CHAD eats PIZZA with ABS is a fucking MEME

CHAD eats PIZZA with ABS is a fucking MEME
>Average pizza
>50 grams of fat
>100 grams of carbs
>50 grams of eggwhites.
thats 1010 kcal
I don't know man but that fits my macro's so whats the big deal?

>50 grams of eggwhites
Wut?

>IIFYM
have fun never making it

far as i can tell he has one of those word changers set to change 'protein' to 'eggwhites'

but that would be weird

Elaborate

Of course it's a fucking meme, when have you ever seen a pizza with abs?

He's probably a native German speaker. The German word for protein is "Eiweiß", literally "eggwhite"

I eat like utter shit even while cutting senpai and still have abs and shit

like one day I go to my local chicken shop or doner shop yeah next day I go get a dominoes you know, as long as I hit my macros it's fine, if I see myself getting a bit chubs then I go back on strict diet but blud it doesn't matter if you have high test like me ya know senpai

that makes more sense

pretty funny

Short girl here
I eat pizza four times a week
I don't work out just walk a lot
Skinny af o

>THOSE MACROS fit your goal

was your goal being a fat piece of shit dyel after 10 years of "training"?

notice she never mentioned her weight or frame but just that's she short.

just burn it. body doesnt know what u eat.

I actually tested this out, at home I follow a good diet, had to travel with my mates and in so eat with them. It was mostly pizza, burgers, and a few times i talked them into subway.

Over the course of a 2 weeks I lost my bottom 2 abs, and my shoulder to waist ratio got a small hit. chest didn't show much of a change, but then again it is my most mature and conditioned muscle. Arms looked nicer with a bit more fat desu.

I don't see your point. Eating pizza 4 times a week for unknown quantities doesn't mean anything other than you just don't eat much.

Chad doesn't eat crap, exercises and if he has to bend his diet a bit during the day, he plans beforehand. That's his secret.

If you eat 50g of pasta as lunch and 100g of white meat you get less than 400 calories in, and then you can eat whatever you want, pretty much.

In germam protein means eiweiß.
Eiweiß means also eggwhites.
I asssume op is from germany and as always a huge faggot.

Notice you can't read

Chad is on roids, retard

How's it feel being a 135lb twink? Post a picture. You won't because you're a bitch. Get rid of your trip pussy.

No, that's brad. The rich bitchnigga that wishes he was a Chad and spends a fortune on doing it.
See Zyzz.

>BOGO sandwiches at Wendy's
>2 doubles for 5$
>1600cal
>100g protein
>who cares about fat or carbs

Protein shakes with water to get me to 2000cal, 200g protons for the day, still on track to lose weight today.

CHAD burns those EXTRA LARGE CHEESE PIZZA calories from FUCKING YOUR ONEITIS'S PUSSY HARD every day