What do you do when you see a girl mirin?

What do you do when you see a girl mirin?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I usually wake up shortly afterwards.

Mire right back.

Flex

I'll told you when it happens to me

She's obviously looking in the mirror and not at you.

They usually come up to me and tells me that I'm pretty hot and stuff. But I also tell them that I'm not a lesbian

>at the gym
>on the treadmill
>see a qt
>look at her walking through the gym
>she's looking at me
>walks up to the cardio area
>entire area is empty except bottom right
>I'm bottom left
>tons of bikes inbetween that are empty
>girl that I looked at takes the one right next to me
>I hear a quiet hello
>I wasn't sure if she was actually saying it, so I ignore it
I still wonder if she tried to strike up a conversation or not.

She wasn't being remotely subtle and you fuckin blew it.

I automatically break into a sad face, nearly a frown.

It's not because I don't like when I get mired, I'm just poor and socially inept and I know it.

I have nothing to offer those who mire me.

:( i feel the same way sometimes. like, how could someone stay interested in me once they got to know the real me?

Then why was she so quiet, god damn. Speak up, qt.

"Hi, let me tell you about myself: I'm a broke writer, I take care of my elderly parents, I can barely afford my gym membership, my only friends are anonymous people on a Welsh Vexilollogy forum and my antique shortwave radio where I listen for Emergency Action Messages from the US Air Force and to BBC Radio Four. Would you like to get a coffee sometime? We'll have to go Dutch, I'm sneaking mine in in a Thermos."

oh my gawwwwd

>y r u so quiet user?

Break eye contact.

>someone stay interested in me once they got to know the real me?

Fuck..

Mire back when in public
Don't pay attention to at the gym

Earlier today
>Leaving gym
>See girl go up elevator but I have to go past the doors
>Elevator closes
>Ihatewaiting
>Elevator comes back down quick see girl still inside the elevator and other people gone
>Proceed to enter and press on the 5th floor
>She gets off on the 4th floor
>She says "night" as she walks off
>mfw don't know if she was just being nice or mirin'

are you me

>Not making a lot of money means you can't find love
Just gotta find yourself a qt proletarian, user.

What does one do when it's this blatant?
>super cocoon mode so not even use to interaction from females anymore
>a young girl has been coming in lately but always works out with some nu male dude in the same hoody and sweat pants
>begin to notice she steals glances a lot lately
>get there earlier than usual just to get in and out
>start stretching in the corner like usual when I notice the girl and the guy already benching together , again notice her glance my way
>sit down on a mat and start stretching my hip since it's tight
>notice girl start walking towards me and get behind me, think she's on the captains chair doing ab work
>lean back to lay down to stretch more
>the right side of my face slides down her fucking chest and before I can react I lay my head on her lap
>freak out not realizing she was so close start getting up
>my headphones get caught around hers and get yanked back and we bump heads
>we're both so flustered we both stand up and start trying to pass each other while saying sorry but keep getting in each others way
>finally so freaked I put my hands on her waist and kinda nudge her to the right so I can go left, she weirdly tries to get closer to me when I do but realize what I'm doing and again says sorry and walks back to the guy she works out with

Now she just stares but when we meet eyes she looks down now

go talk to her lmao

I had so many family members die in kansalaissota, talvisota and jatkosota that if I were to date a Commie, they'd come back from the grave and haunt me.

seriously she's not a fucking computer and a bug made her say hello

she said it on purpose

Nice

report her for sexual harassment

>catch grill mirin repeatedly
>acts stand-offish afterward

Nigga what

>y-you too

>at a patio bar
>lanlet bro points out a girl mirin us while we flex our forearms
>laugh at the whole situation
>thisisthefaceofautism.jpg

>be in gym
>have a habit of watching people and their exercises
>chubby girl thinks I'm mirin
if only she wasn't chubby

you didn't approach faggit.

