Why are you still natty, what are you trying to prove ?

why are you still natty, what are you trying to prove ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S000632231632529X
instagram.com/kristiirose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your mum m8

is her lower half of the swimsuit just a transparent grid? what a fucking whore

report dbi

The greatness of my genes.

If I have to stoop to steroids to get built then I am a genetic failiure as a man.

The only reason I'm natty is the fact that roids are somewhat conplicated in the sense of securing a reliable source, reliable and stable cycle and instructioms and maintaining overall side effects. The thought of eveything failing bevause something that was out of your control scares me, I guess

Dont need to prove anything so just lift 3 times a week to stay in good shape.

No need to get zyzz shredded, girls are easy and i have no need to be the biggest guy in the room.

the only, rational reason I can find to roid is if you are genuinely low test (which then becomes not roiding, but just a condition's therapy) or becoming older than 40-45. I can get why would you roid at this point.

Otherwise you are just a dumb meathead, too stupid to understand how to use your youth to your own advantage.

I don't have the money.

"Compared to non–AAS-using weightlifters, the AAS group had thinner cortex in widespread regions and significantly smaller neuroanatomical volumes, including total gray matter, cerebral cortex, and putamen. Both volumetric and thickness effects remained relatively stable across different AAS subsamples comprising various degrees of exposure to AASs and also when excluding participants with previous and current non-AAS drug abuse. The effects could not be explained by differences in verbal IQ, intracranial volume, anxiety/depression, or attention or behavioral problems."

Frauds absolutely BTFO.

That i don't know where to get good quality drugs. If i did then id hand in my natty card.

Sauce

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

god I love ebony bitches

first read
reddit r steroids wiki
then with a credit card
reddit r sst

shes wearing a thong jackass

that my balls still work

Thats a nigger if ive ever seen one. Filthy nigger

oh its you again :^)

I'm poor you daft cunt

Stop posting women I'm on no fap

It isn't very wise to roid before 30s... Unless you want to cruise til the rest of your life.

I f i can meet the seller face to face and as long as he is not selling bullshit

instagram.com/kristiirose/

Just can't find the sterons from a reliable source

I'm scared of needles

bump

she's a noice piece
thanks for the insta

Natty limit is peak desirability from women

I got like a slave fetish if you know what I mean, probably will never act it out cause its offensive or whatever

that's a stupid question OP, i'm trying to prove to myself that i can maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle over a long period, natty, before i consider roids, like any sane person woul do

What are you trying to prove by NOT being natty?

Because I can't get supps in the army.

"Compared to non–AAS-using weightlifters, the AAS group had thinner cortex in widespread regions and significantly smaller neuroanatomical volumes, including total gray matter, cerebral cortex, and putamen. Both volumetric and thickness effects remained relatively stable across different AAS subsamples comprising various degrees of exposure to AASs and also when excluding participants with previous and current non-AAS drug abuse. The effects could not be explained by differences in verbal IQ, intracranial volume, anxiety/depression, or attention or behavioral problems."

Frauds absolutely BTFO

b/c im poor lol

If it were legal and readily available I'd surely be on a cycle. I wish i were born just abit early enough ti have that access.

I do not want to fuck up my endocrine system.

Her face is almost white.

Why do guys keep falling for this make up meme.

Why the fuck is no one reading the new study I've cited ITT twice? Long-term steroid usage literally shrinks and thins your brain.

Well fuck thats another reason not to be a fraud

>ROIDS make you:
>stupider
>a lot more likely to die (tens of thousands folds)
>a lot more likely to get severe chronic illness (tens to hundreds of thousands folds)

I still do not see enough benefits.

I want to attract girls, not "no homo" dudes

Source?

>Using tools available to you means you're not a real man

Oh I guess you only do bodyweight exercises and don't eat products with unnaturally high protein. Must be pretty small.

Probably because there is no relationship between brain volume and iq. Also it's correlational only. Basically the title appeals to retards who don't know anything about neuro.

Because the study used people that have used AAS for more than a year. Meaning that the subjects used could have blasted gear for a decade which would mess with the data. Even if the people that have done AAS for just a year would have been used, it would still be a lot, thats like 5 cycles right there. You dont know if the subjects in the study, used gear reasonably, did they take sufficient breaks, or did they just leave humanity behind. Too many uncertainties.

>why are you still natty
because the Olympic drug testing is pretty strict nowadays

5 cycles in a year?

Because the wife and I still want kids so I don't want to take the risk of infertility as a side effect. When I have a couple I'll start juicing.

