What do you do when you don't feel like you will not make it...

What do you do when you don't feel like you will not make it? I recently started working out and I feel so fucking weak I only bench 25 lbs. only 7 times and I feel like my squat and Deadlift form is fucked up. I can't find any good programs for aesthetics. I don't feel like I'll make it bros.

First and last bump. Can someone help me out?

if this isn't a troll the best way to get to aesthetics as a beginner is high reps. If you can only bench small do some dumbbell bench to work your way up (really good to help with form). Eat lots and bulk up like 20-30 pounds over the next few months since I'm assuming you're a skelly. Around Christmas either slow cut or maintain your weight and cut around mid-spring for maximum aesthetics for summer. Most importantly make sure you commit to it every single day and don't fall out of habit.

We're all gonna make it bro

I'll start by saying THANK YOU SKELETON!

also watch some videos at home and try to mimic the form standing at your computer desk for squats / deadlifts. Either that or ask people at the gym; people are generally pretty nice

how about keep doing it? it's not that fucking complicated. gains will come

how the fuck can you bench less than the bar?

prettty sure he means 95. If you bench less than the bar you're confirming you're a 4ft manlet. Even skelly girls can do the bar

OP here. I can only bench 25lbs plates along with the bar.

This is definitely not a troll post. Yeah I am skelly as fuck. I haven't been to the doctor but I believe I have low test as well. At the age of 26 I haven't gotten some natural muscles or strength other men gets. IDK I have to figure this shit out. Will SS or SL 5X5 get me aesthetics as well?

I'll try this out. Thanks

you have low test if you don't do any exercise or weightlifting

guaranteed you'll see all the symptoms of low test go away if you just start building strength, do cardio and generally better your self-confidence

Thanks bro.

shit man that's actually not bad at all for someone that is still in the beggining

I've seen people that can't even lift the 45lbs bar, they have to use a different 22lbs bar

keep it going man

You will get aesthetic gains with any program if your a beginner. Do something that's high volume that encourages linear progression so you can get your lifts up.

I know Veeky Forums doesn't like strength training and you may not either but you aren't gonna get your goal physique with ur current lifts. You don't have to follow SS try GSLP (hypertrophy version) , 5x5 with accessories , Canditos linear (hypertrophy focus) or a PPL split (6 days a week) where weights are supposed to increase.

Thanks I will look into this. Feeling a little better now.
I don't really know how much those bars actually weighs but alright Thanks I guess.
I am going to try to find a program for aesthetics. Thanks

If it's the thick chrome bar, it's 45. If it's the thinner iron colored bar, it might way a little less.

Ahhh ok I will pay attention to the bar tomorrow. I didn't know they made them different. Thanks

I'm just starting out and that's how much the bar weighs? Damn. I thought it was like 20 or something with poor distribution.

We all gonna make it bro
Make it a part of you not a race, each drop of sweat counts

One day they'll invent technology to bitchslap someone through the screen. Until then, man up. I started with 10s on the bar and could barely do 5 reps. Took me almost 4 months to get to 1 plate, when apparently every faggot and his grandma here starts day 1 doing pl8 for reps and reaches 400lb in 2 weeks. Gitgud faggot and keep going.

OP Here.
Shit I feel a little better and motivated as fuck now. Thanks guys.

You're doing more than a lot of people are doing bro. Focus on improving your weight and yourself and don't be discouraged.

Remember: These things take time and discipline. Imagine that every time you lift, workout, or improve yourself, it's like putting a drop of water in a bucket. Every day, a few more drops. Just got to work to make that bucket full.

Just keep lifting brah, we're all gonna make it