QTDDTOT

Old one is about to die.

Im sitting at around 18% bf ive gotten to this point but now its harder to drop weight. Ive lost 20lbs already but should cardio to speed it up ? If yes then how many days should i do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcjqlSZkfHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats everybodys favorite bulking meal?

AAAAAHHHHH SAUCE PLEASE

meals first faget

Beans.

Breakfast: Oats / milk / whey

Pre-workout: 2x Frozen banana, 660ml milk

Those are the only things I have to have on a bulk. Lunch/Dinner are normally big 250g meat + whatever else.

rate routine pls
pic related

whole milk and oats + berries + peanut butter

my right hamstring is notably different from my left in structure and flexibility
Specifically it feels a lot lumpier than my left. I think it's causing the pain l feel during squats because even unweighted there's a pinching at the spot where my spine connects to my hip; but only on the right side.

Help me Veeky Forums, you're my only hope.

What do you guys eat for zinc?

google sciatic nerve pain

0/10, what are you trying to achieve?

took phraks GSLP and added acc exercises recommended in book for arms and neck
I'm 2 mo into phraks GSLP now (pic related)

>Google sciatica
>treatment options
> acupuncture, ibuprofen, surgery
Th-thanks

>acc exercises recommended in book for arms and neck
But why?

You think adding 50kg to your bench/row and 25kg to your OHP/pullup won't make your arms blow up?

Anyone ever bulk on peanuts? Or is that too much fat

see if it's fits what you're feeling
treatment should be resorted to a physician, not google

I find them too calorie dense to use as a diet staple. Either you risk your caloric intake varying wildly or you spend time sitting there counting out or weighing peanuts.

yea, it does, but even the book is recommends to add arms work if you want aesthetic arms

shoulders and neck work are for sports tho

What book? Phrak is just a reddit user (/u/phrakture).

GSLP book

Zinc tablets

I'm 5'6", 135 lbs. 31 year male.
>2 kids in daipers at home
>work 50 hours a week.
>Wife works too.
>No daycare, little time to self.

I want to get fit before it's too late. Looks like everyone recommends SS. Is a gym necessary? Any advice on a plan or routine?
I want to get fit before it's too late.

Dunno how that part double posted

Define "fit"
If you just want to be more active you can do literally any physical activity; running is popular
SS is a strength training program for football players

I want to add strength & bulk a bit so I'm not so scrawny.
I'm on my feet all day (as a chef) so I'm not just sitting around but I want to be healthier overall and also look better. Right now really skinny and developing this dad beer belly

I'm trying to come up with a routine or plan that I can stick too since my current situation is keeping me so busy.
I'm worried running or too much cardio will result in weight loss

SS is a good strength program yes
Candito's linear, 5X5, etc
But as a novice lifter you can do any exercise for 3X12 and make gainz

What can I do on back day besides deadlifts/weighted extensions?
And don't say rack pulls, I can barely lift 1pl8 after I finish diddly.

What do y'all do for abs?

>inb4 deadlifts

Rows

Scooby's old spitroast thing ab wheel and medicine ball twists

Are rest days absolutely necessary? I've only been going to the gym for a couple weeks now and I don't like the feeling of not running or lifting for a day.

If when cutting I eat comfortably above my BMR (say +300kcals) AND I get a good amount of protein (say 0.75lb/lb bodyweight) AND I train regularly and intensely, is there still a chance I could lose considerable muscle? Or do I have all bases covered?

What's my current bf% est? 177cm and 71.8kg unflexed

I'm aiming for dat dere ottermode but it seems that I have so much fat to cut off and it's depressing me hard since I want to put muscle soon to be ready for next year year spring break
all fat seems to go to the sides and back

Anyone have an extreme noob shoulder workout? Can currently bench 65kg but can't even use the bar for shoulder presses

I want to keep squatting heavy but dont want my legs to grow more
how do I go up in strength and barely in mass?

I squat 2x or 1x week depending on the week

How heavy in kg is 1pl8 in kg or lb?

>how do I train legs without gaining muscle

beginner here

If I can't complete my set of body weight pull-ups, is it more beneficial to do negatives or assisteds?

Probably a bit over 15%. You have plenty of time to cut, just eat 300 cal over the limit, work hard, etc.
Heavy weight, low rep, maintenance diet.
1pl8 means 1 plate of 45lb on each side of the bar = 45lb + 45lb + 45lb (bar)
Assisted, with smaller assists each time.

thanks baby

Negatives, jump and lower yourself for 4 seconds and back up
Don't forget to warm up dem shoulders

Thanks bro

well shit

which is it Veeky Forums???

are planks good at all for core strengthening?

How often can I do them i.e. can I do them everyday?

Let's get this straight. Is compex, electronic muscle stimulators; a great marketed meme? Or is there really any proven benefits to them?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcjqlSZkfHs

over 15%? fuck I thought I was 15% or even 14%

fuck I don't want to cut past november or I'll lose my mind but I really want the 10%bf

Cardio b4 lifting
Or
Lifting b4 cardio?

Just go with assisted, be grand

To be honest I made an educated guess. Depending on how slow you do the negative vs how much weight you use as an assist, one might be better than the other. As long as you improve, you're good.

I'm going to have to go a few weeks without my gym membership (I can't afford it right now, very poorfag).

I've been going for 7 months. What can I do at home to keep my gains stable until I can go back to the gym?

Depends on your goals.

Usually more cardio if you're trying to lose weight.
Usually more lifting if you're trying to build muscle.

But again, it depends on your goals and routine.

I'm new. Someone plz explain manlet hate thx

Memes

Inferior genetics.

