Alright faggots i see A LOT of you motherfuckers E-STATTING on here talkin how you can squat 4pl8 raw n shit but when i...

Alright faggots i see A LOT of you motherfuckers E-STATTING on here talkin how you can squat 4pl8 raw n shit but when i go to the gym ii barely see anyone squatting over 2pl8.

Give it up faggots how much can you really squat? BE HONEST.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BCs6c__K8Iu/
billstarrr.blogspot.com/2012/01/rehabbing-lower-back.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your gf

so 4pl8.

most i ever did was 3pl8, then i became a couch potato, now i'm lifting again and back to 2pl8 etc

i honestly can squat 4pl8 pretty easily. 225 lb isn't really that much

How tall are you?

Fuck up faggot

I squatted 225×5 on my first fucking doing squats.

Anyone who actually does should be able to do 315, 225 if your new
Anything less is pathetic

420 lb Squat @ 195 lbs. 21 years old and 6'1".

>tfw king of manlets

275 for 5x5 is my best, lowered since I just went through a cut. Never tested my 1RM.

I squatted 4pl8 on my first day.

Did 395lbs then broke my ankle. Back to 350 for 2 this week.
I weigh 255lbs at 6foot9. yes really.

OOOOOHHHHHHH

Well, about 4 weeks ago when it was max week I hit 415x1

Just yesterday on my 5/3/1 week leg day, i got 375x6. 1rm calculator estimates me at 440lbs so idk what happened.

Im beat to shit now so im gonna deload next week brahs.

4pl8 squat with GOOD depth is not common at all. In any gym that isn't "hardcore" or a PL gym, normies will be staring at anything over 3pl8.

If you can rep 3pl8, you are stronger than almost everyone in a commercial gym, and maybe ~75-80% of a college rec center.

I just set a pr of 180 pounds today. My bench is 170 though which is a bit concerning.

I think a lot of them are cheating tbqh. Some guy loaded up 5 plate at my uni gym and I was mad impressed until I saw him only go 2/5ths of the way down

My ORM is 235.
I normally do 185 3x5

And then wind down with front squats 155 3x6

I'm 6'1 182

Yes, we have a few guys in our gym that quarter squat stupid weight and, I shit you not, a Haitian that 1/8th reps 4 plates

335 lbs

I bench more than I squat lel
I hit 225 for a 5x5 but I honestly haven't bothered pushing myself on squat

>tfw 6' court jester of manlets

4.5 plate.

instagram.com/p/BCs6c__K8Iu/

440 lbs

>Raw squat!
>knee wraps

225 lbs for 5x5
I was up at 265 lb 5x5 but I've been taking it easy on squats for a few weeks cause my knees were feeling all sorts of fucked. Going to slowly work back up and see how they feel.

5'8" 150lb
My best was 2pl8 for 5
Lifting ~8 months, cutting for 5.5 then a short bulk
All my lifts are shit

Working weight is 255 lbs as of today

I've seen exactly one (1) person squat over 3pl8 with decent form other than me in my gym, and it was the owner.

Seen a solid dozen doing 160kg for a couple of shaky ass half reps before congratulating each other on their achievement and dropping it back to 120kg for another 3 sets to failure, though.

kek

I keep plateauing at 320x3.

>Ah, the back squat, or, as I call it, the Queen of Barbell Exercises. No other exercises recruits as many muscle groups or stimulates as much production of testosterone and HGH. It truly deserves to be a staple in any serious strength training program.

Those are literally just ace bandages. I have another video in there with some legit knee wraps doing 505x2. Trust me, you don't get anything out of something like ace bandages, but you can get at LEAST 50lbs out of some knee wraps.

245 x 4

my knees are shot I think

>260 for triples (currently at 4 sets)
>200 for 3 sets of 7
>tfw not even lmao2.5pl8
>tfw 40-year old dude in my gym squats 5pl8 for doubles
>tfw he weighs less than me

t. 5'10 190 lb manlel

65 x 5.

Come at me.

170 5x5 tomorrow. just back into weights for like 2 weeks after stopping all summer

365 is my max pause squat.

I squatted 115 kg for 7 reps yesterday.

Currently
145kg bench
170kg squat
210 deadlift, pulling 5plate soon

Did 1pl8 tonight.

I just started lifting a month ago.

60kg :( been lifting for weeks though

Could barely do 30 when I started

confirmation bias. i dont tell people on the internet i squat lmao1pl8 because im new to lifting and its nothing to brag about.

Is what says on the picture fact?

also, 2 reps at 95 kg with high bar, just resumed lifting again in june/july after a 10 month break

Yes, trust some retard on fit instead of researching for yourself. Please never breed.

Well, I was more or less asking if for source on it, seeing that IF it was a fact, the jews would do a damn good job hiding it.
Please go be jew somewhere else.

>being this retarded
I'm glad of white genocide now

Let me guess, you were a big fat guy?

80kg after a year. I don't think I'm built for this. I gotta fight for every little bit of progress.

I can squat 127.5kg for 4 reps, so that puts me at 140kg 1RM I guess, which is lamo3pl if you're a eurocuck. :^)

I'm also 5'7" and 71kg. Lanklets can't squat for shit.

Sounds about right.
If you're stalling then reset back two or three weeks and try again. Your body is less able to adapt the stronger you get.

Well after I reached that, I had a concussion which set me back two or three months so there's my deload.

It's all about depth and how much you squat as a percentage of your bodyweight.

You can't really stop people estatting unless they post video evidence.

i'm wondering how I constantly read about people being able to squat 135 with full range of motion pretty easily after a couple workouts.

I started with the bar to be safe, and added 10 pounds every workout as per starting strength. they act like I should be up to at least 155 before this stops working, but it was 115 for me. i'm normal weight/height.

