This is the biggest Zyzz ever got before he started using gear. He was 80kg

This is the biggest Zyzz ever got before he started using gear. He was 80kg.

Didn't he start like 1 year or earlier in?

That looks amazing for 1 year natty lifting

He had bigger legs then than after he roided? Wtf

no you faggot
he did tren and test back when he was a skinny dyel and did 7 cycles after

and if you ask any girl they will say that this looks good. Anyone who feels like they need to take drugs to get more bigger is just an insecure closet homosexual

that's ironic considering I'm pretty sure this was his first cycle

Doesn't change anything because that's easily achievable natty

This has to be bait. After few cycles zyzz is literately man God and women can fuck him in public. No natty ever has this

zyzz himself said that this was right before he started gear.

There's videos of zyzz saying that after his cut he weighed 100kg so obvious bait is obvious

Zyzz lied so people wouldn't laugh at him. He made a thread on steroids.com saying it was time for his first cycle, and he looked like pic related at that time.

Zyzz was a compulsive liar who had vested interests in promoting youtube vids, workout regimes, supps etc.

he also treated Veeky Forumslike shit, contributed nothing of value (unless "watch my monetized vids you worthless beta faggots" can be considered valuable) and was accordingly banned.

But you guys would remember that.

Fuck him

>zyzz is literately man God and women can fuck him in public

zyzz never posted on fit.

he lied lol

he was on gear pretty much as soon as he began lifting

>white genetics

if you cycle to your natty limit you're just speeding up the process. if u come off gear but train and eat smart, you can maintain close to the natty limit you reached using gear. anything above and you'll probably need some amount of gear to just maintain.

> Zyzz
> White

He was a k*rd

>things that aren't true

every new faggot would just go on a cycle for their first six months and be totally transformed and then just get off and maintain maximum natty mode, but that's not true so that doesn't happen.

Explain

Actually you could shut down your test production for a while and lose your gains and/or improve your gains forever depending on how lucky you get with the sides.

Heard many stories, back then that image specifically he was already on HGH.

Az only ran GH sporadically and in low doses because it was expensive, probs didn't make a huge difference to his physique, but hes deffo on test and deca in this photo.

whats his ip?

because he was a junkie cunt that's why, no great loss

sauna 1 zyzz 0

im pretty sure hes well into his first or second cycle in this pic

if this is him into a cycle, that's pretty pathetic.

DELETE THIS

Never got this pic. Zyzz does look musclular in it, just not tensing abs is all. If you think differently, then you need therapy for your body dismorphia.

Wow he looks shit there

See

If he looks like shit there then I must look fucking horrible. Fuck this was supposed to be my rest day but I'm going to go buy some roids brb

this doesnt even look big to me anymore, its like ottermode with just some small tits and good shoulder genetics

What the fuck has happened to me

because he was a roided out dnp cunt, you dumb bastards continue to suck his dead junkie cock though

No you're a faggot he literally looked like a greek god after the 5th cycle it was really something. I want that

Wait he was a tripfag, well it makes sense. The rest of you are still autists tho.

>vested interests in promoting youtube vids

What the fuck are you talking about. Clearly you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about since he never had a full on youtube channel where he kept adding vids like now where every gear head tries to get money from views.

>watch my monetized vids
What the 3 montage vids that came out once every like 3 years?! Fuck out of here jojan you gingerhaired bitch

Oh shutup, you must think you dont even exist then, post bod.

This, the dude made half ass potato cam vids for lulz you phaggots.

5 years after he died and we are still talking about this guy?

Not true as others have said, but even so, what's your point?

That using gear is a good thing and works like magic?

Correct, you're right.

He's got that perfect mysterious aura about him, where he played a character, so none of us know the real "Aziz". And he also has a mysterious shady death that has loads of theories.

For example, the sauna thing isn't even true, as stated by his brother. The Thai government kept changing their statment. First heart attack in sauna, then he clasped in a massage parlour, and finally they said he fell asleep in a foot massage place.

I don't know man.
Just a few dedicated people continuously bringing him up no matter what.
It's fucking creepy.

>a few

He regulary gets 100,000+ views on the new Youtube videos his brother releases every year.

You speak out of your ass.

...uh huh

More than you'll get after you go bro.

Because no one that has a good testosterone level would train girl muscle groups (ass/legs)

his brother is just as big a cock sucker and junkie cunt, 100,000 is fuck all. that just counts your repeated views of this dead, cheating cunt

Gear works like magic for blowing up your heart when you're in a sauna. Heart explosion is not achievable natty.

See

Tell that to my grandma

Also RIP Zyzz love you buddy.

so your grandma roided and did DNP as well?

good riddance zyzz you fake cunt

Kys