Daily reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get ig you keep falling for the 'strength training will make you...

Daily reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get ig you keep falling for the 'strength training will make you aesthetic' meme.
Strength training WILL make you look like SHIT.
Don't do that to yourself.
Do not train for strength if you want to look good.

Don't believe me ? Reply to any strength training retard with 'post your physique' and they WILL stop responding.

nothing wrong with this desu

women love joocy men

he looks like a big baby

Only bottom homosexuals like this kind of body. This is a FACT. If you are into fucking MEN IN THE ASS, then go train for strength, this thread is for straight men

You get a strength base like that and then change to a BB routine while cutting down. Only stick to strength training to become a powerlifter, because that physique is not aesthetic.

posting in a decent bread

Love me that 1.5/3.5/6/7 strength base

Can confirm I look like that

If he cut and shaved he wouldn't look too bad desu. Decent for a beginner.

tfw no 700lbs deadlift

He has world class numbers amigo

He'd look breddygud after a cut.

>Do not train for strength if you want to look good.

What routine should I be doing then if I'm a dyel

Explain to me how some retarded BB split gives you more 'aesthetic' muscles than a routine that balances strength and hypertrophy.

Power lifters can cut fat too to make a weight class.

Don't get memed. Do a proper strength routine for half a year. You won't look 'aesthetic' after but you wouldn't anyway on some shitty split

Here's me after a year with a strength focus as the start

>Explain to me how some retarded BB split gives you more 'aesthetic' muscles
Because it does, you and any other strenght fan are living proof of that

I want to get bigger legs like OP to replace my scrawny ones. Can I do a strength routine but just for legs? What would that routine be? Advice plz. Pic related it's me

>no argument
>no pic

Can't even tell if this is bait.

believing in this kind of shit is akin to believing in 'toning'. Muscles can only grow in size - shape is deteremined by genetics. for natties a mixture of strength training and hypertrophy training is the best way to gain size. Whether you want to cut bodyfat later is irrelevent.

Johnny candito is actually pretty aesthetic - OPs pic is just a really bad one and he is fatter than usual

>Johnny candito is actually pretty aesthetic
lmao

It's called Squatting.....

3x a week, eat a lot

Fuck off OP.

These threads are so shit. A beginner isn't going to look great after half a year on any routine.if they could get canditos size in 6 months then that would be amazing. Show me someone from 6 months on a brosplit from skinny fat. They would look pretty similar to a guy doing strength training but half as strong.

Looks pretty good for me especially for someone who doesn't care about aesthetics

Looking like this with world class numbers lmao.
Why even bother with strength training?

If you ignore his head and neck, this body is pretty much the natty limit. You don't know what is possible without roofs if you disagree. Less than perfect insertions are irrelevant when it comes to routine choice

Why even post your pictures man ? You look worse than the calisthenics guys and don't even have legs, what are you doing man ?

Post your pic after 1 year. I look better while focusing on strength

Not him, but you should stop posting.

you can really look like this with just deadlifts, squats, ohp, and bench?

>still no pics
Surprising

Yeah I don't look amazing but nobody does after a year. My point is that a strength based routine with some hypertrophy work are better than shitty brosplits and won't make you fat/unaesthetic

Plus chins, dips and maybe some arm/calf work.

No, if proper volume is not achieved then you are not building muscle optimally. doesn't matter if you're doing 15x3 or 3x15. The thing with keeping the weight at 8-15 reps for accessory movements like the incline bench and what not, is that it allows you to avoid injuring yourself in the long run. A person who trains with less volume (which is usually a key element in most powerlifting routines because overtraining leads to longer recovery periods and thus less strength gains) will always be smaller than someone who trains with more volume. ie. someone on a bodybuilding routine.

>Decent for a beginner.

Trolling? If not, Google Jonnie Candito, literally one of the best powerlifters on the planet, vids of him doing a 7 plate DL at around 74kg bw....

Just stop posting dude. I'm not sure how your baby gains are proof of anything.
>but but splits don't werk ! Veeky Forums told me !!!!!

>mixture of hypertrophy and strength training.

that's what a bodybuilding routine usually entails.

Not even a bad physique.

>still no arguments
>still no pictures
Fuck off

everyone will look like shit doing that stupid pose with those baby tier underwear

What would be a good routine to swtich to after 6 months of strength?

Potentially yeah. Lots of strength routines also have weeks of hypertrophy work or accessories.

Lots of cool choices

Check out
5/3/1 BBB
canditos 6 week program
Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine

>Because it does

you can't argue with that

should I not do a PPL then? im still benching squatting, ohp, and deadlifting twice a week

how is a bodybuilding routine not going to be more aesthetic? that's the entire point

You can if you like being in the gym 5-6 days a week. You could probably get I done in 4. I would do PHAT if I was in that often.

I only go 4 days a week. I throw in a squat on Push day, a deadlift on pull day

Sounds a lot like 5/3/1 BBB which is a proper routine.
I don't know really know if it's optimal though I'm not an expert.

>Explain to me how some retarded BB split gives you more 'aesthetic' muscles than a routine that balances strength and hypertrophy.

Because of the placebo effect. Your body has preconceived notions that BB splits result in bigger mass, but powerlifter routines give greater strength. You can add reps and sets to a powerlifter routine to promote muscle mass, but it won't be as effective as switching to a BB split because you're still using a powerlifter routine.

>Veeky Forums
>straight men
GTFO newfag REEEEEEEEEEE

Getting a pump during a workout could also make you believe you are getting bigger

I'm thin and muscular with an attractive build and I'd actually prefer OP's picture. It seems more masculine to me

Aesthetics is having decent size with low body fat. Neither style will change how fat you are, that is a diet thing. For natties strength training on compounds with some additional hypertrophy stuff for each muscle group 2-3 times per week is a bette way to grow muscle than a split that hits each muscle once per week with 20 various sets. All Ph.D. Bodybuilder guys and research points to this

Literally looks like a woman

this

stop doing dumb fucking splits because your favorite roider is

if i'm a beginner after how much time/what lifts should I switch from a linear progression/strenght training to something different? and to what should i switch?
i care for looks more than strenght btw

Look's fine for a begginer, the retarded underware should be burned tho.

but what if I'M roiding too?

until you stop progressing linearly (ie stall 3 times on most lifts)
Other linear progress is amazing, you can't appreciate that until later.

then carry on :^)

>Strength Training
>Powerlifting
>exactly the same thing

fuck off

if starting strength is shit what is a better beginner routine? asking for a f-friend

Who gives a fuck? I lift to be strong and more athletic. Women don't knoe what they like anyways. Lifting to appear strong instead of being strong is a pussy move, stop bodybuilding desu. Vain and stupid.

But that guy looks great.

>Find a QT sissy
>Fuck his boypussy
>Get him to introduce his hot fag hag friends
>Fuck her too
>Guilt trip her with how she seduced you and betrayed her faggot friend and keep fucking both

Dont forget to tell him no homo after each fuck

He'd look fine with a cut, OP doesn't even lift

That's already ripped as fuark by normie standards
People don't realize their expectations get 10 ft higher when they browse Veeky Forums
You've already made it, and it only gets better

candito looks good desu

you just deliverately posted a pic of him at the end of a huge bulk

SS isn't shit. It's a great beginner program.

GSLP and SL are other good beginner programs though.

thanks man.

SS isn't shit, just do it for about half a year and you will be miles ahead of the guys doing brosplits.

Add in some curls, chins, lat raises if you want.

Chins are already part of the program dude