Hold me Veeky Forums, went on my first date in over a year with a girl and it was a total train wreck...

Hold me Veeky Forums, went on my first date in over a year with a girl and it was a total train wreck. We went rock climbing and she said "What's with your floopy hair user? I'm not really into guys with floopy hair, get a haircut" then after we went rock climbing we had coffee and she proceeded to tell me about all the dudes she fucks and how she doesn't want anything serious and how her parents are crazy controlling and want her to have a partner who's a doctor or something successful. Currently just a salesman in retail... Not sure if it's the calorie deficit I'm on right now or all these feels but I'm fucking even more depressed right now. Going on a date was the one thing I was looking forward to and now I wish I hadn't gone. Fucking kill me fit.

>she proceeded to tell me about all the dudes she fucks and how she doesn't want anything serious
>not completely ravaging her after that
>not completely dominating this slut
>not doing the most sexually degrading stuff to her, leaving and never calling her again
>better go home and cry on a bavarian sausage lover bord why you're so depressed
>never making it

Do you let one battle control the outcome of the war, user?

I don't think you understand. Things were going shit and she was a total nutjob. I stopped talking after a while and she just rambled about her fucked up life. Never stick your dick in crazy mang. I just feel sad that the first date I've gotten in a while was shithouse and will end on that note.

Calm down mate. You are doing well. Breathe. Understand that these emotions you're feeling are illusory, they are not substantial. Do 50 jumping jacks. Observe your breathing.
I love you

Look at it this way: You can only go up from here

You're right, I'm not going to give up with trying to get something going with someone. Just feel depressed right now I guess. Also, I have no friends except 1 person.

>she was a total nutjob

Then it's good that you won't ever see her again, right?

Thanks user, I appreciate that :)

Yeah, you're exactly right. Just feel silly for getting my hopes up I guess. I have depression which probably doesn't help either and I'm also on a calorie deficit at the moment and I have no friends.

No, you don't understand. See, you've had 2 options:

1.: What you did. Go home, be disappointed, sad, depressed and lonely.

2.: Use her as the fucktoi she is. Do the most dominating shit, fuck her like an animal. Sure, you will still feel empty afterward, but atleast you've had some sort of pleasure, got your dick wet, had a somewhat successful date and now, if you did it right, have a female orbiter that gives you some attention from time to time and atleast does a little to prevent you from completely fucking up your self esteem.

See, option 2 was bad aswell, it was just not as bad as option 1. You could've minimized damage.

I agree with this guy. the girl has issues and you should have just fucked her. sounds like what she wanted anyway. also ignore anything she said. her opinions are not worth anything.

That's not minimizing damage, that's desperation.

Minimizing damage would have meant just walking away from the date the instant he realized the whore was nuts, instead of grinding it out and letting her grind on his psyche. Letting her do it for even longer just to get a cheap nut would be maximizing damage, aka desperation.

you misunderstand him. his suggestion is to ignore all her bullshit and dominate her. if anything it would have improved OPs psyche.

Bruh most people are garbage and most dates you go on will be with women it's not going to work with. That's the whole point of dating, to feel each other out and see if you want to keep going. This one was a dud, but you shouldn't expect to get lucky on the first attempt anyway.

I'd have walked out, leave that bitch to sit and think about her behaviour.

I'd then go get some good food and watch a fun movie on Netflix.

Plenty more fish in the sea, that aren't cunts m80.

We've all been on shitty dates before & we're all thankful for them years down the road. When your date sets the bar that low, it's near impossible for the next girl you go out with to not raise the bar.

You sound a lot like me, I'm a software salesman, I have semi long curly hair. Fuck the women that already want to change you, you will find someone who (prepare for a meme) likes you for who you are. Now, go workout your stress away and get ready to go find someone else.

That's how every woman thinks and acts, more or less. Welcome to the real world user.

that's not true. there are plenty of good women.

>I haven't been exposed to the truth under the form of the Red Pill: the post

Was this girl jewish OP? I've dated several bagels and this sounds a lot like one.

I can tell you are young.

That's my advice. She is a whore, and you love her because she either is beautifull or you are a handless kissless virgin.

So, meet her again try to kiss/fuck her then block her from everything and keep going.

Show us your floopy hair