Why do you guys like him so much?

just curious, i came after zyzz died

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0lMzaljTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we're all gay, can you please stop asking this question everyday?

Because at heart, he was one of us.
A little more beta (someone post him doing the hoverhand pls), and insecure at times- but he was human.
Not everyone agrees with his methods, but no one disagrees that it worked. Whatever the cost may have been.

My point? Why does Veeky Forums like Zyzz?

Because Zyzz represents hope for everyone. We're all going to make it, brahs- we can be sick cunts if we want to be..

>skinny little twig
>ran a guild on WOW
>sold his account to pay for a gym membership
>got noob gains, went to clubs, grew a give no fucks attitude that'd make him imfamous
>got shredded
>promised us all that we'd all make it
It's the comeback story you'd never see coming. He carved himself a new reality, brought on the new age of fitness, aesthetics, from nothing and we got to watch it happen.

I don't know who you're talking about, but that isn't zyzz.

Dude was rich as fuck and got whatever he wanted.
Including the drugs and gym memberships and plastic surgery AND makeup.

>tfw zyzz has been dead for 15 years

>noob

Like right after? Or a little later?

I'm still holding on to the thread of hope that some random user will run into a live and well zyzz in some off the grid country and he'll explain to the world that he faked his death as the final chapter of the zyzz saga.

>When you need me but do not want me, then i must stay
>When you want me but no longer need me, then I must go

Most guys weren't here when he acutely posted here.
All he did was spam threads to get puddle to watch his vids and insult "citizens" as beta faggots etc.

Guys on Veeky Forums fawning over him is almost akin to singe kind of Stockholm syndrome..... It's fucked. Get a bit of self respect.

Check out the "zyzz legacy" video from 15 mins onwards.....utterly pathetic.

Also he made shit gains before he started juicing.

Fucking auto text

I don't know about how rich we was pre-fame. I've read that he sold off his account, which I guess had high level stuff. As for how he got the drugs, I really couldn't say. Plastic surgary, I've never heard anything of him getting it, unless you're talking ink.

>i came after zyzz died

You sick fuck.

So did Tim Sharky

Kek have a (you)

Literally hercules
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0lMzaljTk

there are children alive today that were born after zyzz's death that you could explain zyzz to

I think he got them from his brother who I'm guessing "guided" him along his path. Apparently he was pretty broken up over the whole thing, as you could imagine.
I believe he went by the name "Chestbrah" or something.

What killed him I never really knew.

He may have died brah, but he's alive in our hearts. Pushing us to lift and improve, when you ever feel like skipping a gym day, go for zyzz. We're all gonna make it brah.

>hoverhand

w e w

I thought you were making that up.

Here for ya, lol

Zyzz started working out because of Chestbrah, but Zyzz juiced earlier afaik.

do you know if it's true if he used steroids?

I don't have links but I welcome you to check for yourself. He's admitted to using roids, there's a picture of him pants down getting pricked by some young person, and at the end he's been quoted, upon questioning, as "being on everything."

He was never natty, unless maybe at the very very beginning, but he was upfront about it.

wow. just found an article on that. kind of disappointing that he did that. kind of takes away the whole point of what made zyzz respectable and admirable. now he's just some guy who happens to be really swole, but didn't exactly work for it.

at least he was honest about it, so he's not a liar. i just don't really get his appeal then. kind of like OP

juicing takes alot of work, even more when you consider the "pain barrier" that most roiders go through

I played WoW with Az back in the day, his toon name was Aziz. All that guy did was hang out the front of Org and duel. Seemed like a nice guy, this was before his "zyzz" persona. He sold his account before BC.

what is that

fpbp

He did develop a holier-than-thou attitude once he made gains. He did sometimes say we'd make it, but other times all us all beta faggots. Dude seemed to be bipolar or something.

This Ghanaian folk dancing board wasn't around 15 years ago.

>but didn't exactly work for it.
will this meme ever end?

People on roids work 20x harder than nattys in the gym and on their diet. The meme of roiders just sitting around swelling up with muscle and crushing pizza 24/7 is the lucky 1% who would be jacked regardless. (see: masT)

because he went from a little bitch to a final fantasy character

some say it was a sauna, my bets are on tim sharky though

care to explain further?

how do they work 20x harder?

and it's still taking the short cut(and in some cases cheating) regardless

Where are those comics I need to read more

Because to get anything from roads, other than bitch tits, and a man period, you need perfect diet. You also need to spend way more time in the gym, to see the extra growth.

zyzz? more like jizz... i want his jizz on my face.

