Tfw my retarded friend thinks pic related is naturally achievable

>tfw my retarded friend thinks pic related is naturally achievable

How to make him understand the natty expectations?

Keep in mind that I don't have that much longer training history than him that he'd believe me just because of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xID2cuzqqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is natty achievable

Tell him to workout and report back in 3 years

That is 2-3 years of hard work and dedication, but it's achievable.

8months on roids, maybe less.

Doesn't matter, it's achievable natty.
And no it's still probably take a year depending where you're starting from I guess.

I'd say the size is achievable, but being that cut is iffy. Might take 3-5 years for the size though

natty achievable with extremely strict diet

Tell him its only possible with SS and GOMAD

PROVE it isn't without resorting to shit like "too lean and big/full"
He is 5'9 FFS

defo achievable natty imo

not sure if op pic IS actually natty, but it's achievable.

So I have to take roids to look like that? Can I get some safe ones?

that guy is natty he just isn't a genetic dead end like all you betas

Shit really? I'm so bad at guessing height based off pictures. I would've said he was like 6'1 lel

I wonder how Michael Cera feels about being famous for acting in a bunch of awkward dweeb roles

On the one hand, he is rich and famous

On the other, he is known as a dweeb, and if he even tried to get buff and alpha up he'd lose his career, probably, so he's stuck being a skinny nerdy looking guy

Don't know how I'd feel in that position

>So I have to take roids to look like that?

Pic related are roid expectations.

But it's what you wanted, right?

No I wanna OP not that shit. What the hell man.

You cannot look like that natty.. That is a "photoshop" look achievable only with roids... you can get that much muscle and look almost like that.. but that guy is clearly on steroids.. no doubt in my mind.. You will never look that shredded naturally. period.

Def possible natty with good fat storage genetics, dedication and a long time training. Of course a big part of the image is lighting and pose as well.

I get dissapointed more being natty every fucking day

What the fuck can i look natty then with 1-2 years of lifting?

No he said he is 5'9.I believe he is natty with great genetics,he trains hard and smart and looks good thanks to his proportions and insertions.
youtube.com/watch?v=_xID2cuzqqk

>I believe he is natty with great genetics,he trains hard and smart and looks good thanks to his proportions and insertions.

LMAO yeah "clearly" photoshopped paper thin super dry skin and 3D muscles and stuff.
Stop shilling roids this hard and destroying the hope of new lifters.People with good genetics who know how to train and do what works for them=roids apparently.Fuck yourself.

You're pathetic and not gonna go far with lifting.Find another hobby

>to look good natty you have to be part of the 1% genetic freak

to look good natty you have to be 5'9 or under.

>inb4 look "good"

wtf you said u want to do steroids

Even with roids, it's a dyel

don't expect too much if you're only going to dedicate 1-2 years.

do you know how small that guy is?

well not small compared to skinny faggots like you, but that guy barely weighs anything and has maybe 16 inch arms.

he is just cut af, confusing dyels like you

Even competition day natty bodybuilders dont look this ripped.

Do you know why he thinks so? Because it is, it just takes a fuckton longer time to reach than with roids, also more dedication.

So test + tren?

use roids fuckers they wont kill you what the fuck why are you guys so scared about them

Chill out Ricky.

If the pic above got leaner he would look like op, better actually.