I want to beat the shit out of my dad wherever he talks to me...

I want to beat the shit out of my dad wherever he talks to me. Hes damaged my life and my moms and still thinks we're cool. What do, it's an insane urge to clock him.

So clock him? I don't get the question. If you really want to then you do it if you don't really want to but think it's edgy and want help to not do it on a cantonesian macha discussion board then you probably should let him clock you.

depends on how much of a piece of shit he is

Love can take you only so far.

What is his leverage on you?

Never bite the hand that feeds you before you can feed yourself.

How do I, as a white guy, attain a woman like this?

WHY???

Your mothers relationship with your dad is THEIR relationship, YOU stay out of it.
Do not do anything stupid to your dad because 20 years from now you may greatly regret it.
He is your dad and even if he is an asshole give him some respect.

Don't be born in an African nation and don't be morbidly obese or retarded.

Congrats, the world is now your oyster.

Confirmed for an awfull father who made a lot of mistakes

>Your mothers relationship with your dad is THEIR relationship, YOU stay out of it.
this.

>Do not do anything stupid to your dad because 20 years from now you may greatly regret it.
This!

>He is your dad and even if he is an asshole give him some respect.
FUCKING THIS. Trust me, from the height of my 35 years of age, some things you can't reconcile later down the line and you will hate yourself for not having a good relationship with your father before he died.

Nice blog post, senpai.

i got daddy issues too, sometimes when im going on walks i go through future arguments i might have with him and plan on how im gonna kick his ass and break his nose

cucks detected.

hate yourself?

for what?
that your father is a piece of shit and he got what he deserved?
do you think adolf deserved to have kids who respected him?

do you think osama bin ladens kids should respect him?

why would you respect an absolute terrible human being.

he fucked my mom and then didnt gave a shit about me afterwards and only did us bad.

fuck your retarded ass. Try to have an evil abusing piece of shit as your dad.

I forgot, what's it like being an angsty 14 year old?

God this place if full of virgin edge Lord faggotry

i've been an angsty 14 year old for 10 years now, it is hell, ill tell ya.......

Agreed with all except the last line. If hes done something to lose your respect then so be it. Outside of his house youre not obligated to treat him any different than a stranger.

im 21 and feel the same way, if someone does you wrong on purpose, why should a blood connection make it a-okay?

>inb4 "hurr edgelord kek"

I don't care OP. Just tell me who the girl is.

>Outside of his house

Parent detected. I fucking kek at parents shitting out a kid and enslaving them under authoritarian control.

>muh roof
>muh house

fuck off with your shit

Im 19, nigger. On someone elses property you have 2 choices. Do what youre told or fucking leave.

He's got a point
Having a kid and providing for them is no excuse to treat them like a slave

>being this low iq

Try to think big picture faggot. If you are 14-18 you have no choice but to be enslaved in their property. If you have bad parents its the worst.

>do what you're told or fucking leave

minors cant leave fucking retard

What's it like to be sheltered from the world

>what is getting emancipated

>Without him you wouldn't exist.

Really makes you think

i was like you once. grep up to a highly intelligent psychopath/sociopath father who would enjoy putting me down, insulting and mentally destroying me. it basically worked like this:

Him: How are you
Me: Pretty good, im having problems in my math class however
Him: Thats no wonder when you're not doing your homework
Me: I always do my homework (true)
Him: Well why are you bad at math then. I hope youre not implying thats
my fault? When youre to stupid i guess it would be better to find
a job as a carpenter.
Me: How do you come up with that?
Him: (full ad hominem)
etc...

It has been 15 years since I moved out, and i have minimized contact with him. Doing much better now.

You have to acept that some people are beyond redemption.
Ignore them and move on with your life

Careful bro, I hear your son's looking to clock you.

>around when I turned 11 my dad would hit me, mom, and siblings
>blamed his violence and anger on his father
>constantly drunk

When I was 14 he hit us one last time. He hit my sister right in the jaw for not telling him she was saving up money for a homecoming dress. *he didn't let us realy have money. He said if we neede it he would buy it instead.

After he hit her he went to his msncave and fell asleep. My mom came into my room and told me I had 30 mins to pack my bags. I did and my mom, my sisters and I got in the car and left. We drove 3 hours to my moms friend's house and stayed there for 2 years until my mom was able to get jobs to take care of us.

I didn't see my dad for 8 years. He realy hasnt changed. He's not violent but he's a negative,parasitic person. He's lazy beyond measure and won't do anything unless he gets something out of it.
Here's a example from when my sister was having her baby
*phone call
Me: "The baby was born and everyone wants you to come to the party. It could be a chance to bring us closer."
Dad:" It's a 3 hour drive and I'd only stay for 1 night I don't see why I should go. You should just send me pictures."
Me:"Dad it's your firstborn grandchild. Cant you sacrifice a day or 2 to come see him?"
Dad: "I honestly don'tsee why I have to."

My siblings are well off thank god and my mom has the gift of knowing that we escaped him and were able to have a decent rest of our youth.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS R/9K BLOGGING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmaoo white ppl lmafo

That girl is extremely hot.

I'm sorry your dad sucks ass. Mine does too but I'm lucky in that he just never talks to me.