ITT: Stupid shit normies say

ITT: Stupid shit normies say

>"The Crusades were about retaking Jerusalem."

>"Diderot was christened immediately after being called a fool for being an atheist by a bishop"

>The American Revolution was because of taxes

>The Civil War was only about slavery

>”YOU ARE WEIRD.”

"The 1950's were the best time in American History."

>"George III was a tyrant"

>You can't get pregnant from anal sex.

I don't think that's wrong, and I've never set foot in the USA.

You're right, of course. But normies are too polite to tell you what they really think, namely that you are a defective waste of space and oxygen, and they fervently hope for the day when you kill yourself to free up resources that could be better used by the sorts of bacteria that live on dung.

But they were, objectively speaking. You need to measure things like social mobility/real wage increase, unemployment, crime rate trending, etc. The 1950s were great compared to any other decade.

But you can't.

>The French were gutless cowards who hid from the Nazis behind a wall and surrendered without a fight

Sure you can. There's proof right in this thread.

>What is semen seeping out of the anus and flowing into the vagina.

But hey, it's okay. Your parents didn't think of it either.

I don't disagree at all actually, I just find the statement faulty. Its too open ended to be taken literally. Sure the US was great but if you look at segregation and other racial issues, it was a dark time.

I know you're just shitposting, but while this is technically physically possible, it doesn't actually fucking happen.

If you do, don't go to NYC, LA or Chicago, you'll get the wrong impression. Visit places like Colorado and Arizona. Enjoy the national parks not the cities

>Being a virgin
>2017

>what is a fistula

As opposed to the dark time of now where government policy has directly led to a social apocalypse of 3/4ths of black mothers being single. Where government policy encourages the creation of prison slave labor bodies via the dysgenics of supporting single mothers as a substitute daddy/provider.

The bad parts of the 50s/60s/70s were amplified by lead poisoning. The bad parts of today are a living exemplar of "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

>You need to measure things like social mobility/real wage increase, unemployment, crime rate trending
Factor in non-whites, which most of those statistics didn't, and your golden age will deflate to just another typical decade of moderate growth.

>it was shit because 10% of the population had designated water fountains

>'the right side of history'

I fucking hate this phrase, and it's always said by people at the head of some social movement.

>Factor in non-whites, which most of those statistics didn't, and your golden age will deflate to just another typical decade of moderate growth.
Utter horseshit.
>uneducated rural sharecroppers moving to Detroit and other big industrial hubs to get well paying factory jobs
>not a huge leap in social mobility and real wages

>"the holocaust happened "

>the civil war was about states rights

wtf I hate decent paying factory jobs now

Dude, non-whites are just inferior.

The sooner we accept this, the sooner we can fix society at large.

Stop being part of the problem.

>"You should use BC and AD instead of BCE and CE."

>>"The Crusades were about retaking Jerusalem."

Please explain how they were not?

1920s were better

>not 1840s
pleb

>Being this much of a fucking retard.

I'll bite.

Why are BCE and CE better?

if you have to ask you'll never understand stupid normie

>the right side of history

>the use of multi-cultural or diverse to describe pre-modern socities who had no concept of these things

>"the super-power of the age"- which literally was only a thing after 1950 and arguably only really existed between 1990-2008

>'Holocaust' applied liberally to sieges or military invasions

>the machine gun of its time

>My country has never lost a war

Surprisingly you hear

>We started WW2 to end the holocaust

quite alot

>We started WW2 to end the holocaust
Didn't the leaders of the warring countries know about it?

>A date system that uses the life of Jesus as a point of reference
>Removing the Jesus from it

Clearly only retards would favor the fedora system.

They did. The Nazi's actually came to the allies several times with offers to let X amount of Jews leave (I believe it was 30,000 Jews for an amount of lorrys) and the British came up with a plan to bomb the railways leading up to extermination camps. But in the end nothing was really done. The Soviets initially denied it had happened, and it was a taboo in the Allied countries until a few years after the war. But really the holocaust didn't alter Allied stratedgy at seemingly any levels. Although the Nazi's were truly delusional about how they though the allies would react; Himmler when he thought he could be a broker for peace when Hitler died, literally had members of the Jewish community from Switzerland brought to him and told them to get over the holocaust. Absolutely 10/10 himmler jesus christ.