No, 5 cycles of idk 12 weeks us pretty much a year, the study doesnt count off cycle time. So when they say 1 year of gear use, thats a solid no gaps year of use which is 5 cycles or a blast and cruuse and blast

>why are you still natty
I already have gyno

ayyy get it son!

Then no one will notice! What are you waiting for?! BUY BUY BUY

What are you guys even roiding for? Pursuing a bodybuilding career?

When you say ROIDS, like what specific steroids are you talking about? What dosages? Long term use of high dosage compounds?

Saying ROIDS doesn't prove shit.

Pursuing a career in slaying puss

But does it really make a big difference?

Do girls really give that much more attention to someone with slightly bigger arms?

Im also curious about this
If roids = slaying puss then sign me up

yes

Add muscle mass quickly to look slightly better, thereby raising your self-esteem and confidence, ya they fucking drip.

I dont believe confidence is key to attracting girls, they seem to give zero fucks about it
If bigger muscles makes girls wet though im down

shit's cheap anyway. 3 bottles of test which is about 13.5 weeks after loss through draws, 30 days of oral kickstart, AI, and PCT was around $220.

Ive heard you shouldnt do oral, but i dont know why
you know?

My roommate is a manlet and a lanklets but women fall over him because he's a confident guy who says whatever he wants and is interesting. While I'm tall and lift but am autistic with women.

Because it shuts down your testosterone production without having anything to compensate for it.

Orals are hepatoxic. I only do them for 4 weeks so the test as time to build in my system. Other wise it's pin city every 3.5 days. From the time of last dose until the next cycle is more than enough for my lipid profile to normalize, plus I don't drink too often.

>My roommate is a manlet and a lanklets but
I dont...what?
I dont believe it because from my experience girls dont seem to care at all about your confidence
having confidence alone doesnt seem to magically make girls attracted to you but if girls are attracted to you you get confident about it

Wait doesnt all types of roids do this? and isnt that what the PCT is for? to bring it back

but you have the same genetics whether you use roids or not. "Proving" your genetics isn't the challenge here. Proving you can reach (or get near) your genetic potential without using unnatural methods would be better

one month of gains would get lost pretty quickly. You can't do a oral cycle for the same length of time as injectables. even at 30 days guys post some horrid lipid profiles.

Im sitting at 89kg/185cm (~195lbs/6'1'') at around 16% bf right now so i hopefully wont need much to get gains but its a good point to avoid damaging my liver more than nessecary

I never drink but now that i think about it does make sense that oral would be worse

confidence is everything. charm being the close second.

If you are serious about it, get blood work done before and after just so you know what went wrong if it did go wrong. Dbol is cheap($40-50 depending on source), but I'd still recommend an AI on hand. PCT if you want to, but your hpta would likely normalize in the same amount of time. I'm going to try Tbol next time myself. Wanted Sdrol, but I'd heard a lot of people getting bunk raws recently.

I still stand by my belief that girls flirting with you and wanting to bang you gives you confidence but being confident doesnt make girls flirt with you simply based on my life experience

Yeah im gonna read up on it and see what i should start with
Hopefully a 30 day cure would give me the gains i need to achieve my goal

not trying to prove anything senpai

I'm just not a weak fag.

Most roids do exactly that, orals do much more liver damage when you have to excrete them.

Black girls are easy, surprisingly this is a good thing unlike what the Media has brainwashed us into thinking.

Black girls love Persistence and a story, its that simple.

Why do you need roids to then look like a big red bloated retard who can't reach his own back?
Normies will be disgusted, natties won't respect you, youre only be affirmed by other deluded roiders and some tatted up skanks

>Black girls are easy
What cruel joke if this is true
White girls are hard to get and attractive
Black girls are unattractive and easy
Why cant it be the other way around

There are cute middle class black girls out there user

Im not attracted to anything other than white chicks, no asian, indian, middle eastern and especially not blacks
White only user, ´they are the only girls who look alright

Personally I did a cycle to go from skeleton to fit much faster than a natty could. Huge change with women... You wouldn't believe the attention and how easy it is.

Tbh expand your palate

>You wouldn't believe the attention and how easy it is.
How big are you lad?
Like i said, i should be getting close but browsing around tells me roiding doesnt really help
My stats are here

I'm not that dedicated to weightlifting.

Yeah, sure, that's the reason you'll never act it out....

By fit standards I'm not big at all, but real life is much more generous than fit. I'm average height and in 4 months I gained 30 lbs without a significant change in body fat. I'm not even at the natty limit, but friends and girls say I'm ripped, jacked, etc. When I wear tank tops I get eye fucked and stared at. People even started treating me way nicer, it's very strange.