Does lifting stunt growth? Im 18, 5'7, and need every cm i can get. Please, i need facts, not memes

Does lifting stunt growth? Im 18, 5'7, and need every cm i can get. Please, i need facts, not memes

HGH, NOWW!

Your hormones should be through the roof just bc tail end of puberty but if that'd not enough for you try steroids but your growth plates will be solidified in the next few years so if it's height you want use hgh and do it immediately

Is HGH safe to use?

Absolutely not, but if you want the extra inches, this is your only shot without expensive and complication-rich procedures that last for over one year at a time.

Side effects?

>5'7"
Might as well get swole op

Thing is im a swede, so 5'7 here is like 5'4 in the US

You release HGH from lifting, Einstein.

HGH isn't going to help you unless you already have a deficiency, which you don't. Just lift and eat more and hope it works out.

it will not stunt growth this late in the game, if anything it will improve what you have left

lifting stunting growth is for 9 year olds who have tryhard football dads who think its a good idea for them to do
>ss

For height growth its 80% sleep, 15% diet, 5% exercise.

Men can continue to grow up untill they are about 21-24 years old. But, thats refering to full development. It comes down to growth plates and getting as much structure or bone development before hitting the full developed age. Cuz at a certain point the body slows way down on calcium absorption and the bones harden and start to become much more dense as time goes on.

Its not soley genetics. There's nature which is a very small part, and nurture which is everything else. I'm 6'4" and the largest in my biological bloodline we have a bunch of short people the tallest person other than myself was 6'1" which was my father. Never met him in person, so i could actually assume he's shorter than what has been told to me.

I slept alot, in my early development stages. My summers were spent sleeping 20 hours a day and getting up to shit, shower, eat, maybe watch a movie and doze off. My school years were spent sleeping in class or in ISS. Also i started lifting when i hit about 16, i fell for the powerlifting bs. Touched into kinesiology and chiropractic during this time. So posture and alignment are also very key things. You may believebyou are 5'5" but are 5'6.5" or even 5'7" and just have very bad posture.

So it cant be only genetics. Cuz i am 23 now, at 6'4" im just hoping i stop now. Cuz i don't want to be any taller than i am.

Shameless bump

5'7 = 170cm

är du blatte?

bump

Take human growth hormone

Nej

>dkn skulle ha blivit 183,4 cm enligt en formel men sov dåligt i tonåren så blev 168cm

Nej, halva släkten är sdmedlemmar

Grow grow grow

I was 5'10" at 18. I'm 6'1 and a bit now at 23.

Rip

Man kan ju ha meme-skor så slipper man att alla tornar över en

how tall were you at 20?

taller people usually grow for a longer amount of time

tänker aldrig använda det, brukar ha båtskor