TRP is as Garbage as Feminism

Title. The Red Pill is just full of edgy kids. Its simply the opposite of Feminism/SJW etc. They don't make real philosophical statements or arguments, they just do the opposite of what Feminists do.

If you need a community to think for you, know you are already a degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/comment-page-1/#comment-1909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is "the red pill"?

Why don't you explain to us what that is first so we're on the same page?

Wow, great thread, truly a constructive and relevant contribution to fitness related discussion. Everyone on this board, newbies and oldfags alike, who check out this post will certainly glean some insight from what you have said. In fact, I am going to have to rewrite my entire meal plan, routine, and supplement schedule just because of what you said. Can’t wait to see what you post next good sir, I will remain a fan of yours for years to come!

Basically Veeky Forums's group think. Opposite of feminism.

open misogyny pretty much
"all women are nigger loving sluts"
/r9k/ stuff

Your meal plan is shit who buys unscientific memes of 6 meals a day and 1g of protien per lb of body weight.

TRP is rotting your brain.

r/TheRedPill

Basically, it's a bunch of guys/autists who talk about manipulation, the game of power, and other shit, usually in the name of getting laid by girls with daddy issues.

TRP isn't bad if you can actually think for yourself, filter out bullshit, and know what you want in a woman or from a woman.

The Red Pills not worse than feminism. It's a reaction to feminism/PC lies and bullshit and a lot of memebers/blogs who identify with it were some of the first people to expose the SJW and libtard crowd for what they were. Men got tired of being fed lies and being shit on
>radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
>breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
>whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/comment-page-1/#comment-1909

Its not worse, its just as bad though. While refreshing to have a counter argument to feminist garbage, it is toxic garbage just the same with a very clear AGENDA.

>it is toxic garbage just the same with a very clear AGENDA.
Explain how hating and wanting to expose bullshit and lies is just as bad and toxic and has an agenda. I think you're making a false equivalence.

>mfw I realise I'm probably made it to ottermode from skinny

feelsgoodbrehs

They offer pretty decent advise for getting you through modern life.

Just read their sidebar and maybe some top posts.

Read their recommended book list.

And thats all the time you should spend there.

She looks retarded.

>used to be fat ass shit
>now somewhere between builtfat and chubbyfat
How much longer til I'm at athletic/built mode this is taking forever

Spoken like a true beta who gets laid once a year or gets pity pussy from his 6/10 he thinks is a qt

when you "realize" the world is just the way /pol/ sees it

yeah it's pretty pathetic. we still live in a world ruled by men. so there's no need to get so butthurt about a certain group of women thinking, speaking, or acting in a certain way.

i mean look at these pathetic titles:

"Men giving up on women and checking out of society"
"Dishonest feminist panics leave male sexuality in crisis"
"Confessions of a reformed incel"

you'd think women were oppressing the shit out of men and that all men are victims that can't do anything besides withdraw from society or go into crisis mode. that's fucking weak.

what is fash body called and how to get it?

/pol/ watches patterns and statics. Most of the time they see what they want to see, but still. /pol/ just watches patterns.

>there's no need to get so butthurt about a certain group of women thinking, speaking, or acting in a certain way
There's a need when the way those women thinks spreads and gains acceptance by the majority of society and starts to negatively impact the men in it.
>that can't do anything besides withdraw from society or go into crisis mode. that's fucking weak.
It's not that they can't do anything else, it's just what men are doing for a society and women that no longer values them. And it's not weak. It's leaving said society and women that have thrown men under the bus to stew in their own mess and fix their clusterfucks on their own, which they're failing at without the help and support of men.

You do realize you perpetuate one of the major issues with this right?
If a man has issues and brings these to light he is weak, not a real man and pathetic

Dating is incredibly hard for guys these days, i dont think any sane guy would deny this fact
Sure men have a pretty decent position overall in society but datingwise we are pretty much fucked

you mean the same way that feminism is fine if you're not a total dick or faggot about it?

Mussolini mode

raise your right arms x 10
promote you political agenda through use of violence x 10

TRP is for ugly dudes who think that, by swallowing this "red pill" they'll be able to attract 8/10, 9/10 and 10/10s