I do this in so many contexts. I've had at least two situations in which black people think I'm staring at them because they're black (e.g. in college when they're the only black person in the room). In reality, I was just switching between the people in front of me.

Absent-minded staring is not a good habit, but I'm pretty sure it's just part of my psyche.

>pregnant lady behind me doing god knows what on some shitty machine
>i'm squatting
>she's literally starting at my ass/lower back the entire time
>mind wanders to imagining fucking a pregnant woman
>starting to get a half chub mid-set
>start wondering if fucking a pregnant lady would kill the baby since their skull is really soft and your dick is really hard
>realize penetrating the cervix isn't going to happen
>realize even though i'm still thinking about sex my chub went away since i got weird as shit and not sexual
>have done 12 reps in this set at this point
>pregnant lady still staring at my ass
>realize she has her phone in her hand
>she was staring at her phone the whole time

the gym is a fucking weird place

fpbp

Y-you, too...

Not usually absent minded or staring. long glances. Pick apart people's form. Sometimes I see exercises and incorporate them into my routine. Was watching a guy do DB Squeeze Press. Seems to really work my chest.

literally kill yourselves

The only women that look at or speak to me are employees doing their jobs. Bank tellers, checkers, etc.

Beyond that I'm unapproachable.

Fuck dude

It's not my fault that she was so quiet.

Take initiative

Yeah but is she being nice because she mirin?

thanks for giving me hope there are worse autists in the world

If she looks down after you catch her 'mirin that means she likes you and is hiding blush. Talk to her!

I have something to offer, but I know I won't be able to. I... I know that feel.
>I just want a qt to love completely and unafraid

Right.. And her phone was strategically place in the same feild of view as your ass so she can perv guilt free and worry free, user pls

That's like the classic big lens sunglasses that have a sort of mirror exterior so that you can't see where someone's eyes are pointed, people perve with those all the time at the beach.

I've never seen a girl mirin me

Smile and continue working out... I'm not so desperate im going to pick up women during my workout

same

What when she found me to be disgusting?

>resting between poverty lmao3pl8 deads
>some grill comes up and does the earbud motion thing
>'are you a powerlifter, user?'
>bertstare internally
>uh no, I just like lifting
>chitchat for a bit
>'what are your maxes?'
>'my friends think I look too manly'
>nah you look great
>chitchat some more; I'm too spaced out to sperg
>could be I'm just in permasperg mode
>finish sets, she asks me to leave lmao1pl8 on the bar
>think nothing of this
>tfw her brother (who also goes to the gym) says she was hitting on me
>implying this actually happened
>mfw no face when it actually did

>at work
>new girl comes to office
>not a 10/10 but really gets me going
>stand during break next to wall with my hands behind my ass waiting for microwave to finish the shit
>she comes next to me and gives me this judging look from forehead to my feet

wew laddo

few weeks later i asked her out
"hey- would you like to hang out sometime after work"
"-uhh, i dont know" turns around and walks out of facility in hurry

i was confused by then

few days ago i had birthday
she didnt wish me anything and she knew i had birthday because people were wishing me shit in front of her

yesterday i sit right in front of her during break and look on her nose and she immediately breaks eye contact after she lifts eyes from smartphone in front of her

why do you treat me like air girl

You cant make this autism up, god im getting socially inept just reading this shit

fuck.......

proletariat means poor, or working class, you uneducated swine

>tfw this is actually like my chinese cartoons

tip top lel

>always see girls mirin
>last time i ask a girl out that i saw her mirin she rejected me

>Implying I even dream about it

>end of lecture
>go to professor and apologize for missing first week's lab, if I can make it up, he tells me I can and gives me an add code for the waitlist
>turn to leave
>qt+ and her qt- friend overheard, ask me if I want to borrow their lab notes and if I want to form a study group
>I take their lab notes and phone numbers, but don't call them to set up study group because I was grouchy and out of sorts from being up all the previous night plowing my gf

And I was always the quiet weird guy, had girls call me weird and creepy before, didn't lose my virginity until I was 21 to a super drunk new year's eve village bicycle slut.

