After my first cycle, I think I feel sort of dim. Like, I had a bit of brain damage or something. Is it possible...

After my first cycle, I think I feel sort of dim. Like, I had a bit of brain damage or something. Is it possible, and in what way does this affect the brain?

I remember there were daily threads. What happened?

There will be more when it becomes colder in America

You melted your brain's fat.

Oh, so that's fucking why. I'm an idiot. Maybe I should postpone my next cycle till then.

they fucking died from taking poison that, in a perfect metaphor, microwaves your body from the inside

what died? do you know anything about what happened to me?

You probably melted a portion of your brain. Probably not a huge deal since you're still alive, for now..

Is that even possible?

I'm going to be starting mine in late October or early November.

Actually, can you add your cycle to the pastebin so the rest of us don't die like you will?

Yeah, I was thinking some time around there. But I wanted to start it sooner since it got cold already and I wanted to lose the weight before my Winter job.

nah m8 die

I'm in Colorado so it's still a good 75+ till the end of September. Once it's consistently under 60 I'll start mine.

Is it your first cycle?

Yeah. Not worried though.

How was the first one? If you will can you tl;dr your cycle, like pills/mg/diet/supplements/ routine/sides etc?

8 pills a day CMON

Elevated body heat kills brain cells.

Sustained high fever can cause significant brain damage. DNP creates a faux-fever condition.

I haven't started it yet. It will be my first one. But after it I will do it. Also before/after pictures.

Oh fuck. I must not have read that correctly. Seriously dude this gave me brain damage, or am I over reacting? How the fuck did I not understand that. What the fuck IS GOING ON

So to what degree of that do you think happened? I remember getting sweaty, maybe very sweaty during nights. But it really wasn't that bad. The worst thing I had was a cough, but another user told me long ago that he doubted it was because of DNP, but I doubt that.

Chill out. How much have you been taking?

It all depends on what your body temperature was at, and for how long. When they use hyperthermia to kill terminal cancer tumors they don't hold it for more than an hour.

There is a reason fevers can be life threatening.

I had 50 pills and used them all up in one cycle.

Each were 250mg. I took 1 pill for two days, and took two a day for the rest of the cycle. It was my first cycle, I was a bit careless.

Google "fever brain damage" and "hyperthermia brain damage"

I am actually on it right now in alaska, the weather makes it ezpz. I'm on low dose of 250mg every day, the most that happens to me is sweating a lot more during exercise.

Yo im pretty sure on the dnp threads i readyoure not supposed to do cycles longer than 7 days

actually its no more than 3 weeks

i just read the pastebin and it said beginners should usually do 2 weeks max on their first cycle. i just feel noticeable a bit more slow towards things, and i've been called out for it

depends on the dosage

Without a tolerance 500mg a day is pretty high. You should have done just 250mg a day for first week then maybe bump it up if your comfortable. But you bumped it to early. Probably not brain damage. Were you taking vitamins? What's was your diet like?

Congrats m8 you just became a retard.
see the bright side, a few more cycles and you'll be able to claim disability.

So you decided to use the one thing that can potentially kill you and is the easiest do fuck yourself up with/harm yourself with, as a "beginner" who read nothing except a single paste bin page and have apparently no grasp of physiology whatsoever?

It's nothing you retard, fuck off if you're so much of a pussy that you can't even take a baby dose of dnp without panicking

My pills just came in yesterday and im ready to start taking them but i work in a factory where it stays around 85 degrees all day, would i become human torch even with a fan pointed at me all day?

I wasn't taking vitamins and my diet was poor to moderately maintained.

>no grasp of physiology
That has fuck all to do with anything I needed to know. People told me to read the pastebin, and it has everything I need to know to use it correctly. And I did use it correctly. I just took more as a beginner, which some people do.

start low and give it a couple of days

yeah man i wouldn't do it. op here too, i was working at a factory at the time and refused to do it. that would be the worst.

>I wasn't taking vitamins and my diet was poor to moderately maintained.

Take vitamins and fix your fucking diet. Hopefully you didn't do to much damage.

I know I get shit on for that and deserve it, and I deserve it much more. I'm in a determined state right now. I hope I didn't either

You should go to the doctor and get blood work and a physical done.

I haven't had one done since then, good idea.

