Daily reminder to eat ginger root bros , its fucking amzing...

Daily reminder to eat ginger root bros , its fucking amzing . I trained 5 days everyday without a sign of overtraining or joints inflamations or aches. It is god send for us naturals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNGXTB2ulwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tastes disgusting, what do you mix it with

How much are you eating?

Yes

Post-workout meal is gonna be sushi with copious pickled ginger

How do you eat it? How much?

yes

Fuckin hate this circle jerk that goes on with this shit. First it's fucking turmeric then fucking Chia then fucking ginsing now you're on about ginger. Eat a well fucking balanced diet full of fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts high in good fats and fibre and you'll be healthy, happy and pain free. Just becuae something is exotic doesn't mean it is better for you than a domestic fucking Brocolli

>tfw ginger is dirt cheap
>tfw it makes food taste godly
>tfw ginger is now creeping its way into other products

Once I found ginger raspberry jam at a farmer's market. It was amazing.

Never found it again.

>Never found it again.
Just... just make some you fucking idiot. Do you honestly can't melt sugar and ginger together in a fucking pot and stir for half an hour?

Even if it DID have an effect, the fact that you're feeling it in the same week you started consumption is proof that it's 100% placebo.

Even things for which we have scientific evidence of their effect take fucking MONTHS before you can attest to a marginal improvement in whatever, and you claim that in a WEEK ginger is making everything better?

I'm not saying ginger can't be good for you, just that you're objectively full of shit, and it's biologically impossible for it to have had any effect that fast.

Not even fucking steroids have noticeable effects in such a small timeframe, for fuck's sake.

>Even things for which we have scientific evidence of their effect take fucking MONTHS before you can attest to a marginal improvement in whatever

Bullshit

Tell me of ANYTHING that has an effect in less than a week.
Not even fucking steroids, something so effective that it's literally fucking ILLEGAL has an effect so fast.

Even if there was something with such miraculous effects, it sure as hell isn't fucking ginger roots.

Antibiotics

Do you even understand what we're talking about here?
Are you able to comprehend the topic at hand?

Live cultures

god bless

Lolumadbro

Morphine.

Fiber

Caffeine

vitamins fucking retard

>tastes disgusting

What in the fuck do you eat

Long term effect, guys.
Stuff like "This makes me build muscle 10% faster" or "it totally makes me more energetic"

Not even fucking vitamins are going to do shit for the first times if it's your first time getting a good amount of them

Creatine causes water retention in your muscles within a few days

That's not exactly the kind of noticeable effect the OP was raving about.

My point was that it's fucking impossible for some hippy food to have that kind of miraculous effect in less than 5 days, and no one has been able to refute that so far.

Vitamins are used instantly and give you energy.

Even tea when consumed instantly clears the mind and helps with focus stop being such a douche

Good to eat it raw

OP isn't saying something flimsy and vague like "more energy"
He claims ginger was able to eliminate the feeling of overtraining, inflammation and aches
Something that even actual medicine at times isn't able to do

All because he ate ginger

Amphetamine.

>I can't understand the english language

You're trying to move the goalposts, because you're afraid of admitting that you made a mistake.

It's cool bro, you don't know the first thing about biology, maybe stop grumping about it on a Zimbabwean fly-fishing message board.

Well ginger is antinflamatory and is also used to treat nausea

>effect in less than a week
>so effective that it's literally fucking ILLEGAL
>long term effect (-> retains effectiveness when used long term, additive effects -- all while having an instant effect too)
>stuff like "it totally makes me more energetic"

Amphetamine fits the bill. :^)

Alcohol

> when you say something stupid that you can't back up and people show you how obviously dumb it is so you just quietly exit the thread and don't look back

Normcore af

I dunno about joint inflammation but when I have stomach cramps I eat a bit of ginger about the size of about the first joint of my thumb to the tip (best reference I can think of right now) and it seems to make it go away within about 30 mins. Dunno why. Somebody else try it

QUICK GUYS:
Can I eat some baked cookies with milk, or some oreos with milk?

Are you a fucking child?

No, no milk no cookies.

Blend the Oreos and the milk and enjoy a rich chocolatey sludge.

Bonus: less wear and tear on your teeth

Well you should have specified and said "tell me of any healthy food that can have an effect on wellbeing within a week".

I think lots of foods can, at least if you have a deficit. Going from a mineral/vitiamin deficit to having enough will make a difference - that's why "aphrodisiacs" like oysters work. It's not because they're magic, but because they're rich in zink, and if a guy has a deficieny in zink, some oysters for lunch can mean a hightened libido that same night.

Cite this please.

Totally. Just like licking a donkey's anus in the morning means you can control the weather with your armpit in the evening.

Everything is better with ginger.
youtube.com/watch?v=lNGXTB2ulwk

>Stuff like "This makes me build muscle 10% faster" or "it totally makes me more energetic"
OP didn't mention either of these, you fucking mongoloid.

Ginger is a known anti-inflammatory.