Alright...

Alright, this may have very little to actually do with Veeky Forums but you faggots all care about body image and know about body types and whatever.

I'm a fairly large person, 6'2, meso-endo and some fat but my dick is average at best. Very depressing. I have a good frame for bodybuilding, but it's discouraging to think I can get bigger myself and my dick will still be the same. What the fuck is the point. What girl wants that?

Also, I feel as if ectomorphs usually have bigger dicks for some reason, even considering the pelvic fat pad making fat peoples penises seem smaller, ectomorphs are just bigger.

So I guess this is a poll... what body type do you have and how big is your dick?

Go away

fuck you

If you're fairly large person and lost that excess fat and became muscular, I personally think your johnson will look even better along with your rocking bod. It's not like you're dong will shrink when you lift weights anyways. Having muscular bod with average dong is far better than being a fat shit with average dong

As long as you're at least average women will not give a shit. Sure you might not be the biggest she's ever had but honestly a lot of women can't handle big dicks. Mine is around 7 inches and girls often have to stop me because it hurts and I couldn't do doggy with my ex because she felt like she could feel it in her throat and my dick is only a little above average. some women love it though so it depends on the girl. Just find yourself a girl with sensitive walls.

TL;DR if you're at least average you're fine.

That's a solid point.
I wish I didn't care but I assume women will care... although I've never run into one who had a problem with mine.. lol. So insecure for no reason man

im 5'8, 150 lbs and my dick is 5.5, which is average I think. When I'm soft it's embarassingly small though.

They would care if your dong is like a size of a roided lady's clitoris but if it's average then I don't think it's such a biggie dealio.

Same here.
I don't even want to wear shorts or something that can let the little bulge be seen.
And don't wanna use a urinal at all.
And don't want a girl to touch unless it's hard. It's bad

If your dick is at least over 4 inches, you are fine and will be able to please at least 80% of women

Damn that sucks, I still wear shorts and use urinals though. Would be humiliating as fuck if I couldn't get hard for some reason with a gril

I mean I wear shorts too, but urinals without a wall next to them, can't do that.

Endo/ectomorph doesn't exist, but I guess you would call me an ectomorph.
6'0" 180lbs (was 145 before lifting)
Dick is 5.5x5.5

if you don't want them looking at your small dick, you get zyzz shredded. They'll look at your body and not your dick.

damn bro 35 lbs nice

Ecto reporting in.

I used to be in a lot better shape but I am 6' and have a ~8" cock so I get laid and don't give a shit about getting up to lift some days. I need abs like I used to have.

Endo/meso, 6'4 235lbs.
Dropped down from permabulked 300 earlier this year. Added a solid inch and a half from just fat loss, and I was average before anyway. Feels bretty gud.

but how do you get laid off of the merit of your dick size? girls don't see that until you get laid

oh fuck, this makes my cutting a lot more appealing.

current weight and goal weight?

Keep working at it mane. Feels great in general and the penile gains are worth it. GF used to have to work at it to orgasm but I now I can lay her down and satisfy her in just a couple of minutes.

My height is 179 cm and my dick is 16 cm, i am ok with it

>tfw big dick
>tfw had girlfriend in college for two years who never had sex with me because it hurt her too much
>tfw in retrospect she was a shit girlfriend, became hella fat, was generally a bitch, and I only stayed with her out of sympathy because she alienated all of her friends by becoming a boring shut in
>tfw new hella horny girlfriend was cums on my dick on the daily
feels good, bruh

If your dick isn't smaller than 6 inches all that matters to a woman or me, is how eager you are to stuff it in.

Oh current weight is 255, I was 275 a couple months ago,
Goal would be hmmm 220 I think. Depends what I look like when I get there though.
I will def keep going, sounds awesome

If I put in the balls will it compensate for my dick?

apparently for every 30 pounds of fat you lose, you gain 1 inch of pen0r

5", if it's fat. I've had a nut in my ass it's a kek

Damn well I haven't noticed much of a gain yet.
But I also have this curvature bullshit which is new, maybe that's shortening it.
Fucking peyronies or something