You too, can one day be chad

>starting to get a half chub mid-set

how is this even posible? during and some time after I work out I'm on babby dick mode

I've gotten half-mast during squats too

>she eats the free samples but won't buy the whole box

too real

go up to her and say;What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Or they were nice people and just wanted to help you out, which your autistic brain interpreted as "they want me to plow them" and proceeded to ask for their numbers

she looks like she's standing on tippytoes

I second that.

>>I hear a quiet hello
>>I wasn't sure if she was actually saying it, so I ignore it
here's a tip. it's standard human operating procedure but if you're autistic you might need these things told to you.

if you're not sure whether someone just greeted you look at them. if they did you can tell. if they didn't they're probably staring straight ahead or something.

Give her a smug shit eating grin, say hi and carry on.

I didn't ask for their numbers.

College girls don't ask you to come over to their apartments to study because they want to you to do better on your test. Yes, they did want me to plow them.

what's it like going to a shit school?

I do this too but the way I see it there are no losers. If some chub gets a confidence boost then good for her, not my loss. And if some cardio bunny gets "creeped out" by me looking at her for 10 seconds between my own sets then fuck her not my problem tbqh.

cringed so hard

getting mad at anonymous over the internet isn't going to make mom get the right pizza rolls next time, user

>tfw huge dark circles under my eyes thanks to genetics that destroy my facial aesthetics
>tfw girls always mire from a distance but as i get close to them i see the attraction fade

your problem can be: manlet, have acne, smell bad, dress like shit ( i hope you dont wear anime shirts user ), speak like autist ( wew laddo ), cant stand like a man ( my hands behind my ass ).

Theres this girl with an insane ass who gets to the gym around the same time I'm leaving. Would it be creepy to ask her for some tips on glutes exercises and then take it from there?

Autism speak metal bands shirts but not very offensive ones and probably fact that my body amd face isnt as good as i would like

Wrong reply

Mobile posting baka

hey

could you please not post that white supremacist frog symbol?

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

You deserve to have tfwnogf

You make me feel better about myself user

Is that a touhou doujin?

Talk to her again faggot

Wtf was she doing being right behind you

def go talk to her user, say something stupid in the lines of "hey I feel kind of an ass after what happened last time, totally my fault, and I would like to make it up to you by letting me buy you a coffee". Bet that shiet works niggah

>Would it be creepy to ask her for some tips on glutes exercises and then take it from there?
In a word, yes.

This

Make a laugh out of it

Remember you can make everything seem like a joke to make yourself feel better about it. Especially own life

>few weeks later
You took too long

>walking to a tinder date
>group of girls passing by, one of them is my ex gf
>she doesn't recognize me
>I text her "we just crossed each other"
>"I didn't see you, where are you? Want to say hello?"
>walk to her, her friends wait a few steps further
>"Oh my god, I didn't recognize you, you look so good, what the hell did you do?"
>"I lost a lot of weight and gain some muscles"
>"You're super hot, how did you do it?"
>"Well, remember when you used to talk me about the hot guys that you liked at the gym? I wanted to be one of them so you would like me"
>friends get closer
>"Hey, aren't you going to introduce us to your friend? He's hot"
>"Sorry, I have to go, somebody is waiting for me. It is nice to see you again, you look beautiful. You always do"
>walk away as I heard them giggle and talk about me
>phone rings
>it's her
>I wake up
>realize I will never see her again
>realize she would never see my body becuase we live in different worlds
>remember that she has a boyfriend and tweets joking about sucking his dick and being in love
>realizing I would never love anybody as I loved her

toptier bants lad

B8/beta

Why? The girl in question fucked up by being so quiet, the guy just comes off as an asshole.

>"Sorry, I have to go, somebody is waiting for me. It is nice to see you again, you look beautiful. You always do"
>You always do
Cringe