Beta/lowTest problems

>Just got accepted into Uni
>tell myself things will be different, gonna be more social
>Gonna go for girls this time around.. I'm 6'2 so shouldn't be too hard, right?
>Sit in the back of class, talk to no one
>Noticed a girl that checked me out, too much of a pussy to do anything

Anyone else here an absolute beta male? Kinda feel like dying brahs. How do you stop being a sad cunt and be a sick cunt? Has anyone made the transition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ProbPpO_8oo
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/01/16/377239011/by-making-a-game-out-of-rejection-a-man-conquers-fear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do what? Seppuku?

You're either born alpha or beta, so your choices are to kill yourself or become a trap

Honestly bro the way to overcome social anxiety is with experience

Try doing something new every day that requires social interaction and eventually you'll see that talking to people is like second nature

What if I just say fuck it, become /fraud/ and start injecting test into my ass?

Just drink away the pain OP

Stop being weak.
I made the transition, you just need to nut up.
You're not a bitch-made beta fag, if you were truly beta you wouldn't be here and would remain stagnant in failure. But instead you are here working to improve yourself. There is nothing more alpha than seeking to attain greatness.

How do you start? There's like no middle ground. People are either in their own social circles or
>tfw no gf
Sitting alone

Wrong. You can build alpha tendencies (ones you perceive as alpha). Lift more. Accomplish something. Get some new shoes. Build the confidence, it's not going to fall in your lap. There is no such thing as being born alpha. I've seen guys with great genetics but still autistic as fuck like some of the people who post here.

just listen to this guy and end the thread

Join a club or frat you dumbass.

The only way to come back from this kind of mind set is to strongly consider suicide. I want you to go out to a cliff or high building and SERIOUSLY contemplate jumping neck first. If you come back from that, you won't be afraid of a little rejection, you just faced death and realized that small things don't matter at all.

Same thing if you really think about it

Take TRT, Adderall, and Prozac.

= Alpha

Do a test cycle, 500mg a week for 12 weeks, you'll thank me later

COPE
O
P
E

>ate 800g of cheese
>800 fucking grams
>induced vomit

Actually motivational as fuck brah. It's true that I have the desire to be alpha. I already started with lifting and improving my wardrobe, I just have no fucking idea where to start socially. What were your steps?

I'm not suicidal dude. Just a grade A sadkunt

are you op from that thread yesterday? I'm all about your regimen user, but i would just do a standard test cycle instead of TRT

b-but where to buy sterons senpai?

>There is nothing more alpha than seeking to attain greatness.

Getting a job was my first step and it involved a lot of interaction with other people

Eventually I became friends with my co-workers and it helped me transition to becoming a man with a lot of friends because I'm naturally friendly and helpful

It also helped me to stop worrying about what other people think of me which helped me a lot transitioning more into personal freedom

Then you probably won't neck yourself, but you'll be stronger from the experience.

Schedule is really busy for school so that's all I can do for now. Gonna try to make it work by forcing myself to talk to people.

>first day of class
>talk to a dude next to me about random shit, felt like a normal encounter
>Next class, he walks right past me and sits by himself alone in another row

Do it. You know you want to.

Chads leave!
REEEEEE

This is a beta safe space

B-but senpai, test is illegal

Is buying it generally credible? What is the risk of it being watered down?

Op you still here? I'm not going to waste my time if you abandoned your own thread.

I'm here and listening :)

Did you have any more useful tips to add?

The tip of- MY DIIIICKKK!

Sorry, I just had to jump in on that. Carry on, lads.

Typing..

I'm not gonna be the guy that says just act confident bro, but you do need to put yourself in situations where people are required or choose to frequently interact. If you don't have friends and shit then join clubs or a frat. If you're broke get a job, not a food job because you'll hate it. And if you don't have time for this join a study group or something, nothing brings people together like shared suffering and overcoming obstacles.
Cont...
> anything you need advice on specifically?

So far I've been working to change my personality. I started with being a lot more assertive
>ie. Whenever I bumped into someone or got in their way I'd say sorry and get out of their way
>Now if I bump into someone or get in ther way I'll walk forward
It also helps to talk to complete strangers. Just initiate with something random that is usually a good start, they'll either brush it off or reply

I can guarantee a girl didn't check you out.

just fake it until you make it. think about how chad would act in a certain social situation, and "pretend" to be him.

>chad sees a cute girl when he walks into class day 1 (open seat next to her)
>sits down

does he chicken out like a beta? or start some small talk?

seriously, no memeing... just ACT like you're confident and you'll eventually BECOME it. walk with good posture, say "hi, how are you?" to randoms, really dial in your diet/training, attempt to dress better, stop giving a fuck.

sooner or later you'll be chad if you listen to what i'm saying.

Being assertive is good but so is being man enough to need help, even when you don't.
Don't ask questions you don't already know the answer to.
Apply this by asking for help from a cute chick or potential bro, it could be with anything trivial that requires enough explanation to converse and then continue chatting. Nothing makes people feel better than thinking they helped someone. People like people that make them feel good. This is not to build alpha status this is just building a rapport with multiple people.
Cont....

Why didn't you take part in the frosh festivities or hang out with people in your dorm?

Sooner later you "can" become Chad or you can be something better. What if you could make Chad look like a bitch? Day 1 he sits beside cute chick, day 2 you sit beside her and look him in the fucking eye as he walk past.
Every conversation isn't going to be great. I can't count how many times I've had conversation attempts fail because the other person just didn't fuck with me.
Fuck them too. End of the day you don't need that 1 person.
Cont...

You still here OP?

This is some real fucking talk boys. This is all good shit. Basically what I'm getting is that your "outer game" counts a lot, but your "inner game" is what puts you into the situations to improve and practice your outer game to begin with.

