I just read the sticky, but I don't see any good workouts for just getting toned. I don't want to get big...

I just read the sticky, but I don't see any good workouts for just getting toned. I don't want to get big. Can you guys recommend a good "toning" workout?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NL1lWvyrfcE
youtu.be/gXYrp8EWU3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1/10. I'm being generous here.

This magical new thing called "forkPUTDOWNS"

Its an amazing regime that has been proven effective to tone any muscle you have on the body.

Oh, you can try tablePushaways as well on your light days.

pick any regular probram but only do the exercises half-way. so only go down to about 45 degrees in a squat, only lower the bar a few inches in a bench press etc. this activates the muscles but doesn't push them to grow too much to get that gross too big look

I recommend IV air injections

I don't do Squats, they're bad for your knees. What about leg extentions instead?

boat stops to failure

yes but remember the 45 degree angle

I know that this is a troll thread, but I'm doing kickboxing and boxing around 4times a week and was wondering how to incorporate a weight training programme into my week.

I'm not looking to become a huge bodybuilder or powerlifter, just looking to make some strength gains and mostly to look better to supplement my sport because I'm a fatty, I already calculated my TDEE and am aiming to at 80% of that but was wondering what to do for weight training bearing in mind I won't have the same recovery time as someone solely focusing on weights.

Anyone have experience with this?

SS+GOMAD

>workouts for just getting toned.

oh dear.

you don't want to get big? how many lazy ass, bruhscientists do you see at the gym who never get big?

lower weights, higher reps will do what you ask as you're obviously too fucking stupid to use Google

kek, kek and more kek

Yes, I do judo and needed to up my game, so I did SS on my off days and added some yoga for flexibility.
There are 7 days in a week brochacho.

What type of yoga bro?

I found some yoga routines on YouTube that were martial art specific and did a few different ones until I could just do my own routine based on those.
Here are a couple of good ones.

youtu.be/NL1lWvyrfcE

youtu.be/gXYrp8EWU3U

Just search yoga for hips, or yoga for core, or whatever needs flexibility.

My mother wouldn't fall for this bait.

I'd try reverse grip leg pull-ups and brachialis extension deadlift rows for maximum tone and definition.

Just 2 of these exercises will be enough.

>Its an amazing regime that has been proven effective to tone any muscle you have on the body.

so not eating does that?

you basement dwelling fucking cuck

REEEEEEEEEE

2/10 because no typos and using toned 2x

T O N E