It's simple: If LINK dominates Sibos it's insta-gainz, if it doesn't it's hold gainz

Gainz either way, feelin comfy AF

No.
LINK was never going to "dominate" SIBOS.
LINK is simply going to do a demo of a proof of concept they developed for and with SWIFT.
As the ONLY external crypto dev to receive this honor.
And on one of the hottest items in global finance today: smart contracts.

This alone is absolutely enormous.

The demo itself will probably be boring but I'm holding onto the news afterwards.
I don't care about conference dips, let them sell lol.

I mean, if it's even mentioned as part of the DL pipeline it will be a "domination" in terms of crypto (aka it will be the official coin of the implementation).

Even if it's not used as LINK in Sibos though, it still has enormous potential on its own.

Is anything known about whether there will be a live stream from SIBOS? Chances are we won't even know how it went down. Not that it matters for the price, but still.

Closed event, last I heard.
Footage might be released after the event.

But like you said, it doesn't matter. It's a tech demo and that's the end of it.

Blockchain tech has been presented at sibos before
Jp Morgan showed off their shit
Its literally nothing special

I see, so you are saying there is a 100% chance of gainz.

If this message is any other color than pink I'll buy and HODL LINK and post proof.

>Blockchain tech has been presented at sibos before
Lol ya no shit. LINK won the industry challenge along with two other crypto companies last year.

But guess who's the ONLY external crypto doing a proof of concept for SWIFT?
And the ONLY external crypto doing a live demo for SWIFT?

Where are the rumors coming from that there will be news afterwards?

Rory, on their slack said that they are holding all announcements until post-sibos

Did you really compare that turd JP Morgan lead by the fucker Jamie who double talk about crypto to Chainlink? Kys

Linkies on the way home after SIBOS

Anyone else getting strong deja vu? This whole LINK thing is shilled the same way DGB used to be, down to the Citi challenge ( = Sibos) supposed to pump the coin to infinity.
Anyone who's been here longer than 2 months knows how well that worked out. Prepare those sharpies, boys.

Except LINK holders expect SIBOS to do nothing to the price while fudders say it will tank. Literally nobody sees SIBOS as something that can trigger a moon. It's the news that will come out AFTER SIBOS that are not priced in already people are hyped about.

>supposed to pump the coin to infinity
It literally did pump to infinity

A little bit yeah

Also, I feel the ETH deja vu. So you can look at this any way you'd like.

I feel the Bitcoin/ETH dejavu.

I also invested in those 2 coins when it was hyped on Veeky Forums.

My only regret was selling them before the real moon. This time with LINK I'm going to hold long term (to 2020). Not selling before I'm a millionaire.

Exactly lol. I sold my ETH at $50 only to put it into random shitcoin of the week and lose it all...

The fact that LINK $ price remined strictly stable throughout the last 2 weeks makes me think about whales manipulating the market to show a stable, no hype, no pnd coin that could be a reliable internal currency for node operators.
It'd be a disaster if node operators would think that their payment can go down the shithole because of those exchange wannabe millionaires

Drop this shit coin lmao. Huge dump incoming on Sibos. All in calculated into the price. You deluded anons, what do you expect unicorn news? LOL.

We expect it to go sky high in 2018
Nobody actually cares about SIBOS now

This.

>effects of future marketing event
>calculated in the price
That's not how it works. You do the marketing event with the specific goal of raising the price as a result.

what kind of low effort fud is this? step it up mate.

Patience boykos, let's wait 2 days and we will see who will have the last laugh

I HOPE there is a huge dump after SIBOS. I want to invest my entire portfolio into LINK and I will do so if it reaches below $0.30

This. My two strategies are as follows for SIBOS:
1) If it drops, put everything I have in reserve into it as soon as it shows a upward intermediate trend reversal.
2) If it pumps, agonise over the measly 18k I have.

I got all my LINK during the presale, so I will always have the last laugh...

Deluded arkie