The way I look at university game is that you have to take it pretty slow. Ask a chick for her number for some gay shit like "study buddies", then move it to more intimate hangouts. Correct me if this strategy isn't good

How do you stop giving a fuck?

Every time I try to 'pretend' to be confident I over think so badly that I act even more insecure and it's even more of an effort just to seem normal, I can't even take a walk down the street

LMAO @ this fucking COPE

COPE
O
P
E

I don't know what cope means.

>tfw you can talk to literally anyone but qt 3.14's

You and 95% of men

hehe i do that constantly

Fear is humans reaction to change. You want to change, you're going to be afraid bro. Don't step down from the challenge of change and you'll be good to go

youtu.be/ProbPpO_8oo

Also I made a point not to use "confident"
Yeah, but almost slower than that? Ask her a couple questions in class and if she seems receptive then it might be okay to ask what she's doing at x time on x day... If she's busy say "oh I was wondering if we could get together and study sometime" yeah or some gay shit and then get her digits to make the arrangement. Only use phone numbers as a means of gaining information about meetings and important things, blowing someone's shit up is lame.

Cont...

there just dudes with pussys

- Get a sit in the front rows. You will get some talk here and there also better grades.

- Study and talk in class, some people will notice and you get a higher status, and if you are really good someone will want to study with you or get your notes.

- Skip just one class, the one where this lady who checks you out is, next class ask her about the past class and get her notes

It's a very counter intuitive human mechanism, but I agree with you. The brain wants to stay in its currents state, as absolutely pathetic as it might be, and is not welcoming to change.

Fuck ego

>She sits 1 row down, a few seats to the left
>always has a girl friend with her

Logistically, how the fuck do I approach this? If she's alone it's infinitely easier, but idk how I would naturally have a purpose of approaching them both.

He could be having a bad day user, the world doesn't revolve around you and every experience you have with someone. Hell he might of even felt unsure if it would've been awkward to sit next to you or not, so he decided not to do it.

I think most of people's social problems on here are that they view themselves as autistic, and everyone else "normal" is confident, and every action they act towards you is based on your social skills alone and not the whole separate life they live.

Act like you don't want to fuck her at first. Just talk to people like their people, you don't choke up and shit when you order a pizza or small talk (and I hate saying "small talk") so talk to girls like human beings and not just a place to put your dick. If it goes well then you can do shit like compliment and figure out a time to chill.
Remember, this is not alpha mode shit, this is howtotalktopeople101.
If it was an alpha situation first thing you would do is COMPIMENT ACCESSORIES is the easiest ways to go but don't talk like a chump when you say it. "That watch looks really good on you" , "You always dress nice" or if black chick COMPIMENT HAIR
If you go this route you better have some damn good shit to talk about afterwards and know how to introduce yourself like a man.
Frats are up next
Cont...

When the class ends, you get up and ask her about it. The trick is to be calmed as Fuck, like its nothing

I agree with your point that we only see our own self image, but why does it seem like everyone around here is the main protagonist?

A lot of people here are nice and good looking (no homo), but there are floods of threads about how to socially interact with people. It's strange how people don't make efforts to bring YOU into THEIR life, and always seem to have pre-made social circles.

I recently came across this pretty cool method for overcoming social anxiety. The jist of it is that it stems from a fear of rejection, thus to overcome the fear expose yourself to rejection every day. I dont mean ask a hot girl out every day, just do little things. Ask a stranger for a dollar, ask someone if you can borrow thier phone, etc. Pretty quickly you realize the fear is misplaced.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/01/16/377239011/by-making-a-game-out-of-rejection-a-man-conquers-fear

normies are not fully sentient you see

Goddamn son, I thought I knew everything... Skipping the class and asking for notes how have I not already thought or this? OP YOU BETTER TATTOO THAT SHIT ON THE INSIDE OF YOUR EYELIDS.
Would recommend doing it with someone you've introduced yourself to or has 'mired you multiple times.

Open both girls about class? I'm gonna grab my balls and make a move Thursday (next class) so give me some shit to say

Go to rush week. Even if you're not eligible just go to meet people. You know who is always at frat houses? Chicks. Frats even have sorority girls as "dream girls" or "sweethearts" that will introduce themselves or and help you meet other girls if you want.
Do not try to hook up with the dream girls.
Do not get piss drunk.
Do not chug everything that comes your way.
Always have a drink and do a shotgun/beer bong here and there but let that "a drink" be just that, a half empty can that you could easily chug if someone wants to chug with you.
Know your limits, this goes for all parties that you go to.

First, cut all that pua lingo. Then:

-Hi Stacy, what topic did you talked about the past class?
-H-hi user, we talked about Natty lifters
-OK, can I have your notes?
-Sure
-Thanks ;^)

And, you don't need to talk to both girls, when you get to her place just say hi, this hi is for both of them. Hey you proceed to just ask Stacy

we're assuming OP isn't ugly, because 2bh it's hard to be TRULY ugly. you can almost always fix it natty

i have the opposite problem: i have no confidence issues and i try to talk to girls all the time. it just never goes anywhere because im not attractive. this is why im gonna make 6 figs out of college and then break as many hearts as i can

>tfw no money
>can't walk right
>not in school

If you're even around women and see more than 5 chicks per day you have it way better than me. Impossible to meet women

You're overlooking the fact that people that easily bring you into their life are generally more social extroverted humans. I don't expect you're talking about the quite girls or guys in the classroom that you've never talked to because you're both too shy face rejection and overcome anxiety initiating a conversation.

Not really related to what I just typed, but There's nothing wrong with accepting you enjoy being by yourself more, that with other people, a lot of people are like that. Obviously don't be a shut in neet though.

Chatting with shy girls is fuxing GOAT