and do blood work. A steroid cycle involves a lot more test and you can't stay on it permanently.

Supplements are a shit.

Just go straight to the source. Your body already has testosterone so it's the safest so use long term.

Modafinil

Unlike steroid cycling or drugs like dnp, you are safe to use all of these indefinitely with zero nutritional supplements or anything. These are all very well understood and FDA tested drugs.

Modafinil could plausibly be used as a replacement for adderall, but I don't like the idea of using two drugs that act as reuptake inhibitors.

Versus just one RI and a drug that acts to directly increase dopamine.

That and not everyone has identical chemical systems in their brain. So some may not react as well to a particular RI. Hence why there are so many different anti depressants that all do the same thing.

Wheras it's pretty damn consistent that when you take adderall it spikes dopamine in just about everyone.

I had a pretty bad reaction to fluoxitine (Prozac). Ended up in a+e and aren't a night in hospital for observation.

>Testosterone only has a 3-4 day half life.

What are esters

Doctors will only prescribe test E or test c.

And that was the point. Doc will only shoot you up once every two weeks.

In the uk it's sustanon

bump, cause this is some good shit

beta fags get the fuck in here

>start taking prozac without any good safety measures

>die from alcohol poisoning

pretty good

>$200/Mo TRT
My prescription is $6 after insurance

Don't get the gel shit, nut up and inject

>Wanna fix your life ? Here, take some Adderall, Prozac and Testosterone. Oh by the way, don't ever stop taking them otherwise you'll be suicidal and you muscle gains will vanish!

Rope yourself OP, you beta piece of shit

>Fix: Adderall.
>Take whenever you need extra motivation to not be lazy and to boost your wit and response time in social interactions.

Enjoy your parkinson's disease.

btw honestly i'm searching for some drug to take to be able to say in parties that i can't drink

which is the one that can fuck up you the less and still can't be combinated with alcohol?

saying that you are taking prozac for example and that you can't drink is less pussy than just saying you don't like drinking as a straight edge fag

i thought it wasn't covered under most insurance plans?

>This is 2016 medicine
All of that shit you posted can be fixed without popping pills, especially the test. Eat more protein and a lot more meat, sleep more, workout more, have sex/fap more

I drink on Prozac all the time.

Sure you're not thinking of adderall? You have to make sure you're not an idiot and drink too much on adderall

Yup, but if you had the willpower to do that, you wouldn't need my advice you'd already be lean, slaying the pussy, and making millions.

But I doubt you get Anastrozole or hcg.

Without those, your really just throwing your hormones on a roller coaster ride.

You can buy a vial of test u off the internet for like 40 inject once a month and have the vial last you three months. Adderall is shit will fuck with your sleep and appetite. Provigil/nuvigil ftw.

You beta fags should add phenibut to the mix, great substitute for alcohol.. Eliminates anxiety just don't abuse it, also the tolerance sucks

>3
But I am a female

>you wouldn't need my advice
I don't
>you'd already be lean,
I am
>slaying the pussy
'Slaying' doesn't interest me, ltr guy
>and making millions
Maybe not this one but at least I'm saving money by not needing to spend it on trt

Well then just don't be fat, there, life on easy mode now

>ltr

Look at this faggot

>cutoff is 275
I'm at 345 but high af free test (like above normal range). doc said lose weight and if that doesn't help she'll recommend me for trt. Is she talking out of her ass

I've done modafinil and addy at once, they actually cancel out. There's a study that confirms this somewhere

I've been on Adderall (or something in the same family) since I was a kid. That shit will fuck you up if you play with it too much. It will make you sick. You will feel withdrawal if you stop abruptly. It can really negatively throws your body into overdrive.

I've been on Prozac too. The Prozac i actually had to stop taking cause i gained a ton of weight on it. It doesn't help at all. Plus it'll make you manic as hell if you take too much.

These are serious medications you're talking about. What real evidence do you have to even back any of this up? Or did you just assume that messing with Rx drugs would be helpful? Have you even taken any of these before? Neither of these were conducive to my workout when I was on them. (As a matter of fact, I was even better off of them)

>tldr OP is a faggot who has no idea what he's talking about

But I am an emotional wreck

Shut up cunt.

;_;

Shut up nerd

You will become tolerant to the anti-anxiety effects of L-Theanine on its own within 2-3 days or less. However, for a generic OTC amino acid it still helps my libido a ton. If I jack off I do it at night and take some suntheanine after; in the morning I'm not all tired and pathetic and spent feeling as I normally would and I have morning wood that pierces the heavens. Theanine is great taken in combination with other drugs but not so much on its own. Theanine (600mg or so) with caffeine will help you focus more. It made the high of my oxycodone much deeper. Beyond that it does fuck all.