Is he actually dead ?? I am new on this board

> hes never seen the study about gaining muscle while sedentary on roids

>noob gains
>implying he didn't roid the fuck out

A short cut to what? And wtf is a short cut anyways? Why is it bad to take advantage of science and technology to improve yourself? Its ok in every other aspect of your life but when it comes to fitness its taboo and "cheating"?

I'll never understand that weird ass morality people create when steroids are mentioned.

Regardless, taking steroids is serious business so the large majority of people are serious lifters. The advanced recovery means they can and should work out way way more frequently and way heavier than natural lifters. They also need to keep on top of their diet and cardio for health reasons along with not wasting a cycle just getting fat.

Go look at pro bodybuilders or pro fitness models or even The Rock and tell me hes a cheater or taking shortcuts or living life on easy mode. Its dumb to compare your average roider to them but the point remains...

>he thinks that the study isn't bullshit
>he thinks that the study actually means something other than untrained people gain some muscle on testosterone
>he thinks that muscle increase just keeps going on forever linearly and you can literally sit on your ass and gain muscle forever

You're dumb

Zyzz had more motivation than any of you will and spread a positive message

Don't be disappointed. Understand, roids be damned, that he was in the gym 5 days a week, every week, every month, every year, no exceptions. His strength gains are attainable natty if not in a longer timeframe, his insertions are god-tier genetics, and his low bodyfat isn't realistically maintainable for long periods of time. But overall if you can build that amount of muscle natty and cut back to low bodyfat if you're willing to play the game hard and play the game long. It's a reasonable goal body.

And also understand how fucking many people he inspired to get into the gym. Roids be damned, his inspiration/motivation in life and in legacy go unmatched.

was he actually on roids

That pic isn't pre roids lmao

fuck
what is the point then he gives a lot of people a lot of inspiration

> now you know why faggo

see

it's like finding out santa isn't real

>man period

explain further pls

this is how I felt
alas he still sort of pushed me closer to starting on this path, still something

who is this semen demon

I've been here since before he died. Well, not really since I stopped coming for years because of all the australian newfags that wanted to be Zyzz.

Zyzz was an annoying troll when he was alive and no one liked him. Not saying he deserved to die or anything retarded like that, but there wasn't that degree of reverence until after he died and I suspect it's mainly from people who say pictures and videos of him. I also suspect most of those people were 14-17 at the time.

Weebs on fit just want to relate to zyzz so much, they believe each low detail they hear about him. He probably never even played wow. Wow I for faggots.

>inb4 but he DID play wow, user. H-h-he WAS a loser. I just know it.

Prove it, virgins

a shortcut?

steroids only unlock impossible possibilities for your body to achieve, you need to eat perfect macros and make working out your entire life for years, it's not like you stick a needle in your belly and you start to swell up like a balloon

he's only ever been an icon you cuck

also it was his unique physique that helped

i assure you they are not working harder... Their workout and recovery level is well above any natty.

>No one disagrees that it worked.

Worked? Poor dude died in his early twenties because of "his methods". Didn't exactly work...

I've been here since '09 he wasn't mired by every single person in this bored, he's the like Veeky Forums equivalent of boxxy. Some people idolised him, some people hated him but 60% of people didn't care. In fact this board used to be filled with Vibram five finger threads, running threads and general strength training threads (And shitty memes).

When he died it caused a shitstorm, and he became even more popular and more threads were produced about him.

Why did people like him? I don't apparently people thought he was a geek turned alpha or something. Which is understandable.

Why did people hate him? Mostly because he was the top spammed "bodybuilder" on Veeky Forums and probably misc at the time, so people got sick of the troll threads.

t. oldfag

Read the sentence directly after what you quoted, you fucking retard.

>Whatever the cost might have been

Oh, okay. So that means it DID work, even though he killed himself. I'm convinced. Oh wait, no I'm not, because roiding yourself into an early grave via a heart attack is fucking dumb, and sure as shit "doesn't work"... Just keep telling yourself otherwise though, for all I care.

I'll put it in words you might understand: You mirin' my logic, you sad cunt?

Genuine kek.

Not everybody liked zyzz. Scooby is my role model.

alright who is responsible for this shit?

why is he in my animus s-senpai?

WHICH ANIME

>zyzz
Who?

shit does anyone have the vid of this?

mob 100