No. They started the war to save Poland which is why Poland became a repressed Communist country following the war's conclusion.

sort of. some poles brought it before the us court but nothing came of it. I think the brits also had something similar but it's not like anyone really made any major move because of it. but the allied nations did know about jewish relocation and stuff like that, but they didn't care because no one wanted jews

>They started the war to save Poland
nice one

I know they didn't start the war to save Poland read the whole post.

In the sacred name of Christ I command your immediate removal from this board.

yes retarded normie thank you for admitting you have no idea

>the absolute state of normalsharts

So much for being the "Liberators" then. They could have saved thousands of Jews but they didn't even bat an eye.

Eh, obviously what they did was pretty bad and there are clear ways that they could have aided the Jews and perhaps saved some of the from the holocaust. But frankly genocide like that but a modern state was something brand new and still has never really been repeated, it wasn't something they could readily understand. That and it wasn't like this was going on and they weren't doing anything; they were fighting a war against the people doing it.

That and any help they could have given the Jews is purely speculative; if they bomb the rail-tracks then they'd just shoot them in the carriages. Destroy the camps then you would be bombing the prisoners as well as the camp guards. Agree to trade equipment for Jews, then your giving material to the enemy who will use it to kill or aid in the killing of your soldiers. Ultimately the way to save the jews was to win the war as fast as possible, though I personally blame Eisenhower for sticking to Allied zones of occupation and not moving in on the camps when they were discovered, many were still in Nazi controlled territory when the surrender came.

>A date system that uses the life of Jesus as a point of reference
Jesus was neither born in AD 1 nor did he die in AD 1. No particularly meaningful event in Christian, Jewish, or Islamic theology can be attributed to the date AD 1. If you actually wanted a system based on Christian theology, you would shift AD back about 4 or 6 years. This is why you are a stupid normie, and that is why we make fun of you.

Aye you may be right. Waging a war is no easy feat after all, too many variables to take into account

Of course its not exact you fucking mong. If you want to use a secular date system, make an entirely new one, don't be a fucking kike though and try to secularize a religious one. That makes you a fucking neck beard.

This.

Talking about it resulting in pregnancy, dude. The odds against it are astronomical.

>Dat low spermcount

Nobody has a high enough sperm count to make ass-trickle-pregnancies anything other than exceptionally unlikely.

That said, do use a condom anyway, there are about a zillion good reasons why you should even if pregnancy isn't a concern.

>The Crusades weren't about retaking Jerusalem

Not to mention that saying AD is just inaccurate to alot of people. If the english version was just before and after Christ like we have in sweden then there wouldn't be a problem.

But 50s had worse economic growth than 40s, 60s or 80s.

It largely was about taxes.

No. Taxes were incredibly light in the colonies, they paid a fraction of what Brits back home were paying. The ARW was about power, specifically, the power of the landowning elite in the colonies who were threatened by British moves to establish British-controlled institutions of power (chiefly, parliaments) in the Colonies.

1950s saw some of the highest Urban crime and "people arrested" numbers. From 1949-1959, the number of people arrested yearly basically quadrupled.

The British were also fucking with colonial livelihoods by forcing merchants to do trade only with the British and garrisoned a useless and purposeless army in people's homes because the officers were politically well connected.
George III was an autist who truly believed in the divine right of kings bullshit and couldn't appreciate how local elites would react to direct threats to their power.

>you normie
Lurk moar newfag

Not trading with our enemies was the rule for native Brits, too. The garrison was hardly useless, without it you'd be speaking French right now. Billeting it on the people was stupid and needless, tho, and George was indeed a turboautist and a magnificent answer to "why is monarchy a bad idea?"

