Hey Veeky Forums today's my birthday and I was wondering if I should break away from my diet for one day to eat a thing...

Hey Veeky Forums today's my birthday and I was wondering if I should break away from my diet for one day to eat a thing of Ben and Jerry's ice cream? I'm conflicted.

do it

FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT!!!FACT!!!

My birth today as well senpai. Thin crust chicken pizza is on the menu. Don't make it a habit and you'll make it

Show discipline by enjoying your birthday and returning to your healthy habits tomorrow. One day will not make a fucking difference.

Do it. Eat cake and icecream. Fuck all these insecure pussy ass faggots on this board that says otherwise. Just make sure you work extra hard next time at the gym. Enjoy and happy birthday

> it's my burfday....I'll treat myself to ice-cream.
Are you a girl?
Man-up and sink a six pack with a steak

eat it and hate yourself afterwards.

>haay Veeky Forums its mah burfday can i eat le meme food?

>implying your birthday is more then a reminder that you are one year closer to death and you are running out of time to make it

Happy birthday user!!! Stay fit and enjoy your day man. Just dont binge so you don't hate yourself afterwards but don't be afraid to indulge!

Thanks all! Going to eat it and then make up for it with extra cardio. Thanks for having my back.

this. make sure the steak is extra rare, and you're watching American football while you eat it. otherwise youre gay

Rich Piana eats Bens every day and that guy is swole as fuck

Listen to what your heart says user

B&J PLEB tier

Hagen Daaz salted caramel for patricians.

Oh and also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY user! How old are you now? Are you close to your goals? How do you feel? Have a great day!

Just enjoy yourself, I'm sure the other days of the year can make up for it :)

Is this a joke? I am skinny and even I don't eat an entire pint of any ice cream. I don't even regularly eat ice cream.

What's the appeal?

This sounds tasty right now desu

why not? suck a bag of dicks while you're at it you weak ass cunt

Oishii desu

just work extra hard

Happy Birthday user, have a good one