Any man above 180cm who is attractive in the face and fairly intelligent who decides to start lifting does it to...

Any man above 180cm who is attractive in the face and fairly intelligent who decides to start lifting does it to further increase his social status and the amount of pussy he gets per week (being single, going from about 1 to 3-4 ish or 6 if you're good).

The 22+ year old virgins, the 90 IQ ugly ass brutes and apes, the wide hipped androgynous subhumans and the pizzafaces and manlets do it for self-improvement and health.

As they say, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Or: The poor invent coping mechanisms while the rich just get whatever the fuck they wanted. Ask and ye shall receive.

>going from about 1 to 3-4 ish or 6 if you're good
Wait what, so if youre 180cm+, attractive face and intelligent youre still just a 1/10? and lifting brings you up to a 6 at best?
Dafuq dude?

Amount of pussy per week, my low IQ contemporary.

I think OP was talking about the ammount of girls banged per week.

Not that his number is very high anyways.

He's saying you can get 6 girls a week if you're good and looking and good at picking up. Still an equally ridiculous thing to imply tho

I'm a manlet autist and you're sorta right. I lift because it helps me feel less depressed and gives me goals to set. And it's fun.

On the other hand, since I started lifting about a year ago I've gone from a 3.5/10 to maybe a 6.5/10

I remember there was a whole entire thread on this guy, who is he?

>Still an equally ridiculous thing to imply tho
Yeah kind of why i didnt think it was what he meant

I would love to see you somehow confirm youre able to consistently get more than 6 girls per week,

remember this guy, who is he?

the sourceless claim that I read was that he was "the gay friend" for the popular girls at his high school

i'm that and then some more in all those departments. i am just not a social guy, not in an autistic way, i can can't be bothered to be social with people ( girls included ) enough. also there are many facelets, manlets and brainlets who get laid.

>"people are born different"

Is there a point to this thread, or are you just autistically rambling?

>I would love to see you somehow confirm youre able to consistently get more than 6 girls per week

Where did I imply that anywhere in my post? Your reading comprehension sucks bro.

I thought it was determined he won some contest that made him a shitload of money?

He's a homosexual who lives in the same town as my buddy in Arvada, Colorado. His name is Chris something... can look through my normie book if you guys care enough

over 200 girls a year.. ok.

>the wide hipped androgynous subhumans
Question: how wide is wide enough to make me an androgynous subhuman?

The thought of somebody berating me for having wide hips is kind of turning me on.

Mental gymnastics: the thread

Kind of a no shit thing. I'm a very poor immigrant, even people just born in the US are at so much more of advantage than me.

The worst is being ugly, uneducated, short AND poor and being completely aware of your social redundancy.

A guy who's even slightly well off (50k+ a year or living off mom and dad) and 6'3 is already 100 times more likely than me to get laid lol. this is just common sense

Your delusions don't exist, OP.

Stop making shit up and focus on getting fit, you'll thank me for it later. It's not for women.

Who gives a fuck about women, I'd rather live my life comfy and without a female nagging on my back twenty-four-seven.

It's so you're healthy, fit, not a fat-fuck that everyone looks down upon, not being a disgusting piglet.

Then again, the only way OP would be this deranged is if he was a fat ass piglet, drop some weight porkie.

I lift so that I'll have more than enough strength to help my parents whenever they need it.

Landscaping, bricking, hiking, portaging.

Don't be bitter about having chad still your "waifu". Get over it and improve yourself.

>The thought of somebody berating me for having wide hips is kind of turning me on.

No need to measure, we already know you're a subhuman