ITT: Celebs you used to think were Veeky Forums before you started lifting

>ITT: Celebs you used to think were Veeky Forums before you started lifting.

Pic extremely related.

I can say I have the body of James Bond.

Too many CORNETTOS

They WERE Veeky Forums. Then they found out they didn't need to be to crush puss and left humanity behind

Wow, what? Is this fake?

they were fit. Post your cbt in 30 years aight. Also his best friend died, look at bam margera, he turned into his dad

Paul walker wasnt really his best friend you mongoloid. Sure they were buds but the best friends thing was milked for ticket sales. If everyone in the world used the excuse of someone they cared about dying to stop giving a shit then nothing would ever get done. More likely he just got complacent with being filthy rich.

Its crazy he is not even otter mode.

Could easily snap back with a cut but god damn Channing Tatum.

Explain

Just looks like bloat to be honest

RIP

what happened to brando

he ate more calories than he used

Just looks like photoshop to be honest

:^) i meant what caused his downfall, depression, mental issues,just too much good life

he doesn't really look that big here

>this is what Normies consider huge

>body dysmorphia : the posts

These people got old what the fuck is wrong with you people?

well a couple years ago I thought Arnold was freaky testosterone monster huge and now I just think he's huge and well developed.

roids?

He was 70s freaky.

he's paid to look good, not act. You'd be amazed at what you can do in a year if all you had to do was focus on sculpting your body, and was paid to do it. Plus there's no cannonball delts and his core has thicken up. The guy just ate well and trained hard.

>Plus there's no cannonball delts
You need not achieve cannonball delts to have been on sterons. A man who has never lifted in his life, can cruise to his natty limit, then immediately hop off the gear. No cannonballs will be present, yet he still roided

Why do women think hes so hot? Not a bitter nerd, its a serious question.

He has redneck / hick genetics. Loom at his ears and facial structure

Nigga, he is a famous actor, that's why

>A man who has never lifted in his life, can cruise to his natty limit, then immediately hop off the gear.
That's not how it works. As soon as you hop off your body loses everything because it stopped producing natural test and needs time to get back to normal levels, assuming you didnt fuck things up permanently.

Well, he never actually worked out, he just starved himself and kept active.

That and he hit gay death and wasn't a hot twink anymore.
And once a twink espescially a closeted hollywood twink can't get their daily dose of white top cock or big black dick they lose it.

Every mouthful of food was a cock he couldn't suck anymore.

It's from like 4 years ago, he got back in shape for the fast 7 movie.

Because of the characters he has played.

This should tell you something about dating.

Banner material friend

Barney

you're a retard read the sticky

Sticky says fuck all about gear you stupid cunt.
And they're right.

how pathetic
and why is he in that cage

we will make it

those guys were Veeky Forums because they were happy and successful, they were in the best time of their lifes, they thought they will never be sad in their lives

in Veeky Forums we lift because we are sad, lonely and depressive about the future, so probably we will still be lifting once we get to the better times, and if not, we will still be lifting just like now

those guys got fat because they got sad later down the road and thought being fit wasn't a big deal if you were lonely

we are better, we all gonna make it

no just hard work faggot

Because he's a fat sack of shit

all fatties deserve to be put in cages

And live off of the food us non-fatties throw at them.

normalfags who had it all in their youth become worse as their get older. Imagine you always had gorgeous girlfriends that loved you, friends, happiness,..
You wouldn't change much in your life and just get a average job that pays well, watch netflix and don't do much to improve at all. Why would you? you're happy.
But soon the youth fades away and they become out of shape, wife cucks them, they have a dead end job,..

While I will always strive and prosper to become better, because I've been through hell in my youth and I don't ever want to go back.

I'm almost happy that it went that way. Otherwise I would never read about self improvement if everything was good back then

Was mirin hard on this scene. Dont ask me how or why, I was young

Most people on this board were either a kid or teenager when this came out, so yeah he was pretty imbressive.

>all that fat-coasted atrophied muscle

He could literally get it all back in months if he tried.

to be fair the man is 69 years old...

Still has all that definition. Funny seeing him like this and then looking at Lou forigno.

wtf pauly d where did your chest gap come from

this is an old photo, dimwit.
He`s back in shape. As a 70 yo man can be.

I want to print this and hang it on my wall

Never stop working.

Well gratz you look like shit

Plus he lost the muscle because he was busy being motherfucking governor.