Why the fuck are you blaming good king george? This is the late 1700s not king john's England. Parliament has most of the power and the taxes are managed and leveed by parliament. If you're really looking for an antagonist look to Lord Frederick North. Leave George alone

>b-but who will build the roads?!

>"D-Dude, just listen, nazis would've won if they did x"

>Communism killed over 100 million people

>The Crusades were about retaking Jerusalem."
That was one of the central aspects of it, especially the early movements

The resentment started with the lack of representation in the English parliament though.

>mfw the 4th crusades didn't happen

I find much more irritating that while the Marxists also thought they were on the right side of history, at least they had a credible theory to back it up. The whigs less so, but nowadays the progressive claim of being on the "right side of history" is a claim that rests on less than thin air.

It was about no taxation without representation in the British government. If the colonists had been allowed to establish a parliament of their own then the revolution could have been easily avoided.

They very easily could have won if they had somehow managed to not be at war with three great powers at the same time. Sadly for /pol/ Hitler was the grand Fuerher of teh autisms so that didn't happen.

It quite literally did there is 0 question about this

%
lol
>>uneducated
I wonder how that happened.
>>rural sharecroppers moving to Detroit and other big industrial hubs to get well paying factory jobs
OH, are we just gonna forget the...
>Institutionalized racism
>kicking non-whites out of "white" areas
>non-whites not being accepted jobs or being refused service
>KKK
>Police back then
>Court
>Civil injustice, fire fighters
>being forced into poor areas with poor learning and other
but, i guess its not important at all, just bullshit... i guess

sorry i was supposed to reply tohim too

Except for the fact that the statistic is from an obviously propagandistic source.

>Why are BCE and CE better?

Because BC and AD are supposed modeled after the birth of Jesus, yet most scholars agree he was born on 4 AD and not 1 AD, fucking up the whole system.

Not only is it retarded because it's a vestige of religious influence long gone, but also because it's factually incorrect. The past European history was for Europeans, today we share Western history with the rest of the worlds yet force our archaic BC/AD system on them, it's time to stop being retarded here.

Normies are not nearly as edgy or utilitarian.
It's mostly a /pol/fag thing to want useless people dead.

>Being this buttmad over some fucking letters

>The holocaust was the worst event in human history

They were, for white men, it seems lik

I live on a private road owned by an old couple and they won't let me dig it up so I can get fibre optic internet, private roads are the fucking worst

>The past European history was for Europeans, today we share Western history with the rest of the worlds yet force our archaic BC/AD system on them, it's time to stop being retarded here.

Are you aware that the Islamic world has its own system?

>Napoleon is the Hitler of his time

>The Republicans were the good guys of the Spanish Civil War; brave, and selfless anti-fascists who lost the heroic struggle against the evil cohorts of Franco, Mussolini and Hitler

>six hundred thousand innocent women and babies were incinerated during the terror bombing of Guernica

This is Rei we're talking about.

>Andrew Jackson was a bad president

this

>the middle ages was a dark time

They were. Even blacks had better social mobility than today. Order, tradition, and stability allow people to flourish.

Segregation was great for black business owners. Forcing them to compete in non-black markets was terribly cruel and kneecapping.

Every allied country turned away Jewish refugees. Every single one. They feared "subversion" and "Marxist ideas spreading" and "immoral behavior." Some even cited blood libel stuff. Completely unfounded accusations and worries.

Some good came of it after the war. No country will turn away refugees in any real resistance thanks to progressive lobbying and international law.

The majority of the crusade abandoned it when offered the deal about Constantinople. Most people went home in disgust and disillusionment.

>lmao lynch anyone who isn't pale

>Egyptians were black

Pretty much every major culture have had their own dating system. How is that relevant to the fact that some people get butthurt when people use the western system without simultaneously accepting Jesus as their lord?

>implying I would have given a shit about non-whites

This is literally me.
Do you live in NC?

Why would they give a shit about minorities in other countries when they barely cared about the people in their own colonies?