Why do normies almost never do squats?

Why do normies almost never do squats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0wEidYanx4
gymmeme.com/post/127142513830/gymmemes
gymmeme.com/post/125471521111/gym-memes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1) Because it's hard
2) fuckgirls and staceys never get wet for the t-rex with massive quads when chad and his 8 hour curl biceps is available

it's a scary lift, and doing them properly requires a good deal of practice/reading/coaching

Grills don't care about legs xo

Girls literally thing juicy glutes are more attractive than abs.

Because no adidas

dumb anime poster

lol k

He's right, mighty Grandwizard

I kind of see what you mean though
> mfw at the lowest I'm going and i can't find the energy to push myself back up

Because it's """hard""" and normies just want the quick and easy way out.

>have nice glutes
>still kissless virgin

> had nice glutes to begin with
> squats made them even better
> now i fantasize about someone fucking me

I WANTED A GF NOT THIS FUCK

This meme isnt true and it needs to die. Everyone I know who lifts squats at least 1x a week.

they do but quarter reps bc going all the way down is "bad for your knees"

post ass to get pegged

>tfw half the reason I started lifting is because I saw I was starting to lose my ass
>tfw I like squats the most
>ass2grass or go home
Also I'm a dude

> pegged
no thanks i do thing authentically

girls don't care about legs bro pceoutbye
chad doesn't even work out he's just naturally ~perfect~

that's why I use the safety bars

youtube.com/watch?v=G0wEidYanx4

because you can't see anyone's quads in everyday life gotta show off with "guns"

>fat cunt bashes people who lift because of her stupid preference
Fuck off with that shit

Because the average normie's sedentary, chair-filled lifestyle wreaks absolute havoc on hip mobility and coordination.

Mark Rippetoe may be able to coach just about anybody into at least a parallel squat on the first try, but for the average person who's just working out on their own it's extremely tough to overcome our self-inflicted handicapping.

>tfw this is me
>tfw never asked for this

fuck you fit

because its not part of their goals Only autists on this board would be willing to do a meme routine simply because its a meme. Regular people just want to look good, so upperbody and some cardio is enough. If you don't play a sport (some sports are even negatively affected by big quads) or compete, you're doing them because some virgins on the internet do, and you want to fit in

because it's not a machine

Gotta love how girls can just walk around three quarters nude with a flabby pancake ass and a disgusting pot belly with saggy tits but still talk about how guys should train their legs when they clearly do no exercise themselves, fucking hypocritical times we live in.

>lol he skipped le leg day XDDDD

Fuck off back to 2012 with this meme.

I swear it's the only lift I see normies doing nowadays. Deadlifts are the true fit-autism lift now. Scrawny faggots come in, do their squats, their bench and mess around with DBs, then leave.

Squat is solidly bench-tier now.

>The average person holds others to standards that they themselves struggle to live up to.

Welcome to planet Earth, senpai. Enjoy your stay.

saw a blonde petite qt at the gym today squatting to my right, I think she was doing 25lb a side, meanwhile I was warming up with 1pl8, then loaded more pl8's while she was mirin, could see her in my peripheral, felt good man. First time i've seen her there so I didn't say anything, but idk how to carry out a convo with her

>Yo wazzgoinnnaaaan, T-ROY chillin....
>... the one and only, Dan Bilzerian
>...if a man so alpha (as Dan)....
>.... a man so alpha that.....
I'd like to tell him to "kys"

His veins are disgusting in a shirt. He looks more natural once his clothes come off.

Also they should have panned to that numales legs once he appeared

Everyone does squats now. They added them to every normie fitness magazine routine about 3-4 years ago.

Stop trying to act like they're your little secret struggle that the normies can't comprehend.

Curlbros have been replaced by squatbros

>normies
>don't do squats

gymmeme.com/post/127142513830/gymmemes

gymmeme.com/post/125471521111/gym-memes

Front page of Gym Memes is literally

>DAE squat

because leg curls and leg press builds good looking legs without taxing their cns so hard with much less risk of injury so they can be functional members of society outside of the gym

same

Because squats are fucking boring. And when you look at someone, you tend to look towards their face, so their shoulders, chest, biceps, and traps are peripheral

fuck in hell, can't he stand still for 1 second?

Jfc even when people do squat they do like 1/8 ROM.

Literally what is the point.

Does high bar even work the glutes?
That's the only skwat I do

that's gay, though.

Mine did get sore for some time after highbar, but quickly stopped, so not much I guess. Lowbar is said to be glutes/hamstrings dominant.

AHAHAHAA.
>AHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAA
>AHAHAHAA