Does anyone see Veeky Forums anime girls on the last heavy rep?

Does anyone see Veeky Forums anime girls on the last heavy rep?

At first my vision just blurred a bit but after a while I began to lucidly see an anime girl. Sometimes she yells at me, sometimes she cheers me on, other times she just sits there as I feel like I'm about to pass out. I've even see two hugging each other. Am I a schizo? Too much Veeky Forums? I don't even watch anime smd

Mine just says gosh user, you're such a loser

Mine tells me we're losing in trade

I see them every rep.

They're the reason I wake up in the morning
The reason I keep going to work
The reason I go to the gym
The reason I finish that last rep, or even start the first

Without anime girls there is no meaning to life.

Impressing my imaginary anime waifus is half the reason why I lift

w-why two tongues?

haha so you guys are telling me...you jerk off to chinese cartoons??? haha oh wow...like, how fucked in the head do u have to be to get off to this shit? why don't u just get a gf? literal retards do it every day

KKHTA
Post more 2hus.

Because my standards are ridiculously high and I wont settle for some ugly boring cunt or fat bitch.

Too much effort and for what? Sex? I'm good.

>looks like I'm below a literal retard

Koakuma is a devil

tl note: little devil

i have the exact same thing except that i see myself for some reason he doesnt talk much and appear when im lonely maybe im fucked in the head idk

Are you me?

>the last heavy rep

She's calling you, OP, and you need one more heavy rep after the last to follow her. Go to her. Go to Gensokyo.

Maybe if I'm lucky the bar will end my life painlessly and I can live with my waifu forever

>Veeky Forums anime girls
>touhou in OP

I think I'll be seeing this post on the last heavy rep

This, desu senpai-a-lam

I lift to keep the depression away, and hope i can go to some sweet sweet isekai after i die, one that isn't so shit.

Kek

Feels

My waifu tips her fedora to me

Wow nice waifu, were did you guys meet?

Schizo

Same

Better than tripfagging desu

konosuba is a nice show

I agree

Seriously? Everytime I'm on my last rep I see a demonic version of myself trying to force the bar down onto my throat how do I switch that to a cute anime girl

Have a waifu user

wow i'm in much the same situation. waifu tier real women are hard to find.

That's not a demonic vision. That's called an intrusive thought, and every single human being on the planet has them. It's basically your brain telling you to be careful of something dangerous. The thought of the consequence makes you more keenly aware of the threat.