Hate these fucking thighs fucking stop doing all those squats and box jumps women

Hate these fucking thighs fucking stop doing all those squats and box jumps women.

And no way is she lifting that 1plaet.

what kind of barbell even is that?

Girl here
I want a bubbly butt but I'd rather have no butt than thick fat thighs

Help

get ass implants

Have good ass genetics

r u gay?

>women dont realize that muscular legs are hot

i guess miscommunication DOES require two parties

OP, you don't think she can DL 1pl8?

>not wanting that woman's ass and thighs in your face
>making it

Pick one senpai

I am 5"1, I would look like a hobbit with thick thighs. It's just not a nice sight

I don't

Then you need implants or...or you wont have a nice ass
Simple

google samantha wright

she's 5'2

But I'm not a lesbian

It clearly says 10 lbs on the plate

What does that have to do with having a nice rear end and legs?

your only option

or stop being a little shit and accept that to grow your glutes you'll grow your legs as well. also it looks fucking retarded to have a huge ass and little twig legs. jen selter looks like a fucking clown with her fake ass

i just want something like this, my body is too terrible to post

You must be lying to whomever you replied to. Cuz thats just ignorant. You can find isolation exercises for the separate glute muscle groups. Also you can find a form that activate the glutes more with your squats or deadlifts.

Those asses are way diffrent, you mong
Weight/height?

Hip thrusts, donkey kicks, kickbacks and whatever they're all called. Some leg growth is inevitable though, m'lady, but I will love you just the way you are anyway :)

5"1
125lbs
No muscles

Then start lifting, you have the weight of an average chick so you should be able to make gains pretty fast

but no matter how hard you try to isolate glutes you're going to build up leg muscles as well. it's not possible to get the jen selter lower body through lifting.

well it is a good thing that muscular thighs are not made out of fat

>I am 5"1, I would look like a hobbit with thick thighs. It's just not a nice sight

I know right. Short chicks with thick thighs look so ridiculous

Aluminium training bar, weighs 5kg

Don't get too upset m8 that's well below lmao1pl8

>5kg
LOLOLOLOLOOOILOKKOKLOLKOLOKKK!!!!!

She means phatt not fat

Glute bridges

Fuck off with that shit. A short, thick, stacked fuck-dwarf is pretty damn hot

I second this

I have a feeling he's being sarcastic

Should I do a cut diet along side lifting? Because my BMI is almost overweight.

And does the 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight apply to girls as well?

thirded

You have a GIF version of it?

check out womanlet

But I love girls with enormous butts and thick muscly thighs.

Drink more semen.

>she hasn't posted in 11 weeks
rip

>implying thick thighs aren't hot
Besides, having a huge ass and stick thighs looks weird and disproportionate as fuck, even if big thighs weren't attractive, you need them just to not look deformed.

Why canĀ“t we do that to our dicks!!! Fuck!

Nobody cares about your shitty Instagram womanlet

Be my gf irl and I'll tell you

And you somehow think that having a fat ass would look good? Thighs and ass work together, having a fat ass and thin thighs isn't a pleasant sight either.

Thin and no ass is better than this ugly shit right here Those nasty box like rugby thighs on a woman is a no no.

Ill bet you $100 that girl can get a ton of matches on tinder/random dating sites

Any girl can get tons of matches on any dating site regardless

So it cant be that bad
Only thing a girl can do to be unattractive is being fat, other than that its all good

Thick thighs>>>>>>>>hank hill ass

>not wanting thicc hammies
BASIC BITCHES GET OUT

Small girls with thick thighs are horrendous, but this is mostly because they are or were fatties. Thick thighs will take a long time to grow and I doubt you have the commitment to go through that.
Girls with no asses makes the world sad.

>Thinks she will get gains as soon as she picks up weights.

All of you are stupid as FUCK.

THICK JUICY THIGHS ON A WOMAN IS HOT AS HELL

> hurrr but other people might have different body type preferences

fuck off, op just made a thread about "waaah, i dont like dis, pls stobb!"

Makes my peanus peepee weanus tingle tbqh senpai

do hip thrusts

Nice thicc thighs makes the hips look wider. Wide hips are GOAT; it's universal that all men want girls with wide hips. Any girl that only wants a plump ass like is misinformed.

per pound of LEAN body weight if you want to be safe/you're lazy.

if you're fat or getting fat, cut. if not, eat

As long as you don't have cankles, shit looks good.

I bet you want to look like that ass implanted Jen Shelter go fuck yourself.

God why are women so retarded. You care too much what other women think and they're also all retarded, stop listening to women.

>Hate these fucking thighs

Those thighs are beautiful. There is clearly something wrong with you.

hnnnnnng

you realize they don't look like that all the time, right

of course I don't find thighs like that nasty, but it's similar to hating on someone for how they look going into a competition despite the fact that they'll only be that lean and bronzed for a very short amount of time.

it takes a lot for that boxy thigh look to be the normal non flexing look a girl has.

Why are women so weak? Thighs/ass that massive and they can barely squat 2 plate for 99% of them.

But guys like muscular legs on grills. No homo

Its testosterone lad. A woman could potentially physically lift more than her "max weight" but her body doesnt recruit enough motor neurons into her lifts to get the job done. A man, who has been exposed to testosterone since puberty, can recruit 99% of his body's motor neurons into a lift, so his max weight is 99% of what his body can manage, but a woman who has been exposed to very little test can only recruit ~80% of her motor neurons into a lift. If a woman jumped on test she'd gain an extra 15-20ish% strength instantly to go with that thick meaty clit.

To a point, keep in mind shes 5'1". Having said that, is true. Its possible to grow ass at a faster rate than your thighs but either way it would still be better to take the lesser of two evils

>broscience: the post
test isn't a neurotransmitter so it doesn't affect motor unit recruitment. nobody recruits 99% of motor neurons, or even close to 80% in most situations, barring drugs or adrenaline/etc.

Why would you not want thick thighs? OP is a fag btw.

They're ugly
They make you look stumpy
They look stupid in clothes
Makes you look like fucking minotaur

>Not liking big thighs
>LOL Wut Seriously?

OPs pic is way more attractive than the tiny leg huge ass Kim Kardashian look.

That's because Kim's ass is too huge
Doesn't make the huge quads and hammies on OPs pic any prettier

>5'1"
>t h i c c thighs
>bubble butt

Stop being a silly bitch and squat you idiot. I'm getting hard just thinking about this.

This. Just imagining your body is making me fucking horny.

>5'1"
>125 lbs
You're a good weight. Don't cut, just east healthy and do glute ham raises or low bar squats for a couple months. Stay in the mid rep ranges to build volume (5-10 reps), and work on progressing in weight.

Honestly, I see very few women take body composition or working out seriously, so good luck with that. For some reason, their psyche just doesn't seem to be built to handle delayed gratification. Short term distractions always seem to get in the way of their long term goals.

OP are you fucked that ass is literally hand shaped.

big thick thighs are my favorite thing on a woman. there was a defining moment during the summer Olympics of 98 when I saw a female sprinter shaking her thighs before going into the blocks. anyways, if you are getting big thighs without getting big butt, you are doing somethingvwromg.

I don't get the pic

to just look stupid for his liscence photo.

All I can think about when. I see thick legs on a girl is burying my face and dick between them. Skinny legs better be accompanied by a 7/10 face at the least or I'm not interested.

I'd rather like how I look than spark your interest

Whatever homo. I'd fucking wreck OPs pic. She's sexy as fuck.

Go do it then