Why do most black dudes have long bicep muscle bellies...

Why do most black dudes have long bicep muscle bellies? Why do a good percentage of white dudes have short biceps and long bicep tendons (I, a whitey, am missing almost HALF of my biceps (no, I don't get pussy and don't plan on getting pussy in this life-plus I have bipolar so getting the puss is out as fuck))

Why do black dudes have SHORT AS FUCK calves and why do Asians have such ridiculously long-ass calves?

Have you guys noted any other differences in muscle belly length between different types of humans? What evolutionary (or other) pressures could account for such a large variation in muscle belly length?

Why the fuck would everyone not just have nearly full muscle bellies all around? Why the fuck? Sucks how I can't really get into BB'ing because of my halfceps...At least I'm short though so I can create the illusion of good looking arms by getting pop-eye forearms and swole midget triceps.

Longer tendons in leg is more energy efficient and allows higher speeds to be reached in running.

You just need to look at how their ancestors lived, and then look at the biomedical physics behind it.

why you gotta get me insecure about my short bicep insertions? fuck you Veeky Forums srs

>Whole life training to look like this.

I am on the same boat lui, i am on the same...

Because race is real and not just a "social construct"

it's not just the muscle bellies but the bone structure in general too. you can notice that black bodybuilders have smaller waists on average

what really puzzles me is that bodybuilders from middle east have much more symmetrical abs than any other race

are my arms abnormally long

I've noticed this too. Look at zyzz for example.

Also alot of arab dudes have short biceps.

No. You're legs are abnormally short.

>You're

fix your damn posture, jesus christ.

yeah Im working on that but it's not easy because I work on a computer all day

because different races evolved to be best adapted to their particular environment and needs. For example the reason many african americans have short calves is because they are much better suited for running across vast plains, not fucking climbing the mountains to kill the dragons like some nordic people. Also it really fucking bothers me when fully grown ass men use the word " belly" or "bellies, this is infant speak just like poopie or dookie please grow up and use more age appropriate words like abdonmen or stomach or midsection or torso, please just anything but little baby talk.

autism/ 10

>wearing vibram five fingers outside
>slouching

Kill yourself

dude i only wear them at the beach and for hiking and going to the mall and stuff chill

btw those are my old pair i just got these

Do you know what muscle bellies are you fucking spazz

FUCKN UPGRADE BRO YEAH! LIVE THE VIBE LIFE!

I DID IT ALL FOR THE DOOKIE

One of my greatest fears is making it only to realize my insertions are 100% dogshit

>le work computer all day
bitch I'm a fucking NEET that spends all day at my pc and my posture is fine, it's actually great compared to most people. pussy ass excuses

>tfw 6'4
>tfw long bicep insertions
>tfw shitty peak

ABSOLUTELY PROPAH BICEPSES BABY PLEASE, ON A DAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-LY!

>and going to the mall