Are you gaining weight? If you're not gaining weight then you'll have to fight for your gains so much harder.

lol, amazes me how upset people can get.

> Not deloading every couple of months

Some people played sports growing up and werent complete sendentary sad acts

I played sports growing up too, but never did lifting. If it means anything, I had the fastest mile as a freshman in my class.

I don't know, I don't have a scale on purpose so I don't get hung up on number. The key probarbly is eating more.

I don't squat

Or lift. Or go to the gym. Even whn I did lift I didn't squat. Now I'm just a depressed skinnyfat shitposter.

130kg lifting 8 months

Can't do squats due to back and leg injury that has been going on for 8 months now.

Kill me.

can genuinely squat lmao4pl8. it's pretty uncommon tho, and I usually get some mires when doing anything approaching heavy work.

billstarrr.blogspot.com/2012/01/rehabbing-lower-back.html

Savage

Checking it out. Thanks user.

2.5 pl8 for 5 reps
Only I'm a tiny manlet who weighs 150

fpbp

a lot of us can squat 4pl8 because we actually train the squat heavy and often. the average person in a public gym doesn't know how to squat correctly, eat correctly and program correctly. and even if he could he doesn't care abotu squatting heavy anyway so he's not putting any effort into it.

I'm just over lmao1.5pl8
My bench and dead both suck shit. My only halfway decent lift is OHP, and that's only because faggots at my gym usually bust their shoulders via shit form when they start to progress.

My progress is horrible, and I think I'd honestly consider roiding if I wasn't 18. I feel like whenever I cut, I fail horribly, and whenever I bulk I gain muscle, but look fatter because of the fat.

Fucking end me, Veeky Forums, I'm legit ready to try meme tier shit if it works break this cycle.

MOMS GONNA FREAK

410 high bar 1rm 175 lbs 5'7 dwarf

Literally like .5pl8. I'm fat with poor flexibility. Can diddly 3.5pl8 and bench 1.5pl8 for reps though to put it in some perspective.

>whiny voice saying c'mon nathan

why the fuck do people do this. Its just fucking distracting. As if you aren't going to lift it then here some whiny bitch go 'cmon nathan' and think lets go all in then FUCK

>be me
>maxing out on bench
>107.5 kg
>nice
>ask trainer for spot
>'can you not put your hands on the bar unless I ask, its distracting'
>'okay no problem'
>start lift
>touch chest
>hit tough spot
>fucking spotter with whiny voice shouting in my quiet gym
>CMON JACOB PUSH PUSH PUSH CMOOOON
>get distracted and can't lift it

fucking women (please subscibe)

you're fine, don't believe the fucks going
>you should be at 100kg squat after three months MAXIMUM
they're idiots

keep at it

you're gonna make it man. gaining muscle is fucking hard.

go ahead and get your test checked if you're really worried, it's a cheap as fuck blood test.

I saw someone last night set the safeties at quarter squat level then load up one plate with the smaller barbell and didn't even go down to quarter squat level

110kg x 1 was my highest i actually squated so far

183cm 78kg

Anyone thinks that any of the /'fit'/ guys squat more than 40kg is retarded. They are fat delusional pieces of shit, that sit at home, they don't exercise, but they think they have some kind of magical knowledge that no one else has.

180 kg @ 78 kg bodyweight, 18 yo

Yeah the boys.

80Kg (including barbell). I'm guessing though, I haven't set foot inside a gym for over 2 years now.

535lbs nattyat 250lbs bw

220kg@105kg, 2.5 years liftan

Me

Agreed. Gaining muscle is hell, especially since with my current circumstances, it's tough to get in that gym time. My uni fucks with me by giving me weird class times, and it's over an hour each way. Plus now exams have hit, so I can't lift or I'm fucked.

Where would I go for getting my test checked, by the way? Also, is there a home test I can do? I don't mind travelling, and I live in a major city, but I have no idea how to find this sorta thing. I'm kinda interested in what my test levels are, though, since I've definitely never bothered getting them checked (I'm only 18).

this is bad for your knees

2>3>1>4

I squat 90kg and I am easily the weakest person in my gym, including the girls.

One of the best strongmen in Australia goes there. His girlfriend lifts twice as much as me.

S: 235 3x5
B: 175 3x5
DL: 315 1x5

After 5 months of fuckarounditis and 8 months on a beginner program both of which only 3 were not on a cut.

you're not at BASE are you? that gym is fucking beautiful

>After 5 months of fuckarounditis and 8 months on a beginner program both of which only 3 were not on a cut.
so you've been lifting a year, you're the equivalent of the parents who call their child 24months old

175kg at 76kg, 6 foot. Unfortunately my bench is nothing,I can barely even hit 2 plates

I wouldn't call what I did for those 5 months lifting. Didn't so squats, didn't do deadlifts. I specified it because I only did those lifts in those 8 months.

ROFL just 1 half rep? c'mon

never tried knee wraps but i've read they can add a significant amount of weight to your squat.

what's your completely raw squat PR?

my best was 172x5 kg, a few months before that I got a 184x1 kg PR as well.

Been putting squats on the back burner for a few months while i've been working on bench/dl. Lately I did 164 3x5 kg for squats, which still isn't bad.

184cm/90kg (6'2/195 lbs)

just google "blood testing lab"

in the US, there's a company called LabCorp that lots of employers use for drug screenings and whatnot, and I just walked in and got some blood drawn and tested, and had the results mailed to me. arrived in a couple days.

My working weight for squats was 275 last leg day.

Today I got up to 135 OHP for reps.

Bench working weight is 205.

Diddly working weight is 325. Diddly is my weakest lift I think by far. My squat is pretty weak too.

184cm isn't even 6'1" let alone 6'2".

I'm 187cm and I round down and tell people I'm 6'1" if they ever ask my height.