Tfw life is going great but then you remember that one time you dropped spaghetti

>tfw life is going great but then you remember that one time you dropped spaghetti

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOexw4cXfoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah man, and the worst thing is that basically all everyone does is talk about times other people are awkward.

So that means the story of you fucking up has been spread by every person that witnessed it to everyone they know.

Even people you haven't met yet know of you, and occasionally shake their head and chuckle at what you did.

happens to everyone, bruh

>that one time
>one time

Happens to everyone. is fucking with you. It's the exact opposite. Think about your best friends or colleagues. Can you remember specific times they dropped spaghetti. No probably not. Same thing goes for you. They don't remember or pay attention when you do it. Unless you're severely autistic and do it all the time. But I doubt that's the case.

>make awkward small talk with person just outside social group
>"why are you so awkward around people?"
>completely freeze up and walk away
What's the point of getting buff if I'm watching my friend group shrink and making it harder to introduce myself to new people.

>Life
>Going great

Reminds me of being bombarded hundreds of times per day in school with "Why are you so quiet?"

I read a book which says it an upper limit problem. Basically-
>Your life is going great
>Your subconscious thinks you don't deserve to have continuous good stuff
>So your mind reminds you of spaghetti dropping story

Make this concrete in your mind that you deserve a very good life and have no problem with continuous good feelings

Happens to everyone, take a deep breath and let it go. Laugh at yourself, and let it go.

Let it go
Let it go~

>hey steve im depressed i want to kill myself!
>HAHAHA good one lenny

>highschool

dropping the spaghetti in the certain circumstances with friends around can create hilarious stories.

don't be so fucking negative.

my spaghetti only really comes out when I'm blacked out pissed.

Youre still here arent you? Stop being an attention whore

IF YOU FEEEEEL LIKE

LEEEEEETTIIIIING GOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=QOexw4cXfoY

>Can you remember specific times they dropped spaghetti.
I remember having man-talk with a few friends and another tall hungry skeleton lanklet came in, smiled and said "is anyone else here REALLY submissive?" and then walked away. I think about it every day.

>life
>going great

>tfw life's been looking up after being shitty for a long time
>tfw got accepted into a job where I'll be making great pay and great benefits
>tfw gonna move finally be able to quit this shitty job and move out soon
>tfw met qt who I've been messing around with for a few months
>things been going well with her
>tfw waiting for something to fuck up and revert back to the old hell I was in before

>tfw run into someone from highschool and none remember who I am at all but I remember them

>tfw I feel constantly empty inside no matter what do I do
>tfw I meet new people and get along with them I still feel a crushing depression at the end of every day
>tfw I constantly make changes to improve my life but I never feel happy no matter what

at least I'm going to the g-gym, right lads?

F U C K
U
C
K

we learn from our experiences OP

are you me? How do we end this?

Realize emotions only control women and strive to be the most alpha cunt no matter beliefs or ideas.

Look into meditation. It's what helped me get out of depression.

This. I have several friends with whom I trade stories of how awkward we were in different situations. It's like a bonding experience and we laugh about it.

Won't deny that when I'm alone shit sneaks up on me, though...

I'm not talking about women you pleb. You sound American.

Im not either faggot. Im saying stop acting like one. You sound like a pussy

>my brain does not have the capacity to feel positive emotion
>YO BRO, JUST BE ALPHA BRAH ITS SIMPLEZ

You're a fucking spastic, mate.

>my brain does not have the capacity to feel positive emotion
>brain of an autist
>calls me spastic
Wew

The qt girl who moved in next door to my apartment about a month ago just brought me food because she made too much and said it was Eid and her first time away from her family in Syria at Eid and I literally just dropped the food out of my hand onto the floor because I was so nervous after she came to my door in her grey leggings and white shortsleeve t-shirt with her bulging boobs and hips. I literally just slammed the door closed and sit on the floor in my bathroom crying while posting from my phone.

>Keep running into people from high school
>They always remember me
>I don't remember any of them.

I was broke as shit with no friends and unpopular as fuck. This shit gets to me because the only way this can happen is if I was just THAT pathetically infamous for being such a fucking loser.

I'm about to spaghetti hard in a bit don't worry OP

>spaghetti falls from my pockets
>thank god because I haven't eaten in three days

How can you be this autistic.. Just accept the food.

probably you were the only non-cynic chill guy who gets with everyone but nobody recognizes him up because he has no potential for the high school social game

it means you made an effect on people because you were truly real compared with the other people that hated all everyone to each other

u were like hey arnold bro