How the fuck did he have the energy to dance the way he did if he never did cardio...

How the fuck did he have the energy to dance the way he did if he never did cardio? Whenever I try to dance I can't go a minute without feeling the strain (I don't do cardio either). Was it the coke or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xCd9yRNNVBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pingas

penis

You cant dance for more than a minute without getting gassed!!?

And I take it you consider yourself to be . . ."Fit"?

Encoxadas

Pinging does that

Ever taken MDMA?

This

Anyone have the pingaz to the party pic?

have you even heard of pingas brah?

Molly and coke.

Also as he got bigger, he didn't muzz or shuffle like his younger days, would just sway side to side with his arms out in front.

Notice how low energy his dancing looks in this video from 2011.

youtu.be/xCd9yRNNVBU

Maybe dancing was his cardio. If he went out a danced rigorously a few times a week, why wouldn't that count as cardio? You do know you can do cardio outside of a gym right?

Cardio + coke + clen + roids is likely why his heart got so big.

pingas and rack

what a bunch of faggots

I guess you have no friends, and have never gone to the gym with your mates?

Is this an australian thing? defending dancing with your "mates" in underwear listening to gay ass music recorded to pump you up for the gym?

fuck off "mate"

They werent in underwear, those are footy shorts.
Dancing is fun, music gets you pumped. Gives you times to get your preworkout down too.

x.

but I can dance like that even on just weed+booze, and I never do cardio. What are you, low energy?

calm down you are proper bitter just chill out they are mates they're just having fun, they're not blowing each other you enormous faggot

>tripfag calling anyone an enormous faggot

lel

he was always fucked up on something or another
find someone worthy to circle jerk over

sauna 1 - zyzz 0

(You) are an enormous faggot.

better to be alive and no injecting shit, taking dnp and getting killed by a sauna

who's the faggot now, cunt?

kek

What's wrong user? Did your boyfriend forget to say "no homo" after this morning's butt session?

Alcohol is a hell of a drug

he was a sikkunt and you're a sadkunt
/thread

you dont belong here, you're never gonna make it lol

Az drunk once in his life. While drunk he psted on facebook saying it was the nest drug ever, and then the next day said it was the worst.

no, just pissed on zyzz's grave and it felt good

the dead junkie cunt bathes in my piss

sauna 1 - zyzz 0

already have made it, you faggots think injecting and dnp is the way to go but keep complaining about not making it, getting a gf or lifting for women

fucking circle jerk beta fags, I piss on zyzz's grave

sauna 1 - zyzz 0

kek

Err, I regularly go to clubs, both at home and in the sweltering Ibiza summer, and I'm fine for hours.

I'm nearly 30, so no spring chicken, not supremely fit, and don't do drugs.

You must have something fucking wrong with you if you can't dance most of the night. We're not talking fucking breakdancing or ballet here.

Now you're just trying too hard

Post body. I have a feeling I know what you'll look like.