'I'm going to poison myself to lose weight and not maintain a basic level of nutrition for my health.'

you moron.

Also maybe an IQ test to see how many points you dropped.

Have you ever been on DNP and had cravings? God they were terrible.

I should get one. The last one I took was when I was 14 and scored 105. I'm 21 now.

Bet you binged on carbs. Which increases the heat from dnp

That 105 is probably now a 75

im still here nigger

I wonder if anybody has any theories about whether or not DNP has a greater or lesser impact on visceral fat as opposed to subcutaneous fat.

Visceral fat is the fat that lines organs. It's allegedly harder to get rid of that sub-cut fat and has a worse impact on health.

Do you think DNP targets one type of fat more than the other?

i remember eating stuff like a bag of chips or something hear and there is what i meant

A bag of chips is literally just fat and carbs.

there is only like 15 carbs in a small bag, and fat is good on low carb diet

dnp raises TDEE and doesn't "target" any body fat.

I need to buy some. Sources pls?!?!

are you shitposting

Dinitro

Is 24dnp still legit? Finishing my cycle now and want to stock up for winter.
Seemed like summer was over when I started this 2 week cycle, then suddenly its the hottest September in British history - its a miracle I didn't dead

Didn't you idiots learn from Ephedra?

Stop trying to "hack" your body and just eat less food

You could literally die. Don't do it.

Probably fucked up your pct and now your test levels are fucking low. Causes all sorts of shit. Brain fog is one of them. Blast n cruise all the way baby

What is PCT and "test levels"? The fuck is Brain Fog?

So I just looked up "brain fog". And this perfectly describes everything. Really. How the fuck do I get that checked out man?

You don't need pct for dnp you fucktard.

Cycle of DNP, not test.

My younger brother died taking DNP. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I had to see him writhing in the tub full of ice that the paramedics put him in and all he could muster the strength to say was literal murmurs.

>in the ER with my brother
>tell him it's okay
>all he fucking mutters is "'c'mon right babe"

Did this really happen?

DNP is a ridiculously dangerous compound so even if that story isn't true specifically, you can bet that it's true for someone.

>DNP is a ridiculously dangerous compound

just don't take a lot of it you fuckwit. Its not any more dangerous than most drugs you take.

OD and you ded

If you're that same person then, I would like to know the important details. Was he young and taking it? How did he end up like that, was he doing it during the summer? Etc

I have taken 50 pills before. I ended up fine. I know it's fucking dangerous as hell, but I am starting to believe that if you are really responsible with it, it isn't as bad as how articles make it to be. I mean, look at the fucking Wikipedia page. Vomiting, diarrhea, all those advanced symptoms, but I never got any of that. Everybody is different though.

>taking a fucking farming ingredient or a dye
>taking a fucking chemical that in no way shape or form would a sane person ingest
>it's not dangerous

why do you think so much people say "don't do too much or you'll cook yourself to death"

fuckin fuck out of here. fuck.

>Rat poison is a ridiculously dangerous compound

just don't take a lot of it you fuckwit. It's not any more dangerous than most drugs you take.

OD and you ded

i take 1 rat poison, im dead. so why is that i take 50 dnp, im not dead then?

Why would you think that?

How do I get in contact with him? Gmail or something? I tried DNP Source but he scammed me.

Well same guy who asked but i guess the way you asked was just weird when you want to ask for something like dnp. the way you asked made it look like you wanted a cookie.

dinitro is a USA based seller. you read the pastebin right?

To contact dinitro you need a secure email. Not Gmail or hotmail etc. Then email the address. I'm not giving it out but you can find it online.

genuinely curious, its because of the spoonfeeding thing right? because i would have just gave him it

Because finding his contact info would also make you do more research on dnp. So I didn't give it out just to make sure he does more research

I got mines from 24dnp but that was when they were just starting and they posted deals for Veeky Forums in the thread.

>take 1.5g of dnp
>take 10 shots
>woooooooooow why am i dying :((

250mg caps.
US Domestic Only.
BTC Only.
Shipped out Monday's and Thursday's.

25 for $35 shipped.
50 for $60 shipped.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Always opened to ideas and suggestions.

>BTC only
lol why? wtf, dinitro doesn't take bitcoins.