When will Linkfags give up? The market dont care no matter how many threads you post...

When will Linkfags give up? The market dont care no matter how many threads you post. Reminds me of Milo coin how they went on andon for months. twenty topics a day. Now all you ever get are, whatever happened to those guys?

It took ETH ICO investors months to break even. I know what potential this has and my sights are set far beyond SIBOS

>Reminds me of Milo coin

The FUD is just getting absolutely pathetic at this point, milocoin...holy shit mate.

$1000
IN
A
YEAR

Reminds me of Ethereum threads early 2017.
Whatever happened to those guys?

When will LINK Fudders give up? It isn't even SIBOS yet and we're not selling before that.

Pathetic fud attempt.
Anyone, shortsighted enough to fall for this, deserves missing out.

Ask yourself if they were so cofident with Link why are they so desperate to get Veeky Forums NEETs in it?

OP stop wasting oxygen you useless fuck. You clearly do not know anything about cryptocurrency, and you probably never will since you are willfully ignorant. Die poor.

You can't be serious.
Success stories and total failures get shilled hard on Veeky Forums.
You're not making an argument about the potential value of the token at all.

Who's they?

All of you guys setting your sites on SIBOS are concentrating way too much on the short term. The first announcement after SIBOS will just be the launching pad. A lot of people here I feel are going to sell too early and miss out on a fortune.

THIS ONE IS A FUCKING GAME CHANGER FOLKS. GET WITH IT

Holy shit those digits confirm
im all in

bullish.

This user knows

>even poorfags with few hundreds links would be rich

yes

It begins

>Reminds me of Milo coin

this is just getting sad

Milocoin had a better pump than LINK

I was looking at the thing in amazement as I've never ever considered buying that crap

B U L L I S H
U
L
L
I
S
H

thanks just rebought link

This.