Thanks brah

Just a meme

>5'6"

Wife is 5 foot barely
Kids are gonna be screwed dammit

eggs expire tomorrow

Have around 8-12 of them

will I die if I eat that many in one sitting?
was planning on using 8 for an omelette with like 2/3 chopped onions in there and 2 cans of tuna

I hear santa is hiring.

You won't die. Expiration dates are bullshit invented by the jews to make you throw out perfectly good food and head back into the supermarket with your hard earned shekels.

Is dumbell bench okay to replace barbell bench when I'm starting out? Weak skelly here with no gym buddy so I dont want to hop on bench and spaghetti all over the gym

If the eggs don't float to the top in a glass full of water they're fine

Unless it actually says "expire date" than you're fine. The date put on anything is a sell by date. The latest a company can guarantee freshness. A few days- a week afterwards can be fine.

>t. Someone who's worked at a grocery store

>Is dumbell bench okay to replace barbell bench when I'm starting out
No, progression is key and Barbell > DB in regards to progression.
>I dont want to hop on bench and spaghetti all over the gym
Man up

Yee

How is it inferior?

i thought if they floated it was a sign of freshness

Of course manlets wouldn't get it, but being tall is pretty amazing.
>t. 6'7"

What's the point of 1RM?

I'm doing Greyskull LP, it's going fine, but I've been wondering if I could alternate doing Deadlifts 2x a week as opposed to just one
Something like this:
Week one:
DL on monday and friday, Squat on wednesday
Week two:
Squat on monday friday deadlift on wednesday(the standard routine)

The reason I ask this is because frankly, I hate doing squats, I'm going through some bad times and I've been losing strength on it and my legs are already big enough for my current physique, plus they feel busted the whole week. DLs on other hand make me feel pumped everytime and never once I stalled on them

Women don't want me under 6' and even then, you better have a huge wallet.

In today's society. 400 years ago Alberti wrote it was better to be short. Just a fashion meme that changes.

To see what your 1RM is.

>Women don't want me under 6'
Things Veeky Forums truly believes lol

I'm 5'5" and had tons of partners, I never heard of the +6' outside the Internet.

Dude, that's adorable. I was taller than you at 7. You can't honestly expect us to believe you've never seen someone taller than 6 feet though.

youre right. If I'm gonna make it I need to bench. I tried the dumbells thing last year and that didnt really work out. I just have to stop being a massive vagina

yo I just finished my soccer season and am looking to put on some size while still keeping my cardiovascular gains. Is there anything that caters to this that isn't fucking crossfit?

Are you supposed to OHP in the squat rack? Is it a meme that it's bad gym etiquette? There's no power rack in my gym. I don't want to look stupid though

Personally I prefer to clean the weight.

Honestly you could just do a lifting routine while maintaining your amount of cardio that you do. No reason why you cant do both at the same time.

This counts as HIIT, right?

Planning on doing it on the days I don't lift for weight loss

What mode is this and how do I into?

My left lower back is larger, and in pain when I back squat and deadlift.
It's been bugging me for a while, and I cannot figure it out on my own for the life of me.

I fear that it might be scoliosis, though I haven't been able to see anything suggesting so in the mirror. I'm going to make an appointment with my ortho and see what exactly is causing this, and then hopefully get a referral to a sport medicine doc, but until I can, should I just replace lowbar squats with front squats, and deadlifts with something like lighter rows?

I'm running a standard 3x5 with two accessories at the end.

A
3x5 Lowbar squat ((Front Squat))
3x5 OHP, often cleaned up
3x5 Pendlay row

4x10-15 Rear Laterals (to be band facepulls)
2-3x10-15 landmine laterals

B
3x5 lowbar squat ((Front Squat))
3x5 Floor press
1x5 deadlift (( Lighter rows? More chins?))

3xAMRAP chins, then weighted for 5-8 once 10 can be done
3x6-10 key press, sometimes some sort of carry.

Front squats don't upset my lower back, and pendlays are short and explosive.
The shoulder work and floor pressing is because of a previous labrum tear.

>This counts as HIIT, right?
No. Jogging isn't high intensity. But HIIT isn't some magic thing, couch to 5k is good.

Learn what to do if you fail a rep benching so you dont fuck yourself over

It's known as otter mode (although with pretty good genetics).

A heavy focus on conditioning (leanness) with a non-negligible amount of muscle mass.

The reason it's called otter mode is because it's a swimmers body.

Chins.
Hand release pushups
Dips
split squats, holding something heavy if you can
Handstand pushups

Load up buckets and use them like
dbs.

My back is straight when I rdl, but once I get past the knees going down I feel a tremendous stress on my lower back/tailbone. The rest of the lift is fine.

What would be causing this?

How do I do dips without making my shoulders feel funny?

When I do dips, I feel like all the weight is on my shoulders and it feels weird as fuck.

Should I just not do dips?

Should I do BBB or the 2-assistance exercises for Wendler's 531?

>tfw no gains for an embarrassing amount of time
Do I literally stuff my face with meat and protons or what

>Wendler's 531
Your an advanced lifter on monthly progression?

I haven't been able to lift for 15 days.

7 were spent walking 15+ miles per day.
8 were spent smoking pot and eating amazing high-end food.

Are all my gains gone? Should I just kill myself? Or should I hop on gear now to compensate?

>pls respond

No fresh eggs sink because no air

Yea dude it's basically hard reset

There's a good chance it's not actually different size, definitely go ahead with the doctor's appointment, but it could jist be muscle spasms
Do abdominal and mobility work for a while

Dude expiration dates aren't magic, they won't instantly rot tomorrow