Is rest day a meme? Is it really even necessary...

Is rest day a meme? Is it really even necessary? I've been lifting every day without rest days since I started college a few weeks ago and I feel great.

lifts?

>I've been lifting every day without rest days since I started college a few weeks ago

Does that mean you've only been lifting a few weeks total? If so, yes you can lift every single day until you start getting worn down.

Squat 120x5
Deadlift 120x5
Bench 75x5
OHP 45x5

Pounds?

depends how you're training. If you're doing a different body part every day, then yes, you can workout everyday as training arms isn't physically intense on the body nor is training just chest.

If you're doing actual physical conditioning like squats, deadlifts, pressing and sprints everyday, then you will gas out and gas out quickly.

>Does that mean you've only been lifting a few weeks total?

No, I've been lifting for a little over 2 years now.

You're not OP. I'm OP. GTFO

Are you eating a fuckton/a teenager? If so, then rest days aren't really necessary yet. Rest days are there to let your muscles heal, and you're eating a lot and are young, you heal fast enough that you may not need rest days frequently. I'd still take a rest day a week so that you don't crash and end up having to take a week off at some point.

Even still that's more than you cheekie

Roasties btfo

I can lift more with my clit.

Thats in kilos right?

How long have you been lifting? If you can't even do 1 pl8 x5 on anything, there's no hope for you.

Only need rest days if you lift heavy and high effort

120 is 2,5pl8

Is this in Kilos or are you not including the weight of the bar?

are you joking? i've been lifting for 9 months and lift that in kg. when i started i couldnt even bench the bar

Did you reply to the wrong post...?
This guy ---> is not me.

>Counting the weight of the bar

/fittards are literally the only people in the world that don't include the weight of the bar.

It depends, some guys are superchad and can just fucking go hard 7 days a week for months on end. Most humans cannot lift moderate-high intensity that often unless eating and sleeping a lot and frequently.

rest day is not a meme. your body needs time to rebuild muscle and recover.

Time is an illusion, workout forever or perish eternally

why would you include the weight of the bar?