FPS/FHT

Hey /fit
Looking for the name or screen caps of that fat chick who claimed she has atypical annorexia, and ate beef salads which had over 700 calories for her meals and such.

In the meantime... new fat hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UM12f0GBOx8
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/sep/13/obesity-the-post-mortem-so-much-fat-the-cruel-autopsy-of-a-17-stone-woman-bbc?CMP=fb_gu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even for normal people, who the hell goes out wearing a swimsuit to anywhere but a pool/beach?

Also when will they get that being confident =/= being beautiful?

Anyone else get almost uncontrollably angry when they see morbidly obese children?

I live in South Texas and I saw a babby one time that was almost a sphere. It must have been three or four and it was waddling around, busting out of its babby clothes. I felt a mix of rage and despair for that poor child.

>meanwhile in France
>youtube.com/watch?v=UM12f0GBOx8

I'm usually against government intervention but I genuinely believe these people should be given an ultimatum to either fix that shit or have their kids taken away and given to people that will.

So I was reading up on TV Tropes today about Poe's Law, wherein it has become impossible to tell the difference between serious posts and parodies/ trolling.

And my first thought was, "Those fucking fatties and their tumblr logic."

It's because of that kind of fucking "tv show girl" that we, french people, got a fucking bad reputation
Nobody like this kind of person

Those fucking """entertainment""" cunts

>At heaviest was 390lbs@6'2
>Dieting for about 8 months now
>Current weight is 295ish
>Also do about 45 mins of cardio everyday

So that's my current status. I have a question though. So last week I had a planned cheat day. Ate like a fucking animal was almost 8k calories in total. So I figured i'd gain like 5lbs from this but i'm still down about 0.5lbs for this week. I normally loss like 2 lbs a week.

Is it just the fact i'm doing cardio a lot and my metabolism is faster? I used to eat like that everyday and i'd wanna sleep. When I did it this 1 day it didn't make me tired.

> fatty makes all those plans
> her plan would never succeed because she's so far from being a human being that she never considered normal people don't have to sit down 24/7

Tbh it's not really a Poe but it's not really serious, either. Remember when you were a kid and you made bad jokes, much like this one but less childish? Tumblrinas are effectively children, perhaps even more childish than real children, so they never stop doing that, ever.

>Is it just the fact i'm doing cardio a lot and my metabolism is faster?

Yes

One day isn't going to reverse your progress. It's when people do stuff like that every day, that they pack on weight.

Just make sure your cheat days are sufficiently spaced out

Yeah, this was a 1 and done kind of thing. First time I broke my diet since I started it. I sat around and ate while playing video games. Not gonna lie felt good but not being a fat piece of shit feels better

>8k calories in total
Even if this was 8k calories EXTRA to whatever your body is using to maintain itself, you'd not get much more than 2lb of fat from it. And that's also assuming your body was capable of actually taking advantage of the whole thing for pure fat production.

7700kcal is approximately what 1kg of fat holds in energy, so that's the math people normally use for weight loss/gain predictions.

Anyway, at 295lb you should be using what, 3000kcal to maintain your body mass?

Also, ignore daily fluctuations of weight. They're usually more to do with water than fat. And they can go either way. This is why it's important to track your weight over long periods of time and make a chart of it.

i'm doing 1500kcal a day for my diet. Was 1000kcal/day for the first 3 months of my diet but I couldn't maintain it

I'd do 2000kcal and train legs like I want to beat Brian Shaw in a squatting competition, desu. At least loosen up and shoot for under 2000 but not more than that. Eat too little and you could fuck your metabolism.

Which one? There are literally thousands on the Internet. Go to a pro ana forum and find one of the threads where they talk about their weights, bunch of fatties and maybe a quarter of them are at a weight that can be considered anorexic or normal. In fact, check the ana tag on tumblr,
Thinspo
Thinspo
Ana chick
Thinspo
Delusional fatty
Thinspo
Delusional fatty

The poor guy. I bet she's feeding him so he'll become a pathetic fatty that has no chance of escaping her deadly claws, while she's out there getting her ass stretched by Chad with his sexy v-taper, big-biceps and those joocy abs.

>four years ago I used to feel sorry for people who were obese
>started going to the gym
>after 3 months realised how easy the gym actually was as pounds slipped right off
>all sympathy for fat people disappeared like my weight
>now a complete shitlord who doesn't give a shit about the feelings of fat people

When you can buy a bag of rice that lasts for 10 meals for 60p, don't ever give me shit about healthy food costing more.

Nah, she was great. Jonah Hill is a cuck.

He is and he talks that way or gets talked that way by his own friends but is kinda weird and off putting meeting a complete stranger who's a foreign dirty talkin female comedian roasting you. He couldn't trade quips or else he'd be seen as a sexist or nationalist or just be really bad. I don't even like Jonah Hill and liked the Jonah Hill hotel fantasy joke but still felt bad for him not being on his A game.

