Went all in. This is a nice dip. You know the conference is on the 16th. Don't fucking miss these easy gains. Not again

Went all in. This is a nice dip. You know the conference is on the 16th. Don't fucking miss these easy gains. Not again.

All in on LINK. 24k currently.

I'm still skeptical and a bit anxious though. Can't really see myself with a large amount of money. It just doesn't happen to me.

Thought the same in the ICO. It was the first ICO I went 80% in. It was the best investment I've ever done. The only error I made is selling on the first dip.

You will make it.

ADHD retard here. Just want for SIBOS to finally be over and see what comes out of it. Idgaf, but the sidewards movement has been fucking with me for too long.

t. LINK Captain (28k) with hands of diamond

>ADHD retard
Have you tried Ritalin?

20k reporting in. All in, hoping for the best.

You won't you stupid nigger, you could have 100k tokens of some shitty ICO that will 100x and you will sell at 2x.

Haha dumb user doesn't understand cryptocurrencies. Bud, it's all going to dump after sibos. You expect unicorn news, but what you will as a present is to be a bagholder. DROP THIS SHIT.

t. OMG holder

Kill yourself ASAP

Ritalin is shit. Adderall way better but not legal in some places. :(

50k linker here. LTC reporting for duty.

News will come out after SBIOS.
So idk why would u dump duing SBIOS.

Why is shit? At least it's not an amphetamine.

I'll be laughing at the drop you incel. MHAUHUA.

It gives u huge crashes and makes you super impulsive. The compound isnt that great... pretty much an inferior ADHD drug

whats bad about being an omg holder?
linkies wishing for partnerships, meanwhile omise already runs billions through their services

Yeah this. I'm like Jonah. I'm on the link ship and whatever ship I'm on sinks.

Huger than adderall?

pls reply

Never once "crashed" on rit. that guys a pussy

>You expect unicorn news
Nobody's expecting any news from SIBOS. Just a demo.

Then I should try it. Do you have any advice?

>made it made it made it

I have 4 days off. Going to check back on my blockfolio 2 days after SIBOS. Our god Sergey will double my net worth before the end of the month.

>pic related
Top kek

Already done. That's the easiest moon mission.