Tfw you get cut off by a teen girl texting and your motorcycle hits her front left tire and it sends you flying in the...

>tfw you get cut off by a teen girl texting and your motorcycle hits her front left tire and it sends you flying in the air
>tfw end lip breaking both legs, left wrist, left arm, and they are not sure whats going on with my back

i'm never making it

>your fault for riding a motorcycle
Sorry to hear it op, recover, rehab and take your life back

You fell for the mechanical gains goblin. Way2go loser

Literally gains balrog. If this isn't a shitpost I'm really sorry user. If you're in the west midwest I'll bring you a coffee in the hospital

Hope you can sue for millions user

post pics of legs. I KNOW YOUR LIEING

More proof that women are fucking gains goblins

life doesnt matter

>riding a motorized fedora
You deserved it tbqh

Be happy ur alive

I'll ride in your honor to the gym today bikebro

I'm an attorney, user. I specialize in representing anons. Usually in cases involving online harassment from "feminazis" and child custody cases they take out just to prove a point. I could take this one though.

Fucking cell phones.

Every motorcyclist knows you dont ride in blind spots sorry you'll never know how to ride unless its on trike or spyder lmao

user doesn't

Damn bro what a fucking stupid bitch. Sue her ass into the ground etc etc

entirely your fault for driving a motorcycle tbqh

>tfw want a motorcycle but realize every driver is a complete fucking retard so I probably won't ever get one

are you me, friend. I took my dad's advice "Assume everybody on the road is retarded" a bit too literally, I drive a small car and after 8 years of driving I still don't trust any other driver or my mirrors. I want to be cool and get a motorcycle but the amount of fuckwits I see on the road just terrifies me.

I tried to kill myself once, so riding a motorcycle isnt scary now

>driving in blindspots as a motorcyclist
>not having gopro/helmet cams so you have a better court case in case anything bad does happen

dont you guys hate it when they go between the cars in traffic jams? sometimes it doesnt even fit and they still do it.

If you keep that attitude on a bike you'll probably be fine.
Basically treat every car at every junction as if they haven't seen you because a lot of people are simply not fit to be behind the wheel.

A lot of accident vids I see are guys hammering it past junctions and someone dipshit absentmindedly pulls out right in front of them and WHAM game over.
Doesn't matter if you've got right of way or whatever... Slow the fuck down and be observant or someone will kill you.

Lanesplitting is illegal in my state so they don't do that here. I did experience it in San Diego though but it never really bothered me.

Yeah I may still eventually do it. I like wrenching on shit and learning new things so I'm tempted to find an older Japanese bike like pic related on Craigslist for cheap and fixing it up a bit. Will still go full leathers all the time with no exceptions.

If texting while driving isn't illegal in your country, you live in a third world shithole

You act like people follow laws like that