Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf
You promised, Veeky Forums. You fucking promised.

I did 5x5 and hit 1/2/3/4 two months ago. You said that I would have a gf by the time I did that.

I just want a qt aryan gf. ;_;

Should I do Sheiko programming or jump on TM? Will that get me gf?

are you a manlet?

How do you have 1234 before doing Texas method? Did you seriously get 1234 with 5x5?

Maybe check your form? If it's off, eg you're bouncing too much on the bench, leaning back too far on the OHP, etc., they can tell.

I wonder how many post it'll take until someone is triggered by OP's pic

NEENAW NEENAW JEWISH RACEMIXING PROPAGANDA SPOTTED NEENAW NEENAW

I'm 6'1", king of manlets.

Yes. 13 months of shit IIFYM and hard work.

Oh fuck. ;_; I arch my back on OHP sometimes but I think my arch is okay. Fuck.

>>/pol/
I'm black and want a white gf. There's nothing wrong with that.

Working out isn't something that will magically have girls lining up at your door to suck your dick. If you went into it with that mindset you're sworely mistaken.

Also, we didn't promise you shit. Stop blaming your shortcomings on others and take a semblence of responsibility.

you better have caucasian features or else white women wont like you

I don't want a girl to suck my dick. I just want a gf. Your projections are really funny though, dumbass.

I have a wide nose. Fuck. ;_;

You fell for the meme. Who fucking lifts to attract empty bitches

>you better have caucasian features or else white women wont like you
Not necessarily true. I'm Nigerian and I've had multiple white girls attracted to me.

I'm on your side fool.

>I'm black and want a white gf. There's nothing wrong with that.

Yeah there is, stop trying to steal my women.

>TFW when I'm white and want a black skinned fit goddess but the only ones I find at my age (25) have been having kids since they were 15.

Will it help if I move to Alabama or something?

> racemixing detected
go to plebbit, OP.

>Will it help if I move to Alabama or something?

That'll be even worse for you. Get out of the south and go to the Northwest.

What's wrong with black women?

get the fuck off my Veeky Forums, racemixing cuck

All the same you're relying way too heavily on working out to get girls, which usually entails an underlying insecurity on your part. Just saying you're going about it wrong

no

> tfw pajeet
> only ever banged/ gf'ed white girls

how do you feel, bud?

also
> cuck
> not projecting

Not all girls are into beastiality. Some are, though. People like what they like and you can't change that.

am a black guy surrounded by black women, personally I'm just not physically attracted to most of them
even if I were, I grew up in a time where the black people here considered each other family
also too many of them are unintelligent hoodrats

it must suck to be a black guy, you only get the sluts who fetishize you

Yes there is. 90iq mulattos are a problem. Go pollute someone else's gene pool.

POO IN LOO

The amount of white people Roleplaying as Pavement apes is crazy.
We all know there is not this many niggers who are a 4bonger

You rotten jars of mayonnaise seem to be obsessed with us for some reason.

Maybe it's a homosexual fascination?

As a white guy, I really want to like black girls. But then I hear them speak for five seconds and it completely kills the fantasy.

Based anons.

Go away

ITT: Mad, white, virgins.

Wrong

Your post describes all of Veeky Forums basically.

Nigga no! If you want attractive black woman you have to go north of the Ohio River, or to Atlanta

Except only whites are stupid enough to actually breed with the fucking moneys rofl.

>wide nose
So do the irish

>nigger wants to have a white gf
'Fuck off dumb nigger'
>autist on chon wants a 'pure femine azn waifu'
'Fuck yeah brother!'

No, kys you racemixing whores. All of you
Inb4 azn>nigger
Racemixing is racemixing, so end your life

White dudes that pull Asian girls are the most pathetic. Race mixing of any kind is disgusting.

>Irish
> white

xD how politically incorrect of you to say!

In this post: projection.

This

The strength standard for a gf changed before you hit 1/2/3/4. Sorry OP, but you'll need 2/3/4/5 before you get a qt3.14 gf

>Olsen twins
What the fuck? No seriously, what the actual fuck?

The twins from Sister Sister are almost a decade older.

they may be bad but not nearly as bad as white women that go for black guys (usually the shittiest women you'll find).

In fact, regarding , I don't even think blacks going after white mudsharks pollute the genepool, if anything they help the population to select low IQ women out - all at the expense of single-household mulatto children that may turn criminal later on of course.

Two reasons.
Hollywood lifestyle. Meaning A FUCKTON OF COCAINE.

And..white women, if they don't take care of themselves, tend to age badly.

cherrypicked pictures are not an argument tbhfam

>white women, if they don't take care of themselves, tend to age badly

All women do - making this a race thing is ridiculous when in general it's a gender thing - men age better than women because women peak in their late teens / early 20s. There's women that age well of every race, but most don't.

Too bad it's been proven that people with more melanin generally age better than those who lack it.

>I just want a qt aryan gf
Well, there's your problem. You're a racist and in the real world most people dislike those. I know I know, you think it's OK, but that's because you spend your time on this board where saying "nigger" is expected and half the people are fascists. It gives one a skewed view of reality. But in the real world, people kinda hate your guts and think you're crazy. Yes, even people who are kinda racist and are aryan, 'cause they don't want to be found out. Sorry brah...

>he fell for the white women like black guys meme

Cuck detected

This is bait.
Its some liberal jacking at his keyboard.

No, it's true.

Take a look at Lindsay Lohan. Those boat pics I mean. She's only fucking thirty. THIRTY!

only while regarding sun damage on skin
again, cherrypicking some drugged up whore isn't an argument, it's like taking some detroit-hooker as an example for all black women