Why the fuck aren't you registering for Confido?

Why the fuck aren't you registering for Confido?

It is literally the perfect ICO:

> Hardcap of 1250 ETH
> Yes, fucking 400k USD
> Building systems for shops to make purchases via any currency available
> Shipping tracking included
> Done by four people who are already working for Magneto and Shopify

Even if this just hits 4m market cap it is still a fucking 10x coin.

Get the fuck in here.

Homepage
confido.io

Whitelist registration
tokenlot.com/crowdsale/confido/

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenlot.com/crowdsale/confido/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

^ forgot to add partnered with chainlink.

Yep, whitelist limit is only 2 ETH, so there will be enough distribution so it isn't cobbled up by a few whales.

You will thank me later.

This sounds like a pretty great way to use smart contracts. I know it's for businesses but I wonder if you could use it peer-to-peer; like for selling whitelisted emails for ico's for example.

Signed up for the whitelist. Thanks OP

They just aim to use Chainlink. I don't know if you could call that a partnership.

I can't find anything to sign up for the whitelist. Is it ip blocked or sth?

Ah, the rare moments where sifting through endless waves of shitposts on Veeky Forums is actually worth it. Cheers OP.

If you are on mobile the whitelist site is a bit shitty, try the desktop mode.

Just read a bit more about it.

I hope I get on the gold whitelist. Wonder what the chances are of that.

The mobile site is nigger'd to the max

Does being on the whitelist guarantee you will be able to buy some? Or does it just mean you are eligible, but you still have to get in quicker than the whales before it gets sold out?

Help.

Dont feel comfy giving my money to these guys desu

Can somebody please write a quick bot for the whitelist entries to max it out with fake accounts asap?

team is just a bunch of college grads and some average engineer. i'm gonna pass.

thx dude, just whitelisted

Already more than 381 whitelisted so it sounds like no one here is going to get a guaranteed spot. Disappointing.

Pass.

ETHBet 2.0

Their ICO seems reasonable and the market cap will probably become more than $400.000

Seems like a guaranteed profit to me.

Ok I'll bite, what is the token used for?

where's their git

you can pay for the service using the tokens because you don't pay a transaction fee then.

Also the token holders will get the profit confido will make paid out in Ether.

They will ask 0.7% transaction fee

>found the "register for the whitelist"
>filled it out and clicked "register now"
>it does nothing

probably filled out. They have a 1250 ETH cap after all.

Did you try this one? tokenlot.com/crowdsale/confido/

I just registered. Seemed to be working just fine for me.

Cheers m8, sounds interesting, will take a look

No roadmap, college grads, looks fishy, people said its a scam. Google it. I'll pass

WHAT THE FUCK OP WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS FUCK YOU WAIT UNTIL REGISTRATION IS FUCKING DONE

SAGE

SAGE SAGE SAGE

SERIOUSLY JUST WAIT UNTIL REGISTRATION IS DONE

how can i register via mobile?

>In case of a wrong or faulty product the buyer can put the transaction on hold.
So what's the benefit of all this smart contract escrow parcel tracking oracle shit if the buyer can just click "wrong product" in the end?

EXACTLY ITS WORHTLESS GET OFF THIS THREAD

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SERIOUSLY

Nice scam and larp in this thread

Oh wow I didn't read this yet.

Welp. Not going to participate anymore.

Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed. Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies

The buyer and the seller then can involve a trusted 3rd party for conflict resolution.

I dont think its meant to replace the worlds payment systems, but it is tackling the issue that for now most blockchain related projects are doing fuck all in the real world.

With the insanely low market cap it might just be a good flip like kyber.

You could literally post this in 80% of all threads around here, everybody is shilling everybody.

>
Lol do some fucking research user. The buyer won't get back their money if they put it on hold. The seller has to agree to sending back the money. There's no reason a buyer would do that as the money will just be stuck in the smart contract. Go read the whitepaper.

same shit as ebay?

still saging but i'll explain - if the buyer puts the smart contract on hold , the buyer doesn't actually get the money back.

once the contract is on hold, the buyer can ONLY push the money to the seller. Conversely, the seller can ONLY push the money back to the buyer (a refund). There is no incentive for the buyer to or seller to try to scam eachother. Its fucking brilliant.

>So what's the benefit of all this smart contract escrow parcel tracking oracle shit if the buyer can just click "wrong product" in the end?
Because there's no incentive to do so? Most people aren't full chaotic-evil and just do things to screw other people to no benefit of their own. Like, do you really think a significant number of people are going to derive pleasure from saying "Haha I got the product I asked for but I paid SOMEBODY ELSE instead of the seller! Fuck you seller!" Sure, some people will probably do that, but not nearly enough to be a problem. A buyer acting rationally would never do this, because all it does is discourage a person who sells products they consume from selling in the future, reducing their options for future purchases.

Your concern is backwards, because the real flaw with this system is that the sellers can scam fairly easily. All they have to do is send a worthless package and hope the buyer doesn't hold payment within 24 hours of the package arriving and they get their money. For certain types of items like seeds and bulbs of plants/flowers, it might take longer than that for the buyer to realize they were sent duds or fakes and by then they'd have no recourse. For such a scam operation to be successful the seller only needs enough % of their buyers to be deceived (or late in collecting the package/discovering the deceit) to cover the combined shipping costs of them and the buyers that DID catch it in time.

bumping for this guy

SHHHH delet

thanks, op. i just registered 100 accounts with my bot. also, bump for this guy.

how do I join this.

Same

>Tracks your shipment and only allows payment when its delivered

There's still a big gaping issue that you shills like to avoid. What happens when he actually does send the package, but he sends an empty box so the tracking still shows it's there, your BTC payment is gone forever, and you're SOL.

You tards ever think of that?

>>Whitepaper 404. Requested url not found.

That scam wouldn't last very long before you run out of money to package and ship air. You'll need to do better than a fucking empty box if you want any suckers to let you get paid. There are markets where this could become an issue however, like seeds as I mentioned above. Anything that is both expensive and difficult for the buyer to verify could satisfy the requirements for that. If it's not difficult, like the empty box in your poorly thought out example, then you'll never get anyone to pay you in the first place. If it's not expensive, then you'll also fail because the minority of payments you are able to collect will not cover the cost of the whole operation.

On the other side of things, I could see a lot of buyers abusing their power. For example, if you order something and decide to go on vacation the day it's to be delivered, you would just withhold payment until you come home and verify that the item was as described. The seller doesn't have any choice but to wait until you feel like releasing the payment. There's no way for you to scam people like a seller could, but there's also no real incentive for you to quickly conclude the transaction.