This tbqh senpai. All of these drugs will offer you short term recompense. As soon as the drugs start running out, which they will, you will feel like ass and want to kill yourself and a pinch feels like a punch as it did for me when I ran outta oxycontin and got rejected by a few girls, when normally I'd have just laughed and approached even more.

If you are so pathetic that you can't learn shit dry and you need a 'boost' to get out of your comfort zone, then fine, I've been there. minor opiates, adderall, whatever, go for it for a week and no more than that. Once you start becoming dependent on them just to be social then you'll know you're truly fucked, because when the drugs inevitably run out you're going to be up at 3 am shaking in a cold sweat feeling like something is crawling in your skin and wanting to kill yourself which you should.

Then cut more (as in lose more weight, not emo cutting yourself)

Yeah man, I've even [spoiler]had consensual hand holding sex in the missionary position[/spoiler]
I'm clearly a raging homo

A negative mind will never give you a positive life

Doesn't matter. Some man out there will love you.

Fuck you OP. Adderall fucked me up in the 4 years of high school + 1st year of college I was taking it. It exacerbated the fuck out of my anxiety. Once I dropped it I felt 10x better.

So? Some retarded fat girl will love you too

>Some retarded fat girl will love you too
I'd rather shoot myself, thank you

I hope no one takes this seriously, fuck you OP.

If you want to die or become suicidal, take OP's advice

OPs advice isn't bad. I took Adderall and wrote some very cool software that's massively improved my rep.

Started taking test (not trt bs, 500/week) and it's fucking incredible. I'm just more "alive". Actually getting in shape, lifting every day. People that know me have commented out of the blue. An ex said "whoa wtf user" when she saw me (sex was fan fucking tastic; just bounced her all over)

I used lamotrigine instead of prozac tho

Hey user, so is just a normal test cycle better than op's suggestion? I'm wanting to juice up on something but I'm a beginner so not sure where to start

From what I've read, being high (1000) isn't gonna be insanely different from low (300) as far as gains. But it may make you feel better.

From personal experience, 500/week is a massive difference. And it's significantly better than ~300/week. (I'm using sust, which has a blend of ethers for time release).

It'll be cheap, too. US labs will sell test E for $50 for a 3g vial (6 weeks). Lots of info online.

Note that the gains are addictive. I'm probably gonna start tren. And def want an AI at 300+.

thanks brah, how are the sides?

is getting to natty limit first a meme?

Nothing but I feel a bit of gyno but might be all in my head. I'm like 22% bf so ...

Dunno. But gains are so easy and I feel great and it's helping with women and I am starting to look fantastic. Why wouldn't I want a quick path? (Got blood tests 3 weeks in, all good.)

Read up on test. Even if you change nothing and just sit around, your lean body mass will go up

> Testosterone only has a 3-4 day half life. So your injection needs to be every 3-4 days.

You're supposed to consider the half life of the ester. Test-E is Testosterone in Enanthate ester, which has a half life of 10 and a half days. Most TRT is Test-C. Half life of Cypionate is around 8 days (so an injection every 2 weeks like you said isn't good because your test levels will crash... you can get away with injections once a week though). There's also Test-P, but Propionate's half life is only 2 days (so you have to pin every day).

>take pills lmao

Why not just go on the roids then?

at least in the u.s. the cost of test alone for a cycle of 12-16 weeks only costs me around $50-60. adding in bloodwork, AIs for controlling estro, and PCT meds, a whole cycle lasting around 3-4 months costs around $200-250?

prozac is an old med. newer antidepressants have much fewer side effects (and much less severe intensity).

i take lexapro (the generic). keeps my depression and anxiety in check. i don't suffer from any side effects. costs $4-6/month.

the reason ppl suggest getting to your "natty limit" before you hop on is so you have a solid base in training (beyond just SS/SL, actually having some intermediate or even advanced programming experience), nutrition, and knowledge of your body (so you're less likely to injure yourself through overwork, since gear can allow you to work yourself until you break yourself).

let's say you reach and exceed your natty limit after starting on gear. once you're off gear, if you're not unlucky and did PCT correctly and continue to follow good training, nutrition, and recovery you'll likely be able to sustain your natty limit and maybe a little something extra. but if you made large strides above your natty limit that your body is not capable of handling, you'll lose that once you're off.

don't be a dumbass, do research, and even though you should go hard, pace yourself and practice moderation when necessary and you'll probably be fine.

This thread is disgusting.

Im finding it much more informative than your daily feel threads

Asshole what proof do you have where any of this even works??