Help Veeky Forums, how to prepare these little friends, just into the oven like usually?

Help Veeky Forums, how to prepare these little friends, just into the oven like usually?

Other urls found in this thread:

rachelschultz.com/2013/09/30/brown-sugar-spiced-baked-chicken/?m
de.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noko
youtu.be/xTK6rb1hzZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah I eat those all the time

> peel off skin if you're cutting
> whisk together soy sauce, seasme seed oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, vinegar, and ginger
> immerse chicken
> bake in oven at 400F (200C) the next day

Yes, what else would you do? For real though: I advise everyone here to get an air fryer. Fries your shit without any oil, result is always better (crispier, tastier) than putting the meat in the oven, uses less electricity and is significantly faster.

Boil until the meat falls off the bones. Don't eat the skin.

steam them with some veggies

>soy sauce
enjoy your tit gains homo

Poach, season, fry

Tadaa

soy sauce doesn't give you gyno, soy protein does

rachelschultz.com/2013/09/30/brown-sugar-spiced-baked-chicken/?m

This is super tasty and simple, if you're not a nazi about your sugar intake

>peel the skin off

GET FUCKED PAL

Thanks guys!

Brush with evoo, salt, pepper, dill, thyme and tarragon. Bake and eat

Yeah it was 4,99€

>he wastes time cooking

2 expensive

>Rub with herbs
>Pour a little water mixed with a dash of oil and squeeze of lemon over them
>Bake until skin goes golden and crunchy

> Not Halal
I wouldn't eat that if I ware you, might catch something

Bastard loads of lemon juice, salt and seaweed.

Trust me. I know my shit.

>just into the oven like usually?
Yeah. Just remember to clean the oven of Jew remains before you put the Hähchenchenchenchenchenchenchenchenschenkel in. You'll taste the difference, trust me.

He forgot:

>Lay peeled skin on a baking sheet
>Salt them and bake until crispy

Two and a half hours for the first nazi joke, I'm disappointed..

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

de.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noko

hes a newfag

season with whatever you want
Into the over at 450 for 20 minutes, flip them and put them back in for 10 more minutes.

Done

Damn, played myself:

>(3) ñoko
>Ñoko is a person who has no penis or vagina.

>(4) ñoko
>An anus face from Monterrey, Mexico who is systematically getting bold and his stupidity duplicates by the day.

>buying bleached meat wrapped in plastic
Not gonna make it.
>buying fresh meat at a decent butcher
Gonna make it.

>Buying meat
Not going to make it
>Hunting or fishing for your own meat and preparing it yourself or paying a butchers to
Going to make it

>eating animals other than humans
not gon' make it
>eating humans
gon' make it

youtu.be/xTK6rb1hzZQ

Soy protein doesn't give you gyno you fucktard

>paying butchers
Cant deal with a little blood user? You do know women have blood loss every month right?

>cant deal with blood
No I'm fine with that and doing the basic butchery. I don't know how to make salami the way they do and the time saved for paying them to mince what I want minced is worth it imo

Kek

t. Never been hunting
All the bloody shit happens well before the butcher is involved

Like a conscience?