The amount of hypocrisy astounds me. Are these from the same person?

It's mostly because of Parisians being rude to everyone

>Literally every feminist and fat activist ever.
In a way it doesn't matter because even if it wasn't the exact same person it is a perfect representation of the mindset of these people.

nice trips satan

wee wee

the future of all these fat tumblr hags

Scooter is the last phase before death occurs. One less ham beast on this planet, good.

That makes sense, if you usually lose 2lbs in a week, and you ate like a fucking animal for a day and only lost .5 lbs that week, it means that during your single cheat day you gained 1.5lbs. If you had done two cheat days, instead of losing 2lbs or even .5 lbs that week you would have gained 1lb or maybe a bit more.

But if it didn't make you tired then your body is processing things better, or it doesn't constantly have the strain of you eating to excess, so one day didn't make you feel like doing it every day would.

Dead or asleep?

>the username of the last comment

pic related

How's everybody's Thicc Tuesday going so far?

Taft got stuck in one. At least he achieved some things in his lifetime though.

>"I really should go on a diet"
>nah
What.

High test confirmed

I don't get that chair story. If I go on the bus to go to class, and there isn't any seat left, I'll just stand up?
If I'm in a packed lecture hall and there's no seats left, I'll sit on the stairs or the floor.
I don't see how it's an issue if there's no chair left for me.

Can u imagine a fatass standing for any length of time?
Can't sit on the floor either cuz muh kneez, it would take an hour just to get back off the floor.

The joke is that fatties cannot imagine being physically able to stand or sit on the floor for longer than 5 minutes and not die of pain. Sad, isn't it?

B R E H S

>cheat days
I fucking hate this meme. It's not a cheat day, because you're not cheating. You have a new lifestyle, right? You're not on some stupid diet, you are a healthier person. Have an occasional feast day, sure, but cheating implies you're on a temporary fix. If you're on a specific diet, there should be no cheat days, because you're only on it for a certain time frame before you go back to being a fatass. You don't "cheat" on a lifestyle, you simply take a day out of the norm.

Exactly. If your TDEE requires you to eat 1600 calories a day to lose weight and you then go and blow it all on a 4000 calorie day as a 'cheat' day you're making literally no progress whatsoever but making yourself feel like you are.

I got 20lbs for 10 bucks using Jewish trickery

Plan to start weight training when i'm 250, will increase calories then

dropping some TITP OC
keep what you want.
I only skimmed most because after a while they all seem the exact same shit.

>life is too short

>8,000 kcal

Jesus, tell me your secrets. I can barely scarf down 4,000 in a day without making myself sick.

Mah 956 nigga. But for real, Down there is fatass central and just teeming with land zeppelins and beached whales.

10 years of being a fat fuck. Didn't start off that way. I started to gain weight once I moved into my own place. Between not having to worry about my parents judging me and having a decent paying job that put cash in my pocket, i'd just eat a little more everyday. Next thing I knew I was 390lbs and in 6x cloths

i'm tall, i go to the movies my shins are jammed into the seat in front of me, 1:30-2 hours shins are in pain. fats can just loose weight, if not fucking deal with it.

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/sep/13/obesity-the-post-mortem-so-much-fat-the-cruel-autopsy-of-a-17-stone-woman-bbc?CMP=fb_gu
tfw when you get fat shamed on tv by a qualified professional

damn desu she's an asshoe

if she were male and had been making fun of an overweight female u bet ur ass we will never hear the end of it

>tfw this is feminism
>tfw double standard

It took 8 men to lift a 450 pound fat? Was this a /plg/ meet kek

i wouldnt want to get a proper grip on a fat out of sheer disgust

Nor would you be able to due to extreme amounts of sweat, grease and industrial-grade lubricant

>spaces that perpetuate body based oppression
>Walmart
Did she confuse "perpetuate" with "cater to"?

Good man.

I see, well congrats on the weight loss brah, keep it up

Thanks user, I will. I'm done being a fat fuck

didn't knew that the rainbow nation colonized the moon.

Underrated

Do americans really clap at their partbers body parts?

Probably not helped by the fact the fatty was literally stuck in the floor through a bathtub.

underrated post

>fat shaming doesn't not encourage weight loss
dat freudian slip

Bless this guy. I live nearby and I went on that train a few times as a kid. The area is full of fat dickheads. I work next door to a gym in the town and the other day I saw a woman not fit through a single door into the greggs next door.

Good God, there's some decent content in this fph bread. I usually don't get this fucking triggered from fat lazy slobs.

Has anyone watched this? It was amazing.

>When I sat down, the person next to me asked if he could trade me seats because he wanted the aisle seat. I said NOPE firmly.
>made me get up so he scoot out of the chairs to "go to the bathroom." He did this more than 5 times on out 3 hour flight.

it never once occured to her that he might have asked for a reason? i bet the guy has a bladder problem or something, if anything she has "able to sit for 3 hours uninterrupted" privilege.