What's the point of staying natty when girls pull this shit all the time...

What's the point of staying natty when girls pull this shit all the time? If it's socially and legally acceptable for them to cheat to look good, why can't I do it?

You can do it you retard.

Just put on makeup, wear a wig and stuff your bra. You'll be the hottest boipuccy around.

You can wear makeup too, just don't be surprised when people call you a faggot.

>all the time

The only girls with skin this shitty are the ones who do tutorials, are in cosmetics as a career, or work at sephora / lush

Stay away from them and you'll be fine

She has nice bone structure/eyes/ etc. Just shitty skin.

This shit only looks "good" in pictures, she'd look ridiculous in real life.

>nice bone structure
What kind of backwoods hicksville do you come from? She's hideous.

10/10 in Ukraine

>implying not every women uses makeup at the start of age 10 to make themselves look better than they actually are

Just wanted to mention i had a one night stand with a girl who had the same complexion as the one OP posted.

After fucking I noticed all her makeup coming off and told her I didn't want to see her again.

Who says you can't you pussy

This is why I love er boyos

Bats is so ugly makeup can't help her
Nothing will fix that nolips and long face with huge chin of hers

If he applies it right, nobody will even know.

>you are now aware that every single man who has been filmed professionally, even for things like political roundtables where you wouldn't expect it, has had their makeup done

Her lower lip is pouty tho

It's funny, pretty much the same with shaving/grooming

Again I have to be voice of reason. She is not hot nor ugly. She is average to cute.

this desu senpai

Apart from acne there's nothing wrong with her. Imagine this guy with acne. Still would pull girls like there's no tomorrow.

Like half of girls in Ukraine. And Now For Something Completely Different why do Ukrainians suck Bandera's cock and try to rewrite history? Please tell me.

Except, without eyeliner and those ridiculous fucking wings, she has resting bitch face.

Not just RBF, but more of a "I hate myself and everything else dont fucking talk to me" resting bitch face

gross

sorry i love freckles, bats pls come back to fit

She's not pretty, but she can be.
I like those cupid lips she has. Would love to see them pouted and wet, and stretched around my cock head and old eyes I want to stare into.
Too bad she doesn't take care of them.
And the rest of her is...eh.
Would fuck, but not go out of my way to do so.

Doesn't take care of her lips?

Looks better on the left desu

Look at them in that pic, they're all dry and shit.
If she just put on a bit of chap stick they would look world better.

Oh you mean her pussy lips? Ah well, not prepared for a witty comeback. I'll just say I'll put my dick in her till she gets thigh cramps and her cervix is thoroughly abused.

>That
>Looking good
Wearing makeup like that is a huge fucking redflag. Men who fall for it should kill themselves.

Found the crack head.

No one's stopping you from wearing make-up if you want to chief.

In this third world counrty where I live the most youg girls use is lip balm and sunscreen.
Even me at 22 sunscreen is the only thing I use.
But a lot of whites tends to tho OP's kind of thing.
>pic related natty faces

This. Fucking this. That much make-up is obvious. This whole thing of acting like make-up is lying or deceptive is just pathetic.

She has freckles on lips

The irony is that her skin is fucked up FROM the makeup.
The shit diet is more then likely a big part of why her face looks like a cheese pizza, but it's mostly the makeup.

Cute lil autist

Oh, couldn't tell from the pics. But I stand by what I said in my previous posts.

>lifting for girls

>tfw your first love and meaningful relation was an average sorta girl with freckles
I fall for these kinda girls so hard. Based on looks alone I'd pick this over 9right) easily

>Trying to hide that huge forehead

fivehead*

Daw

its not a competition. you do it for yourself. who cares how you look if you did it the easy way? people on gear are quitters.

All this coping

Just lol if you actually get fooled by makeup and can't objectively rate bone structure

Kys she is hideous

Nah

>Bert på Veeky Forums

Lips look cute here

Because you're a stupid braindead fuck who thinks using gear is "cheating".

It improves you appearance, just like makeup. If you want to use it, no one is stopping you except your own twisted mindset.

Attraction has a very genetic basis for an obvious reason

the more you modify yourself artificially to cover that up the more you are misleading someone

kek

she's cute. any more body pics?

Agreed, but it works. Girls prefer a well built guy over a skelly or a fat fuck.

Ugly face? Get surgery.
Shit fashion and style? Get a haircut and better clothes.
Smell? Get a wash.

"Genetics" is not an excuse for laziness.

Some user had some from cbt. Please post.

I'd definitely be fooled by OP's pic

Lots of people put too much makeup on. You don't really know how bad it is underneath

wear fake wrist watches, go to parties with rented cars and whatnot. tell them you work in a big company or some shit.

>What's the point of staying natty

Because makeup makes women MORE attractive while roids make men less attractive. Not being natty is comparable to women not wearing makeup.

This. Those psychological markers are no joke.

>Brad Pitt Super Alpha TM
vs
>who the fuck is that
really made me think.

how do i avoid said women
i'm in lmaocollege

This desu

If you have ever seen one of those girls irl, you would realize they look like they are literally wearing a skin mask

Who is this?

Hehehe at similar images. Batsinthebarbell

Wtf footwear

Gary buseys daughter